710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
So as things grow I have less time to do all the things I want to and one is be more involved in FC. Reddit recently closed down some of the choice sub reddits we had been part of and my good Friend Dan was the one involved over there and he is now going to shift over to FC and help keep 710 coils involvement in the community strong =)

I will also still be popping in, but he will mainly be the one you all will be talking to and I am very excited =)

time for me to go back to my coil dungeon and work on other things

Your friendly coil monger

Shane

Blargas541

@710Coils

Would you happen to know if your coil pinouts work with NewVape enail controllers? This is the pinout:

XLR pinout
1 - Power (Blue)
2 - Power (blue)
3 - Thermocoupler (red)
4 - Thermocoupler (black)
5 - ground (yellow)

I'm hoping to get one of your coil and banger setups. Any suggestions on the best? I've got a T-Bucket with Sapphire dish currently but thinking I want to try full quartz. Also do ya ship to Canada

LesPlenty

Company Rep
coil pinouts
The pin layout is on the listing of the coils,
  • Industry Standard Pin Config
    • AC Load [1], AC Neutral [2], TC+ [3], TC - [4], Ground [5]

JCat

Accessory Maker
The pin layout is on the listing of the coils,
  • Industry Standard Pin Config
    • AC Load [1], AC Neutral [2], TC+ [3], TC - [4], Ground [5]
In other words @Blargas541 , yes, they are compatible.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I grabbed a cheap DHGate version to tide me over until some sale due to all up cost with delivery to OZ here but it was false economy as it was not wired as suggested and blew up my RDK200, I fixed the controller by swapping the burnt-out part on the circuit board. I just got a replacement coil from DHGate and that too was not wired as stated,
So do not buy the above as it is wrong also, save all the fucking around if in the US and get yours from Shane as this has been a real headache.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
@710Coils one of the two 25mm i just ordered seems a little big for my coil; one fits perfect, the other I'm afraid I'll break it if I force it.
Any suggestions? I hope you don't say adjust the coil because the plan was to go back and forth alternating weeks, so adjusting the coil each time would get a little old.

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
One that fits

One that was a touch big

A whisker difference. I tried again and it kept catching on the very last coil. I gently worked the coil a little bit and tried again. This time, hit the last coil again, but I put my palm over the banger with my fingers wrapped around the bottom and it "snapped" into place...there was an audible click. So I will say I will give it a go and me thinks it will be fine.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@CrazyDiamond If you take a pair of needle nose pliers or a leatherman and insert one side of the plier inside the bottom of the coil, (From the outside) You can use it like a key to open the last wrap up a little. turn clockwise if the coil is bottom up and it will only take a small twist to open it up.

Try the above and let me know if it fixes things and if not, I will look through what I have for something a little skinnier on the sides =)

Shane

CrazyDiamond

Crosseyed & Painless
You may have misread me Shane...we're good. I got the slightly bigger banger in with just minor manipulation of coil. The technoque you described is exactly how I got the coil to fit snug when I first got everything from you like a year ago...almost wish that tech could be stickied somewhere.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
i just broke my opaque 710 coils bangerfor my 3d nail kit from DC :(

Im poor, anything similar on dhlabs?
Hey man, coming to 710Coils’ thread to ask where you can find something similar on dhgate isn’t cool. Of course they’re going to have something similar, go there and find what you want. There are even other threads here where your question would be fine and maybe you’d even get a link, but in 710Coils’ thread? Think about it.

710Coils

Manufacturer
Happy 4th of July!!!!

We will be kicking off a 710 sale that will start on 7-8 and run till 7-11. Everything will be 20% off and we have also kicked off a killer 710 giveaway on Instagram and I recommend anyone interested to hit it up =)
Full restock of bangers and controllers will happen before the sale starts =)

I hope everyone has a great day and stays safe and stoned

Shane

Top Bottom