Any good Netflixxing going on?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It looks like they have renewed F is for Family for its final season. Only 5 made. Loved that show. Also appears Hoops was cancelled. No season 2 on Netflix. Be real nice if someone else picked it up. Really enjoy these adult cartoons.

Yeah they announced final season for F family a while ago, and the hoops cancellation was not at all surprising, no one else will be saving it so don't expect that, I am frankly shocked it got made at all (it was stuck in development at Fox for a long time before Netflix grabbed it) twas fun enough though! Hulu and HBO Max have a lot more great adult cartoons, even CBS all access among others...

Shit Snacks,

ginolicious

Anyone got any good movies or series to recommend that are easy watching as I Vape? I am watching the punisher but don’t want to watch that late at night as I vape in bed. Going to put the kids to bed and relax in bed. Haven’t vaped or had beers since Sunday. Got the worst dry throat and body aches today. -17 degrees Celsius and no humidifier in my house. It’s hell.

Newcastle

Stoned!
What do ya like...Disenchanted is a great animated series. Vikings is better then GOT IMO. Watching cursed now.

Newcastle,

Shit Snacks

only Netflix. Haha. And a kodi box. But I feel like not being in the basement.

No idea what a Kodi is! lol

That sucks to be limited to Netflix, but Toast of London is a little silly British delight available there in the US... Hulu has more adult cartoons and other TV, Amazon and HBOmax have a lot now too... It does get expensive to have all of these though!

C No Ego

Anyone got any good movies or series to recommend that are easy watching as I Vape? I am watching the punisher but don’t want to watch that late at night as I vape in bed. Going to put the kids to bed and relax in bed. Haven’t vaped or had beers since Sunday. Got the worst dry throat and body aches today. -17 degrees Celsius and no humidifier in my house. It’s hell.
before bed at night look into the nature series - moving art

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
before bed at night look into the nature series - moving art

Any of those types of show are great bed time tv... Planet Earth, Our Planet, Night on Earth... I think theres 1s and 2s of Planet Earth and Our Planet, you could probably skip the 1's as I think they repeat some of the same (or similar) footage.

I would do Our Planet and Night on Earth. Then theres other silly animal shows like Tiny Animals, which is actually staged I believe somehow, and theres another ones where they do weird voice overs, couldn't get into either of those.

Also Magnetic is pretty wild especially stoned (as are the rest) but if you're the anxious type, may not be for you. It's basically a beautifully shot documentary about extreme sports, like big wave surfing, back country skiing, mountain biking... truly mind blowing stuff. I loved it personally

Shit Snacks

@ginolicious get excited? Haha

I know you like their work though I don't...

Shit Snacks,

ginolicious

@ginolicious get excited? Haha

I know you like their work though I don't...

Very interesting. Some new shit coming.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Idk if this will link right, but:

Its called bad trip I put it on the other night after I got pretty stoned and was laughing my balls off... it's kind of like a combination of Jackass/Bad Grandpa/Dumb and Dumber/Borat (maybe) ... which is out of my normal go-to realm. I only got 45 minutes into it before dozing off lol but I'm looking forward to finishing it.

Honestly I had no idea what was going on most of the time, but it was funny.

ginolicious

Haha. Yeah I been watching a lot of big mouth.

I did finish the third season of paradise PD. Did not know I finished it. It was a shit season. No plot for the third season. Ended abruptly in my opinion.

Loving the Lethal Weapon show. Chugging away on season 2. Going to be out of episodes to watch soon sadly.

was not a fan of bad trip. I thought it was gonna be good. And the entire time it was just so random and what the fuck lol.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Haha. Yeah I been watching a lot of big mouth.

I did finish the third season of paradise PD. Did not know I finished it. It was a shit season. No plot for the third season. Ended abruptly in my opinion.

Loving the Lethal Weapon show. Chugging away on season 2. Going to be out of episodes to watch soon sadly.

was not a fan of bad trip. I thought it was gonna be good. And the entire time it was just so random and what the fuck lol.

Yeah I guess thats the side effect of getting stoned first :lol: I dont think I would have enjoyed it was much sober... like I said that type of thing is typically out of my wheelhouse so I was surprised to be laughing as much.

But yes I agree the entire thing is completely random and WTF. I couldn't tell what was an act and what was real a lot of the times

BrianTL,

despeRAWdo

Fan of Hot Air Makers.

Its called bad trip I put it on the other night after I got pretty stoned and was laughing my balls off... it's kind of like a combination of Jackass/Bad Grandpa/Dumb and Dumber/Borat (maybe) ... which is out of my normal go-to realm. I only got 45 minutes into it before dozing off lol but I'm looking forward to finishing it.

Bad Trip was a great movie because it's filmed with real people, so you get to see real reactions to crazy situations. Also, the credits are worth watching because you get to see people being told its for a movie.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Its called bad trip I put it on the other night after I got pretty stoned and was laughing my balls off... it's kind of like a combination of Jackass/Bad Grandpa/Dumb and Dumber/Borat (maybe) ... which is out of my normal go-to realm. I only got 45 minutes into it before dozing
off lol but I'm looking forward to finishing it.

Yeah. I watched that a week or two ago. I thought it was funny.

And yeah, It reminded me a lot of the style of Borat.

ginolicious

Started disjointed last night. Not 100% sold yet on it. Was only one episode. But yeah.

ginolicious,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Started disjointed last night. Not 100% sold yet on it. Was only one episode. But yeah.

I thought it was funny.

I know that a lot of people didn't like it because either they thought it painted cannabis users in a bad light, or that it was just stupid in it's sitcom-ness.

I still thought it was funny though, in spite of all that. It is what it is, as long as you don't try to take it too seriously.

Ramahs,

ginolicious

Finished the show Crew. Love Kevin James. I enjoyed the show. I don’t like NASCAR. But enjoyed the show. Only one season so far. Also been watching Castlevania. Big fan of the game and big fan of Warren Ellis who not only wrote the show but produced it as well.

ginolicious,

ginolicious

I have a huge problem of starting shoes without finishing them haha. I decided to start Outerbanks. And after the first episode. Yeah it’s got me hooked. Nice long episodes too. Got two seasons. Following the different classes of peoole I thought was gonna be difficult for my dumb ass. But I got a pretty good handle of what’s going on haha.

Top Bottom