Any good Netflixxing going on?

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Everyone I ask just says watch it. It’ll explain it. I don’t think you can explain that. Haha. A train that circles the world. When the world is frozen. Yet the train has gas and doesn’t freeze? Me confused
The movie actually does answer your questions, and the symbolism is very accessible IMO.. it's an Action/Sci-fi/Social Commentary movie, and that's exactly what it delivers.. IMO watching it and not liking it couldn't be any more of a waste of time than posting on this forum all day :lol:
I don't plan to watch the show, but at least Jennifer Connelly is in it :spliff:

ginolicious

Just finished “F is for family”. Really can’t Wait till next season.

Just started watching hoops. That seems to be okay. I really miss paradise PD and Brickelberry. Wish they made more seasons of those.

Gunky

I am enjoying this British sitcom available on youtube for free. The dialogue is superb, there are many curious details and arcane processes of the British Parliament, plus it has some delightfully droll feminism.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not Netflix, but The Boys is awesome on Amazon Prime.

Yup! Fun stuff

General (non-netflix-exclusive) TV thread is here by the way:

lookhigh

FC member
Just finished “F is for family”. Really can’t Wait till next season.

Just started watching hoops. That seems to be okay. I really miss paradise PD and Brickelberry. Wish they made more seasons of those.
If you enjoyed those i would also reccomend bojack horseman anf archer.

Top Bottom