Any good Netflixxing going on?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

giphy.webp

ginolicious

Anyone watch snowpiercer? I don’t get it. Haven’t watched it. But how does a train just circle a post apocalyptic world
How do they get food and gas for the train?

GinoLicious,

ginolicious

A lot of these series dont make sense. Have a bowl and makes even less sense.

Everyone I ask just says watch it. It’ll explain it. I don’t think you can explain that. Haha. A train that circles the world. When the world is frozen. Yet the train has gas and doesn’t freeze? Me confused

GinoLicious,
Reactions: lookhigh

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Anyone watched Gokudolls - Back street girls ... it is hilarous .

After a major failure, Yakuza underlings Kentaro, Ryo and Kazuhiko are forced by their boss, Inugane, to either commit seppuku and sell their organs or go to Thailand to undergo gender reassignment surgery, and train to become idols. They choose the latter and debut as Airi, Mari and Chika, the Gokudols. They suffer abuse from Inugane as he trains them to become idols. Still, their hearts are Yakuza and their brotherhood is strong.
back-street-girls-gokudolls-iwz9z0bz-backdrop.jpg

Anther one of my favorites is One-punch Man -A guy who is a hero just for fun :D ! !

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Everyone I ask just says watch it. It’ll explain it. I don’t think you can explain that. Haha. A train that circles the world. When the world is frozen. Yet the train has gas and doesn’t freeze? Me confused
Save your time and don't watch it. I suffered through it a couple years ago and to this day I still regret that wasted two hours of my life. It's really bad.

:peace:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Save your time and don't watch it. I suffered through it a couple years ago and to this day I still regret that wasted two hours of my life. It's really bad.

:peace:
I second that.I wasted time that could have been spent better with the movie from 2013,i bet the series are as bad.. :D Why would one even bother to make series after such a weak movie,idk..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone watch snowpiercer? I don’t get it. Haven’t watched it. But how does a train just circle a post apocalyptic world
How do they get food and gas for the train?
A lot of these series dont make sense. Have a bowl and makes even less sense.

Hey now, if you are discussing the new TNT series, that should be here:

If you are discussing the movie available on Netflix though... Wait! Is the series streaming on Netflix outside of the US?

Having a dedicated Netflix thread, internationally, is complicated apparently! :ko:

Unless it was just about Netflix originals, which can also be pretty complicated...

I watched under the skin on Netflix over the weekend along with some other movies

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

It’s from Netflix. Not TNT. I think it’s a show on Netflix by Netflix? It’s ranked #5 in Canada right now.

Nope! that's exactly what I'm saying internationally, at least in Canada it's on Netflix, but the show originated in the US for TNT. Look it up, between USA and Canada it is extremely difficult to differentiate Netflix originals from acquisitions...

It was made for and produced by TNT (aka Warner Bros, it actually moved from TNT to TBS then back to TNT and was delayed for years until finally debuting now) in the US, Netflix only has movie.

Shit Snacks,

ginolicious

Nope! that's exactly what I'm saying internationally, at least in Canada it's on Netflix, but the show originated in the US for TNT. Look it up, between USA and Canada it is extremely difficult to differentiate Netflix originals from acquisitions...

It was made for and produced by TNT (aka Warner Bros, it actually moved from TNT to TBS then back to TNT and was delayed for years until finally debuting now) in the US, Netflix only has movie.

Oh!!!! I get it now. Makes sense on what you are saying. Way I thought it was a Netflix series cause that’s how they advertise it as one in Canada.

That went over my head prior to your explanation haha.

Shit Snacks

Oh!!!! I get it now. Makes sense on what you are saying. Way I thought it was a Netflix series cause that’s how they advertise it as one in Canada.

That went over my head prior to your explanation haha.

Exactly! lol this is why I think a dedicated Netflix thread is super confusing internationally!

I swear it's not bc I'm biased for my own thread!

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
IMO this thread might as well be a general streaming thread.. We could probably use a general movies thread too.
People w/ VPN's can access international streaming options.

If you like over the top action movies and don't mind subtitles, I thought The Night Comes For Us was pretty entertaining, it's a Netflix original.

If you have Prime, The Lighthouse (2019) was great IMO, but it's definitely not a movie for everyone.

FWIW I thought Snowpiercer was pretty good for what it was trying to be.. I have a soft spot for social commentary type movies.

CbdVcGHUYAA5_zJ.jpg

:lol:

Shit Snacks

IMO this thread might as well be a general streaming thread.. We could probably use a general movies thread too.
People w/ VPN's can access international streaming options.

If you like over the top action movies and don't mind subtitles, I thought The Night Comes For Us was pretty entertaining, it's a Netflix original.

If you have Prime, The Lighthouse (2019) was great IMO, but it's definitely not a movie for everyone.

FWIW I thought Snowpiercer was pretty good for what it was trying to be.. I have a soft spot for social commentary type movies.

CbdVcGHUYAA5_zJ.jpg

:lol:

Lighthouse is on my list!

Yeah the thing is that the general TV thread already covers streaming as well, I mean most of us these days are watching online anyway? I was a big cable user, but it's been a while now, there are ways to find almost everything via internet...

True this can cover movies as well as TV shows, but still, I just don't know :rolleyes: :lol:

We have the general TV discussion thread, and we have a trippy movies/animation thread... True the general movies thread is missing and then this one should maybe die? LOL doesn't really matter it's all community conversation, but if everyone keeps starting new threads none of them will be very active

ginolicious

Anime on Netflix has been clutch: JoJo, Aang (and watch Korra!), the gambling anime starting with K, Scissors eleven, Seven seeds... could go on!

Funny that you mention that. I have noticed that recently. Tons of anime on Netflix now. Seeing bleach on there would be nice. Never finished that show actually.

GinoLicious,
Reactions: Aeownz

Bazinga

I didn't see it mentioned here. We watched 2 episodes of Disjointed. It's about a marijuana dispensary. Main star is Kathy Bates. So far the show is enjoyable, but as I said we have watched only 2 episodes.

Bazinga,
Top Bottom