710 coils

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Shout out to @710Coils for going above and beyond. I screwed up my address when I ordered and my package was returned. Shane just shipped a new coil to my address and I received it in a couple of days. Also this is my first coil from 710 coils and I can already see the quality over some of my others. I won't be firing it up until my SX arrives, but I think it will rule it.

Anyway thanks!

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Shane sent me a little glass tube as a spinner for the terp slurper.
And I love this thing.
I am a bit worried to break it while cleaning with my q-tips though, but it is very solid.
It is very light and spins at the slightest air movement almost.
As it is thin it also heats up in no time.
And it disperses the rosin perfectly on the sidewall of the slurper in no time.
I first was a bit worried about loosing my rosin in the inside of the tube but it doesn't seem to be substantial.
It is not as clean as it was in the beginning anymore, as I got it a bit too hot at times. I use no dab-rite or similar yet.
But it is all I use for now as spinner!
I hope you will stock these things.

I use it with the marbles.
He also sent me a kind of glass star as replacement for the little marble.
But I use this less often as it does not fit my cleaning routine well.
If I was using a iso bath or something I would use it more often I guess.

edit: added r's

Last edited:

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Hey all.
Noob questions:
-Can i use a coil to heat a copper tube ? :science:
-Are they all about the same power/ max temp or are some devices more powerful than others ?

Last edited:

710Coils

Manufacturer
I don’t think there are many that sell the barrel style coils that do not cover the bottom of the banger also. They were prone to breaking bangers.

710Coils

Manufacturer
@strech They should be landing in about a week or so and I will put some pre orders up in the next few days =)
I also got more 20mm coils inbound as they were able to add some to my current order

Shane

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
The burning question is... what is the actual internal diameter of a 25mm coil when running at max temperature with a standard controller?
Thanks in advance..

Haze Mister,
Reactions: 710Coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@Haze Mister internal diameter of coil is 25mm and it will only shrink if there is a gap or play in the coil. Otherwise it will just get really tight around the banger from the heat expansion
But keep in mind coils and bangers will always have some slight variance in diameter since they are made by machine or by hand =)

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
I don't understand this
Otherwise it will just get really tight around the banger from the heat expansion

That means it will shrink just a little, right? If it expands from the heat then it would get more loose?

Haze Mister,

710Coils

Manufacturer
It can't shrink smaller than the width of the banger. It just gets really tight. So when I pair my coils to a banger, I leave a little play on the sides for the expansion so it does not end up being super snug against the outer wall of the banger. I have people using the same banger for well over 2 years and the banger still looks pristine =)

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Thanks. So if use a 24mm glass tube i'll be good for a loose fit when hot without needing to mess with the coil or should I go for 23 mm to be safe? I don't need the glass to have 100% contact with the sides of the coil as I need to be able to easily pull the tube out when hot... (i don't need that much heat)

Haze Mister,

710Coils

Manufacturer
I would go with a 25mm inner diameter if possible. You will have less adjusting to do as 1mm can be an utter pain in the ass to reduce when the coil is 25mm and the tubing is 24mm. Unless you want it to be nice and loose when it is heated up =)

I can also fit anything you send me to the coil you purchase and send both back so you do not have to mess with it

Shane

Top Bottom