710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
The Slurp-E goes on sale tomorrow and I am expecting them to sell out by end of day =)
I will be opening up a pre order for the next round that is due in a few weeks, so anyone that misses the first batch can jump on the pre order list once its live on the site

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!!!!

Shane

buckhakeesah

For someone new to this slurp-E, aside from the new coil and glass, what are the other necessary accessories to be buying to make sure your slurp-E experience is maximized. I have sapphires in the 4,5,6mm at home but nothing bigger and no pillars, do I need all that stuff to make this work?

WelshBrok

Ahhh only 110v at the moment :(. Maybe I’ll hold out for a blender style version in 220v (thinking it might be easier to keep clean without a valve pearl) or more likely immediately buy a 220v slurp-e when that’s a thing:lol:

just in case blenders not actually what they’re called, I mean this:
99161A81-74A5-4061-913B-31054A1653F4.jpeg

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
@WelshBrok 220 volt version are being made and should land in a few weeks =) We will also look into other slurper styles to see if there are any others that would benefit from a coil
@buckhakeesah The Slurp-E is mainly for people that do not mind dabs on the hotter side of things since the banger is made to power down large dabs in 1 to 2 pulls

So far so good. The Slurp-E is flying off the shelfs and I cannot wait to hear what people think after they get to try them out =)

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

flickyourbic

Well shit, I was about to order a new 25mm banger cause after 6-7 months and thousands of dabs it's finally starting to show signs of devitrification. I always use dark crystal glass cleaner and q-tip every dab but the surface can only hold up to so much use and abuse. But now I'm kinda intrigued by these "Slurp-E"s but I may wait and just grab a new 25mm banger for now. :p

All in all very happy with the use I've gotten out of it. Still does the job, just leaves a lot more black residue now than before and I have to do way more maintenance to keep it clean and more often. When I was torching $10 or less bangers I was buying a new one every 4-6 weeks so this is definitely more cost effective and convenient. I thought I'd save money on butane but I think it even outs with electricity usage cause I'm lazy and leave this thing on for hours at a time.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@flickyourbic Quartz is prone to micro abrasions on the surface and these will cause the black to appear faster since the dab is filling those micro abrasions that happen over time.
A new banger would definitely fix the issue you are seeing =)

@biohacker inserts are still a month or so out as we are preparing to move at the end of September and once moved I can focus on inserts and other items on my list of to dos =)

The Slurp-E has been doing well and the only complaint is its not as easy to clean as a traditional banger, but we all knew that would be the case =P

Shane

flickyourbic

@flickyourbic Quartz is prone to micro abrasions on the surface and these will cause the black to appear faster since the dab is filling those micro abrasions that happen over time.
A new banger would definitely fix the issue you are seeing =)

@biohacker inserts are still a month or so out as we are preparing to move at the end of September and once moved I can focus on inserts and other items on my list of to dos =)

The Slurp-E has been doing well and the only complaint is its not as easy to clean as a traditional banger, but we all knew that would be the case =P

Shane

For sure! Already ordered a new one and looks like you've got it on the way. :D

I'm honestly impressed it took so long to start doing that. I dab at least an eighth of rosin a week. During the lockdown it was about a gram a day. So this nail has seen several ounces of rosin through it and still does the job. If I were back to wasting money at the dispensaries it would probably last even longer.

Anybody got any videos or anything of them using their Slurp-E? Again I'm pretty intrigued and I've been considering getting an additional controller and coil so I don't have to move my gear around the house if I want to dab in the gaming room or living room. It would be less boring to order a Slurp-E and have that in the arsenal with the regular 25mm banger.

I tried inserts a while back but didn't really like them I just prefer the banger itself.

Top Bottom