710 coils

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Pardon my asking, is there an FC code?

loading the cart!
Any word on when the next faceted ruby inserts are landing?

FlyingLow,
Reactions: 710Coils

OyVape

Hi @710Coils !

I see the hybrids up on your site! Yay!

Shane, is it a trick of the light or the pattern on the mat or the thickness of the quartz that makes the walls of the banger look kind of wavy?

also, where do you enter the FCappreciation code?

OyVape,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@strech no coil for the round bottom. But the Hybrid work with a coil =)
@OyVape its the light since they are 3mm thick and the angle I took them at. They are super clean and I expect them to go fast =)

710Coils,
Reactions: OyVape

510vaporent

Damn that hybrid one is very cool!I just bought a regular deep dish banger a week or two ago tho. I wonder how these compare. I’m sure cleanup is a lot easier at the very least

510vaporent,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Those hybrid bangers look very clean indeed, I'd be very interested in knowing how they compare to a normal banger for the usual "always hot" e-nail usage. I can understand how the round bottoms work great for cold start torch dabs but I don't typically do anything resembling a cold start on my e-nail. Once it's on for the day it usually stays on.

I'll more then likely be picking up at some point regardless, maybe when those mythical 30mm sapphire inserts reach public consumption :cool:

zamboni

The hybrid banger is cool but i wish the transition to being curved from the sides was more smooth. Theres a tiny ridge at the transition that oil gets stuck to. I can't even see it myself, but when i qtip with iso, the evidence is marked in the q tip. Its harder to clean this part of the banger than it is to clean it on the regular bangers in my opinion. I set my coil to 800 for a few minutes every night to bake off whatever builds up in the bottom.

If this one problem was fixed, the hybrid banger would absolutely be my favorite banger yet. Oil would clean up so fast. The oil pools up very nicely in the middle. I feel like i have a lot more control over my dabs since it all pools in the middle. Terp pearls are more eager to go for a spin in the curved environment (although i prefer to not use them for easier cleanup).

buckhakeesah

I noticed this as well. The ridge is present in mine. It's not a gap, I don't think. Are you saying this is supposed to be smooth throughout the transition? I'd love to swap mine for one, if so! Yea, that would make it awesome!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Awesome to hear this will be improved on the hybrid. My ridge is also rather pronounced.

I am in LOVE with your full round bottom! It is so smooth and perfect for my needs, exceptionally well done with no flaws!
It is my new favorite banger!

710Coils

Manufacturer
The edge where the puck and the bucket are joined should be smooth with no gap or edge. I am working to get the next batch corrected and anyone that has one with the edge can shoot me a message and I will take care of them 😎

Last edited:

OyVape

This had happened with mine too. I thought I had cleaned it well with Iso but I could see a dark. line of residue that looked like it was “between” the round part and the outer wall. Very weird. Looks like they somehow glued a round banger inside a flat bottom.

OyVape,
  • Haha

710Coils

Manufacturer
I was able to better identify it with a metal dab tool as I could then feel the point where the weld was done and the small spot that did not weld smoothly. like the outside was

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Fwiw, I’ve not touched anything but my full round bottom the last few days... it is exactly what I was hoping for, I’m going to order backups to leave in my RiO cases

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom