710 coils

710Coils

Manufacturer
@LesPlenty If anyone you recommended to purchase the coils or any of my gear is unhappy. Just have them message me and I will make sure they are taken care of.
There is nothing different about the build of these coils other than the small differences in how they do the crimp on the cable and cover it with a silicone cover. This has no impact whatsoever on the quality or user experience and is more of an aesthetic thing. I said this before and will say it again. I stand behind my gear and if anyone has any issues or concerns. All they have to do is message me and I will take care of whatever is needed.
I have already placed an order from my original manufacturer based off of user response and would hope this shows I listen and react as needed.

@cloudblower I can get you a deal on a coil and banger. Just shoot me a message and I will help you nail things down and get a deal =)

Roth

Pining for the Mountains
There are plenty of things to worry about in life.

Worrying whether or not Shane will stand behind his gear with best in the biz customer service has NEVER been one of them!

Without hesitation, I know who to recommend if someone needs some dab gear, 710 Coils!

710Coils

Manufacturer
Mood mats land next week and we have a full restock of coils =)

We will be kicking off a giveaway in the next few days on instagram, so do not sleep on entering as several FC peeps have won past giveaways

I will post some pics of the new mood mats once they land and hope everyone is having a great start to 2021

Shane

LabPong

Mood mats land next week and we have a full restock of coils =)

Are the 6mm ruby pearls going to be restocked soon as well?

Also, do you have access to a 10mm Ruby pearl? Looking to test a bigger pearl than the 8mm one in my rio round bottom banger.

LabPong,
Reactions: 710Coils

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
@LabPong More 6mm rubies are inbound and I am also adding faceted ruby and sapphire inserts to the mix to see how they do =)

They should be up on the site next week

Mood mats are also due next week with new art!!!!!

Shane
LOVE this!!! Post up when live!

Quick question:
Do you have pricing on the faceted ruby inserts yet? Curious where that lands...

I also need to get on an order of your SiC pearls... Doesn't 5mm perfectly fit Halos?

Last edited:
FlyingLow,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Any idea on the sizes being offered for those sapphire inserts? I have a great hunger for a 30mm sapphire at not such a high cost but I also understand this might be a pipe dream (or a dab rig dream I guess :spliff:)

710yota,

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
I also need to get on an order of your SiC pearls... Doesn't 5mm perfectly fit Halos?

...I got the 6mm and they cunt hair less than the channel...

PXL-20210109-084518668.jpg

just_the_flu,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@FlyingLow the faceted sapphire inserts should only be a few bucks more than the ruby inserts = )

@710yota I am hoping to have them in hand in a week or so and they will initially only be in 25mm and 30mm will be available within the next month

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
I am happy to announce we finally have a starter bundle section to our shop so people can now select the bits they want to make a bundle out of =)

I will expand it further once I confirm the current options are working as expected

Shane

710Coils

Manufacturer
All bundle styles have been added to the site and more gear is inbound for anything that is out of stock.
Mats landed and I am really liking the new art =)

thumbnail

The 4 smaller squares are 5.5 inches and combine to make an 11 inch mat

Ruby and sapphire inserts are due in a week and here is what I will initially have

25mm faceted ruby and sapphire
25mm non faceted ruby
30mm non faceted ruby

I will add sapphire in 30mm once they have them ready

Shirts, hoodies, and hats are next on my list of things to take care of and I am also working on a few other things to add to the shop =)

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2021

Shane

flickyourbic

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on a 25mm axial coal and banger, maybe the disorderly controller as well. I'm glad I procrastinated, I was getting ready to buy a high five last week and put it off and now I'm in this deep rabbit hole with custom coils, banger inserts, etc.

MinnBobber

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on a 25mm axial coal and banger, maybe the disorderly controller as well. I'm glad I procrastinated, I was getting ready to buy a high five last week and put it off and now I'm in this deep rabbit hole with custom coils, banger inserts, etc.

Go with 710 as they have the highest quality at the best prices for that level of quality!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Why is it that you like so much more?

I only go for 30 when dabbing a large amount, but I most often prefer the 25 with a bb (or two) size dab.

I like the larger surface area. Just more space when you need it, and longer heat retention because more mass, I think. Better for large dabs, but I like it for smaller ones too.

flickyourbic

iFjFc0G.jpg

Got everything today, so far I'm happy with the coil and banger. The controller I'm a little iffy about. It's doing some weird behavior when heating up and caused me to scorch my first dab. I think I got it dialed in a little better now, but every time I seem to shut the unit off and back on it seems to repeat the same pattern. Basically it ramps up past the target/pre-set temp by 50-100 degrees then "cools back down" on its own. Not sure if this is considered normal behavior or if there's potentially an issue with the controller. I just turned the controller off and waited until it was cooled off enough to swab some DCG in and the banger cleaned up fine. However when I turned it back on I set it to 400 and it reached temp but again it ramped up another 50+ degrees then cooled itself back down. It's been on now for about an hour and has stayed at 400 the whole time.

Another thing I really don't like about this controller is the bright blue LEDs. I was under the impression this was just a standard PID controller and would have the regular old dull green LEDs, like my dabpress does. I get that they're trying to make it flashy and cool looking but when this is used as a desktop unit it's just too obnoxious IMO. I started wearing blue light blocking glasses when I'm gaming and I think it's made a difference in the headaches and eye strain I was having. Right now I just try to block the light with a speaker or concentrate containers. If there's a way to "dim" that light then I'll shut up. :rofl:

The "Klein" style recycler I have (I think that's what it is? Been years since I bought it from the gate) isn't the best for this e-nail. It seems I have to have the coil/cord positioned just right otherwise it becomes top heavy. I've just noticed while fidgeting around with it that it became a bit top heavy and could lean over easily.

So with that being said, do any of you use terp pearls with this banger setup at all? What about inserts? What kind of rigs y'all using?

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
My Disorderly Conduction doesn't do the ramp up and has a green display but is about a year old so the differences can be expected as firmware changes. It sounds like its ramping up the temperature on the coil at first so that everything can heat up faster then it settles down to your set temp, this is a fairly common feature on e-nail controllers. I just wouldn't load my material until the temp settles personally, it needs the time to heat up anyways.

I sometimes use terp pearls with my set up, 8mm ruby or sapphire are my favorite. I almost always use either a ruby or sic insert although there's nothing wrong with good ol' quartz. My Leisure Glass incycler is my favorite concetrate rig and usually my go-to.

710yota,

710Coils

Manufacturer
@flickyourbic the blue colored controllers are the latest version and the overshooting when first turning it on is normal as it will overshoot some due to the ramp up. But won’t once it’s on and being used.
If you are unhappy with any of the gear just shoot me a message 😉🙏

710Coils,

WelshBrok

All bundle styles have been added to the site and more gear is inbound for anything that is out of stock.
Mats landed and I am really liking the new art =)

thumbnail

The 4 smaller squares are 5.5 inches and combine to make an 11 inch mat

Ruby and sapphire inserts are due in a week and here is what I will initially have

25mm faceted ruby and sapphire
25mm non faceted ruby
30mm non faceted ruby

I will add sapphire in 30mm once they have them ready

Shirts, hoodies, and hats are next on my list of things to take care of and I am also working on a few other things to add to the shop =)

Hope everyone is having a great start to 2021

Shane
Did the faceted inserts come through? Also will there be deep dish gem inserts at some point or do you think not worth the extra cost?

flickyourbic

I'm loving the e-nail life. Only problem? I'm dabbing like a gram or more of rosin per day. I thought I would conserve more by getting more vapor per hit, which I am. But I'm also dabbing way more because the thing is always ready! When I was using a torch I think a lot of it was mental gymnastics, thinking "ugh I don't want to deal with all that right now". But the e-nail I just dab, cap, exhale, cap, exhale, cap, exhale, q-tip. I need to take a tolerance break or stop dabbing straight from the 1oz jars lol. I haven't even flipped my plants to 12/12 yet so I probably won't be pressing rosin again until May. :uhoh:

I still need to order an insert. I've gotten better about keeping the banger clean but I always have a spot I can't clean with DCG that builds up on the sides of the banger. What I've been doing is ripping off tiny pieces of magic eraser and dabbling a little bit of DCG on that and using a glob mob with one end cut off to "scrub" it basically. Comes out looking good as new every time and not too much effort.

Want to try one of the quartz inserts first. Just to get a feel for it before I even think about something like ruby. Just not sure which one I should go for. Slitted? Non-slitted? Splash guard ones?

Top Bottom