Any good Netflixxing going on?

Squiby

I'm currently enjoying hinge watching Bloodline. Three seasons so far. It has kept my interest throughout, the characters are well developed and the intrigue continues to build. Also, good to see Sissy Spacek.

GetLeft

Dave. One sharp dude.

AAAABVTNQaC4lVmD37vb0KWoHrKYZw6oBZtyq5inC7HAUihqWoiG2sbFw0_b0DB6gcycRdIy_Nt5LTdsMXhu23ikXyCUt4VOUUw9A3XPoEU-hf1RhtChbL-wRIKbElNlmz3pCK5fTw4hmCLbGrTP0jelkgtf2XQIUT2j8EI3DrcyN2A.webp

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Moving Art is a series of HD nature films set to New Age music. Cool images. Listen to your own tunes. Check out Whales and Dolphins Season 2 Episode 4.

Season 3 has an episode on Machu Picchu . As advanced as they were, the Incas never "discovered" the wheel.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
For any fans of the old Dark Crystal movie from the early 80's, the prequel The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance on Netflix right now was surprisingly good. They stuck to the original filming style better than anyone would have expected, and didn't ruin it at all like many modern remakes of old cult-classics do. They really committed to the puppets and didn't just turn all the characters into CGI. I was impressed!

Jim Henson would be proud :clap:
It was really a work of art.

Whisper

I'm currently enjoying hinge watching Bloodline. Three seasons so far. It has kept my interest throughout, the characters are well developed and the intrigue continues to build. Also, good to see Sissy Spacek.
If you watched all three seasons, what were your thoughts on Season 3?

Whisper,

Squiby

If you watched all three seasons, what were your thoughts on Season 3?
I enjoyed all three seasons and was sorry to see it end. I thought there was so much potential for expanded plots. So, I was sad to learn that there are no plans for a forth season.

Squiby,
Reactions: turk

turk

turk
...read somewhere that the hurricanes experienced in that part of the country really messed with production costs..plus people had other commitments. With the delays...I also thought that youngest brother was constantly whining..the one with the drug habit..

hinglemccringleberry

So I'm only 10 years late to the party on this, but I finally started watching Breaking Bad.
At the beginning of season 1 I just couldn't get into it. But somewhere around the middle of that season, I got absolutely hooked. I'm on season 4 now. Now I see what all the hype was about. Here's to one of the realest dramas ever made!
PS- no spoilers!

Top Bottom