AIRISTECH airis Headbanger Wax Vaporizer Dip&Dab 2in1 Vape Pen Kit

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I have no idea what goes on in your ultrasonic cleaner, but, holy shit. Like a bull in a china shop.

Did nobody head my warning in 5 different threads on certain glass & spots that tend to crack. Also same with Microwave drying & cleaning of same. I wasn't fooling around.
Sure you can do it, I live in Vegas and gambling is legal & foolish & fun lol.
Yes you can roll the dice :>)
I learned my painful lesson :>(
ps *not aimed at you , just helping the general knowledge pool once more)

tennisguru1,
Reactions: Whisper

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Seeing my only dip coil is out of action i thought i would try the supplied dab cup. To be honest i dont like it as much, and wont be getting anymore. The vapor path is shorter with the cup installled and the vaporizer seems a lot harsher. I much prefer the dip to the dab. Lucky i ordered 5 dip coils and left the dab cup. Dipping is also a lot more convieniant. :2c:

Wonder how you guys seem to be able to burn off your dip coils without making it taste horrible. Mine is taking a long iso bath but i think its :rip:.

anasrzi

Seeing my only dip coil is out of action i thought i would try the supplied dab cup. To be honest i dont like it as much, and wont be getting anymore. The vapor path is shorter with the cup installled and the vaporizer seems a lot harsher. I much prefer the dip to the dab. Lucky i ordered 5 dip coils and left the dab cup. Dipping is also a lot more convieniant. :2c:

Wonder how you guys seem to be able to burn off your dip coils without making it taste horrible. Mine is taking a long iso bath but i think its :rip:.

To be honest I felt the same with the dab cup, defiantly harsher even through the little water bubbler, which I don't want/need with the dip tip. My drip tip tasted bad from the get go, although I gave it a few heat cycles to ensure it was clean to use and free of mechanical oils etc.

Since I've used it three times now I found the burn offs (red heat setting) do a decent job at allowing the flavour to come good again. Find it best to use the most flavourful extracts in the HB only, that way I can have my cake and eat it. Leave the lesser flavoured oil for the Quartz cup on the Crystal because that bucket gets flavour from less than flavourful oil.

shredder

Wonder how you guys seem to be able to burn off your dip coils without making it taste horrible. Mine is taking a long iso bath but i think its

I just keep adding rosin. Haven't cleaned it in over 3 weeks. It probably helps I only hit it on green or lowest setting.

It still tastes good and doesn't look burnt or anything.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I am with @shredder, never let it get empty to char, just keep adding to the fritted quartz, both dip and dab.:tup:

Did nobody head my warning

No, and a quick search with your name and ultrasonic cleaner only brought up this,

I got lucky and got a bunch at $5 before the price came in at 8.
Very nice on even my worst Evic mod , but on the Mirage DNA75c WOW!
3rd hit perfect, hit save on Replay and set forever.
Now it you put it together with a Ultrasonic cleaner
that SS Coil will taste good for a long time.
Big sale on US fast free ship on Lost Vape Mods.
www.wetvapes.com is offering 20% off everything with coupon code “s20”

I will still use my ultrasonic cleaner on my new glass HB stem but I will not hang it directly above the transducer, my UC is the 40khz HD S/S model so it is quite rough compared to the sissy glasses/cd plastic jobs.:2c:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: shredder

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Brought some new dip tips but its a gamble if they arrive before i move.

I soaked my burnt tasting tip in iso for a week. It seems to have solved the problem with the burnt taste.

I really dont like the cup. It does nothing for me but add harshness.

anasrzi

Brought some new dip tips but its a gamble if they arrive before i move.

I soaked my burnt tasting tip in iso for a week. It seems to have solved the problem with the burnt taste.

I really dont like the cup. It does nothing for me but add harshness.

Hope you get them before you move, might look to soak my atomiser too see if that helps.

My cup got binned a while back, not my thing either.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
ordered one of these couple days ago, with a spare mouthpiece and pack of both coils for $62cad (about $47usd) on aliEx .

after lots of research and this thread to confirm other online reviews, i’m pretty stocked to giving the Headbanger a go when it gets here .

will surely be a vid or two to follow.

and might ask you folks questions here and there far from being a dabbing connaisseur.

vape on!

