Arizer Solo 3

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Oh yeah 😍 I must admit that I never got my hands on rosin. Trading cannabis products is still illegal in Germany, so I have to take what black market gives. What’s it like?
Here's a pic of the rosin I had recently in the S3. This one is LA Kush Cake but I have a few others. Key Lime Pie is really nice 😍🤤

hotmeals

Serial vapist
Last time I talked about doing a fixed screen most people objected to that idea, though I like the minimalism of them myself.
They make the parts a lot more expensive/complicated to produce though,
With the S3 Ive found the fixed screen harder to clean than on previous models though.

I was considering just doing a basic mesh screened, direct draw stem and WPA combo package.
Or maybe something with a more advanced cooling stem. Been using my S3 here and there so it would be fun to do something for it.
I wouldn't be interested in a Zirconia stem unless it was one piece with a fixed screen. I've been really enjoying how easy it is to maintain the stock one piece stems. Would be awesome if you did a short length one like Arizer's 70mm stems. That's what I've mostly been using, but I'm sure that's not a popular opinion, and I would still be interested in a 90mm length if it fits in the storage tubes.

eyevape

👀
Here's a pic of the rosin I had recently in the S3. This one is LA Kush Cake but I have a few others. Key Lime Pie is really nice 😍🤤
Can’t wait for the second step of legalization to happen here in order to buy rosin, dabs and all that good shit 😍

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Can’t wait for the second step of legalization to happen here in order to buy rosin, dabs and all that good shit 😍
I hear you. Very happy you have achieved the first step! Most of Europe is very weed-unfriendly.... it's a shame.

I love rosin as it's a solventless process, just heat and pressure and the pure flower. This rosin is listed as 64-75% THC. The smell, taste and high is so intense. The vapor is almost sweet. I hope you get access to this stuff soon.

Last edited:

eyevape

👀
I hear you. Very happy you have achieved the first step! Most of Europe is very weed-unfriendly.... it's a shame.

I love rosin as it's a solventless process, just heat and pressure and the pure flower. This rosin is listed as 64-75% THC. The smell, taste and high is so intense. The vapor is almost sweet. I hope you get access to this stuff soon.
Yes, they’re still scared of weed here somehow, hope this will get better with time as people fear what they don’t know. Beneath specialities like dabs and rosin it would be so nice to have just the choice between different strains. But what you’re describing sounds pretty much next level. As I said, I can’t wait 😍

eyevape,
Reactions: pop22

pop22

@pop22 The Solo 3 is more powerful. Perhaps it is vaporizing more terpenes than the S2 per unit of air and that is causing the irritation? I find the Venty, with S&B's notorious Bickle Tickle, makes me cough less than the S3. That said, I still love the Solo 3, but I try to have restraint in how large of a hit I take.
Thank you for the reply.
I'm taking very short inhales and I've reduce the temperature I normally use by 30 degrees F. Yes the S3 is more powerful, but it would seem to me that that equates to it being able to maintain the set temperature better during an inhale. well know that it can produce huge clouds of vapor! But I can tolerate a much bigger volume of vapor from any other vape without problem. I realize it seems to make no sense. I'm going to see what Arizer has to say.

pop22,
Reactions: Rodney

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Yes the S3 is more powerful, but it would seem to me that that equates to it being able to maintain the set temperature better during an inhale.
This is absolutely true. The consequence is that the vapor just builds and builds because you can't overpower the heater like with most portables.
well know that it can produce huge clouds of vapor! But I can tolerate a much bigger volume of vapor from any other vape without problem.
This is (I think) because the volume of vapor you're seeing from another (less powerful) vape is less dense. Perhaps larger in volume but less dense.
With less powerful vapes, your inhale overpowers the heater eventually and the vapor becomes thinner and thinner. This vapor is probably easier on your throat.

The S3 heater algo seems very good at matching your draw so the consequence of continuing to pull is that the vapor just gets thicker.
eyevape:
Yes, they’re still scared of weed here somehow, hope this will get better with time as people fear what they don’t know. Beneath specialities like dabs and rosin it would be so nice to have just the choice between different strains. But what you’re describing sounds pretty much next level. As I said, I can’t wait 😍
I love how I can purchase enough alcohol to easily kill myself from alcohol poisoning but weed is a problem and has to be heavily scrutinized. We're allowed to gather 50K drunk people in a soccer stadium (because that's safe) and where has that gotten us? Maybe it's just me but I'd much rather be surrounded by 50K people who were all high as far as fearing for my safety is concerned. Double standard.

Last edited:

RAMMSTEIN

What does your heating chamber look like?

Even though I use the bong upside down, I have a slight black spot in one place on the corner of the chamber.

I'm also having a hard time getting to the spot, the stain was a bit bigger and I cleaned it up, but it's still easy to see

RAMMSTEIN,

eyevape

👀
I love how I can purchase enough alcohol to easily kill myself from alcohol poisoning but weed is a problem and has to be heavily scrutinized. We're allowed to gather 50K drunk people in a soccer stadium (because that's safe) and where has that gotten us? Maybe it's just me but I'd much rather be surrounded by 50K people who were all high as far as fearing for my safety is concerned. Double standard.
Even worse, alcohol is more than socially accepted. You’re not drinking? So you must be the driver or, if you’re female, pregnant. Must be hell to be addicted to this shit.

I live up north in Germany, so luckily Oktoberfest is not this much of a thing here, even though there are knockoffs. But man, down there in Bavaria it’s fucking nuts. Hundreds of thousands of heavily drunk folks, yelling, urinating and vomiting everywhere, lotta violence, lotta raping… that’s German Leitkultur 🤮 Fuckin worst place down there, they even refuse the cannabis legalization and gender correct speech is prohibited - no joke.

Up here we got the Fusion Festival. One week, 80k people, all kinds of drugs - no issues, just peace 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom