710 coils

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
Faceted inserts, wow. Times are a changing.
Maybe I should have waited for a faceted ruby than the round one?
In what are they better than the plain round ones? I think I read somewhere it is more an aesthetic thing? And yes they look cool to me. Aren't they more difficult to clean?
Sorry my ignorance. I would appreciate, If someone could lead me to a post or thread where this is discussed, if there is?

Enialis

I can't tell if the splashguard inserts are wide enough for pearls to spin in, anyone happen to have an answer?

Also, I'm getting ready to place a large a large order and I'm starting to wonder if I should just get the whole bundle instead if it saves me money, I have a crossing tech pid and don't know if the controllers on the site are an upgrade or more of a side grade from that particular box.

staircase slight of hand

@710Coils How do the faceted sapphire inserts look in person? I’m leaning toward the faceted ruby because it looks quite a bit less cloudy than the sapphire in the photos you posted, but I’m not sure if that’s the insert itself or just the photo.

strech

How do the pillars work? Like how do you set them in the banger/insert? Does it spin? What's the advantage over a couple pearls?

strech,
Reactions: 710Coils

Enialis

Thanks for the reply, ill go ahead and grab two with my order, and I think you've said before that the slitted inserts are also taller than the non slit ones?

Last edited:
Enialis,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@staircase slight of hand My pics suck and need to be redone. The sapphire was a little cloudy looking on some of the inserts. But all the ruby came out nice and clean with no haziness to any of them. The haze is just an aesthetic and will not impact use or performance in any way =)

@strech You can drop the pillar into the banger and it should spin as long as you have a spinner cap. The main purpose of the pillars is due to land soon as they are going to be for the terp slurpers I will have in the next week =)
Need to add the 12mm ruby pearls today

Controllers are due next week and more Quartz Pi caps land today and he has sent me a bunch of new colored caps!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane

Enialis

oof, went to checkout with the items in my cart from last night and now the coils are sold out. Any idea when your getting more in? I've been waiting for you to have everything I need in stock before ordering and every time I do something sells out before I can complete my order. Right now it's the 25mm deep dish coils, ruby pearls and the 25mm clear caps. I was going to spend extra on the colored one because I didn't want you to sell out of anything again this week.

Any idea when you'll have:

25mm Deep dish coil
25mm deep dish opaque 14mm 90° banger
25mm quartz pi cap (clear preffered)
6mm & 8mm ruby pearls
5mm SiC pearls
25mm splash guard inserts opaque?

I've been watching the website all month like a hawk but haven't seen this combination of items in all at once and I really only got the go ahead to make the purchase because I promised this would be the last one and it wouldn't be multiple purchases for the next 2 monthes.

Enialis,

strech

@staircase slight of hand My pics suck and need to be redone. The sapphire was a little cloudy looking on some of the inserts. But all the ruby came out nice and clean with no haziness to any of them. The haze is just an aesthetic and will not impact use or performance in any way =)

@strech You can drop the pillar into the banger and it should spin as long as you have a spinner cap. The main purpose of the pillars is due to land soon as they are going to be for the terp slurpers I will have in the next week =)
Need to add the 12mm ruby pearls today

Controllers are due next week and more Quartz Pi caps land today and he has sent me a bunch of new colored caps!!!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day

Shane
Terp slurper??? Got a link for me to get informed? I'm not familiar with that either!!

strech,

Enialis

@710Coils thank you so much! I'll rush home after I'm done with my covid shot to put my order in! If there's any way for you to save me those items just in case they're going fast that would be great!

Are you out of the 6mm ruby pearls though still?

I have a bubble cap that fits my torch 25mm banger that I think also fits on the 30mm nail I don't use. The diameter is roughly 30mm and its 50mm long from end to end, do you think it will work while I white for the quartz pi to come in? The tip looks slightly shorter than the quartz pi which is why I want to upgrade for use with the deep dish banger.

If by out for delivery you mean you'll have it later today or tomorrow and you think you won't sell out of anything else in the meantime I'll wait until you put them up on the site to order.

If its an option I really wouldn't mind pre paying for anything that is or does sell out so that I can be done with my enail purchases completely even if there's a bit of a wait for it.

Terp slurper??? Got a link for me to get informed? I'm not familiar with that either!!

Enialis,

strech

Thanks for the link I guess I'll need to do some video search as I still don't get it. But it's edible Friday and I'm already 100mg in with my normal dabbing so I'm I'm not even sure what I'm looking at or even saying. No pain today!!!!!

strech,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Most manufacturers charge an arm and a leg for a slurper... I look forward to hearing FCer's reviews come in.

They are beautiful to watch melts and it is why I think they did so well taking off on instagram. I keep staying away for fear of their inefficiency and difficulty to clean when compared to a traditional banger.

Enialis

@Enialis I just added more to stock =)
Awesome! I just finished with my shot, once they let me leave its off to the dispensary to grab this week's medicine and then home as fast as I can to get the order in. If you ship on Saturdays ill have to make sure to grab some extra for when my new toys get here.

710Coils

Manufacturer
I am pretty sure my terp slurpers will be around 65.00 or 70.00 bucks. and I will have an assortment of marbles and pillars to go with them =)

710Coils,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Will my NV PID Xlr controller run the 710 coils? Thanks in advance!

Yep it will work just fine, the XLR connection is more or less the standard as far as common e-nail connections go. As long as you do have the newer NV XLR controller and not one of the old ones with the screw on "legacy" ports.

Enialis

@710Coils and the 25mm splashguard inserts are wide enough to spin pearls with the quartz pi cap correct? Or should I get a different kind for small dabs?

Edit: Order placed! Thanks for your help with everything! I managed to get exactly what I wanted because you were able to get everything in stock so fast, which is a big deal considering other places I looked at have been out for monthes now. I will report back when I get it.

Now its time to save up for a sapphire insert!

How possible is it for you to get colored sapphire inserts like some places are starting g to have? It would be really cool if I could find a topaz colored sapphire insert, I always thought a gemstone would be really cool if it was in your birthday gemstone!

Last edited:
Top Bottom