You got me, too. LOL I just ordered it but nothing is shipping from China until next week so it will be a while, I'm sure, before I get it. The prices sure do range for this item. $22 plus shipping ($31) was the cheapest but I like Paypal so I went with VaporMO. Total with shipping was $39. I saw them in the USA but they were all over $50 and most were closer to $70 or even $80. Damn, that's quite a spread.

I also bought the Yocan Dive. I didn't see a thread here about the Dive so when I get it, if anyone is interested, I'll start a thread.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
alright alright . lol .
509822-F5-08-F7-4-CE2-BB7-E-CCFC39350-F64.jpg

my headbanger as arrived for a little over a week now .

:rockon:

the emoji above as never been so fitting. headbanger

i like it ! to use the words of magicman, it’s a dope gun :D
this thing can rip more then it’s weight .

i’m not sure which coil i like best still , both the dab bowl and dip stick are fun to use. the bowl gives you abit more of a session feel, the nectar collector works great for a quick rip of your favourite concentrate.
501-A6-EE2-8-CC7-4043-B1-BD-8328-B286412-C.jpg

i will admit , i reached out to @LesPlenty , almost in a panic , when i first received it , lol. i couldn’t figure out how to know if your coils have run dry or how to clean or know if your coil is burnt? i still don’t know, haha! the advice i was given is to keep dipping it , don’t let it run dry . it’s what i have been doing , my dip coil still looks like the photo above. my dab coil as gotten darker, (possibly from shatter ) it seems to get darker or “dirty” faster then then the dip tip .

the Headbanger rocks! it’s small , smooth and easy to use . i can’t compare it to other portable dabs or pens as this is my first . i can say, i have not touched my torch and rigs since receiving the Headbanger :clap:

the Headbanger seems like a healthy choice too . very basic air path . what i do wonder is if coils could off gas or “smoke” by themselves if over heated, anybody know if that’s a possibility? example : if i put a fresh coil and heat it up, will it start smoking after a cycle or two?

i think i mainly ask that because my coil smoked a lot after i tried to wash it in ISO. learnt quickly the fellows here were right , ISO doesn’t really work well on fritted quartz. anybody have cleaning tips & tricks ? @Airistech maybe ?

7-FC3-C3-E8-8-A52-42-E8-9-CA7-7-CEFAEF379-CA.jpg

i already broke a mouthpiece :(
i think it’s from having water in it and bringing it and using it in -0degree weather . @Airistech is it possible the cold/hot maybe froze water in mouthpiece and cracked it when i heated up ? i don’t recall banging or dropping it . i can still use it but the inside is cracked and doesn’t hold water anymore . water leaks from bottom . warranty or replacement for me please since no cold weather warning in instructions? i do have a spare i purchased (so happy i did !) but i need more mouthpiece to make more videos lol

the mouthpieces does hold a small amount of water without splash back , when home i’ll take photo with a water level line to help others find the sweet-spot where you don’t get water in your mouth while you draw.

otherwise as seen below , the finish can scratch off, i still like the black although i can see it getting scoffed up in time with good use .
02-D992-FF-49-F6-4133-8020-48-CC9-F55-A164.jpg

battery lasts me about 2 full days with solid use .

i would buy it again , in fact, i’d love to have spare. it’s tough to beat for under $50 :tup: can’t go wrong here folks

vape on!

Last edited:

anasrzi

If you want a spare @P.A.M. you can have mine, it's now gathering dust because of the arrival of the m22 plus I really don't get on with it flavour or performance wise but each to there own and we live an learn :).

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
@anasrzi , cool , thank you. i’ll pm you . :leaf:

Seems like this vape is marmite.
how do you mean ? as in you either love it or hate it ?

i know i personally love it although kinda hate not be able to thoroughly clean the coils. you kinda have to ride with it . it’s kind of like a wooden stem with dry herb vaping in that sense, you know it’s relatively “clean” even though you know it’s not :haw:

it be cool if the bottom cap could double as a top cap too , it almost fits over the mouthpiece but no cigar.

i also noticed when using butter in the dab bowl coil , butter sometimes stick to sides , some shatter too . i need to push it down so it touches the coil after a few draws. perhaps using blue or red heat settings would help melt it to the bottom better , i tend to use the green setting .

i still like it though, for what it is and what it does, i find it convenient and on budget for someone new to dabbing. seems many who are experienced to dabs and dips enjoy it too .

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
i guess it’s time to retire this tube :o

7-E253999-03-CC-4518-9-F4-A-EAE8-A53-CC40-C.jpg

it was cracked on the inside , i was still able to use it dry , now the inner tubing got sucked up by the exit hole , no mo’ air coming through lol . happy that i have a spare and another spare soon on its way thanks to @anasrzi .

@Airistech , i’ll probably need a few more spares too :cool: :nod: :lol: .

now that i have to whip out my new mouthpiece i’ll take a water level line photo for you folks shortly ..

Vape on!

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
My honeymoon period is over with the HB.

I like the portability, battery life, on board storage and the price.

I dont like the taste. The porous quartz soaks up concentrate, but it also hangs on to spent material. Then when u dip with a dirty tip you pollute your concentrate. I now have a small container of dirty rosin. Eww.

shredder

My honeymoon period is over with the HB.

I like the portability, battery life, on board storage and the price.

I dont like the taste. The porous quartz soaks up concentrate, but it also hangs on to spent material. Then when u dip with a dirty tip you pollute your concentrate. I now have a small container of dirty rosin. Eww.

I found that when I see some dark rosin on the headbanger dip tip I hold the vape over a paper towel, press the fire button to warm it up, and blow it out. The dark stuff sprays out on the towel. Then wipe the sides with the paper towel. When I redip the good taste comes right back. Doing this I have not polluted my stash with dark stuff.

Ive also found if you wet a small pipe cleaner with iso about an inch or so, you can gently push it through the coil. The dry end of the pipe cleaner wipes up the iso. If you try it with a dry pipe cleaner the resins make it difficult and pieces of the pipe cleaner can stick to the resins. So if you try it be gentle and use a little iso.

The dip coil is hollow and that tunnel can hold concentrate and after a while needs cleaning. Its also a good idea to have spare coils, they're fairly cheap and last quite a while.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
$32 is a pretty good price. That's what I paid for mine from China. Including shipping. I ordered on January 20th and it just arrived in Los Angeles today. Between the New Year holiday and the Corona Virus, it took forever for the stuff to get out of China. Should be here Friday.

Has anyone tried the Aris 8 Dip and Dap from ArisTech? I want something with real easy draw. Minimal draw restriction. The Terp Pen is OK but the Yocan Dive has such hard draw resistance that I hardly ever use it. How is the Headbanger resistance?

Hackerman,
Reactions: LesPlenty

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
sup boys and girls !

shout out to @anasrzi , thanks dude! got my spare headbanger a week or two ago my friend . been meaning to message all this time and here we are!now use them both , one with the bowl , one with the nectar collector

@Hackerman , i think people would tell you it’s restricted. what i do is i dont close my lips on mouthpiece , sometimes work better with the bowl . nectar collector too.. i find not sealing lips opens up airflow makes huge rips even more possible .lok in the mirror while you draw to see what goes on

honeymoon ain’t over here, i can’t afford multiple divorces anyways , « it’s cheaper to keep her » from a song, anyone ? is it some Merle?

@shredder that is a good advice on how to keep to tip clean . i personally remove the tip from the body to blow through it if or when desired . i remove it due to having some drops of water in the mouthpiece, lol .

the bowl is abit trickier to use but i’ve had great sessions with it . tasty too . i usually stop one hit or two prior to bowl being finished, scoop it out , make a ball and dab it through rig later.. i find scooping out last hit rather then smoking it keeps sessions tasty.

for $35 usd or whatever it goes for , pretty hard to trash talk this vape imho. if it would sell $99+ perhaps i’d find a thing or two to complain about but for whatit is going for currently , i highly recommend trying it . if you don’t like it just throw it or give it or trade it for a couple starbucks or something lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom