www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

mitsomar

I've been informed by Arizer via e-mail that puffitup.com is not an authorized distributor. Can you assure me that I will be receiving an authentic Arizer product and that the warranty will be covered? A bit concerned right now as I'd just placed an order and definitely do not want to deal with a counterfeit product. That being said, your company's customer service has been superb and I truly enjoyed my shopping experience.

mitsomar,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
That makes no sense on many levels. The two that matter to me are that Randy gives us great service including warrantying the solo if there is an issue. The second is that arizer warranty's even ebay solos so that isn't an issue even if it were to be true.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ShipDit
I agree with Dreamerr,there's no way Randy and the gang would leave you hanging. I know people who have gotten warranty repairs on Solos' they got from Puffitup. Someone gave you wrong information because Puffitup is one of the most respected retailer in the biz. Email Randy,or just ask him in this very thread. They treat us FC folks VERY well.

ShipDit,
Reactions: Dreamerr

mitsomar

I talked to a customer service representative (Steve) over live chat. He was very helpful and assured me that all products are authentic and that my warranty would be covered. Considering puffitup's apparent reputation, I am inclined to believe it had been a mistake on Arizer's part.

mitsomar,

Vitolo

Vaporist
That is an error.
Arizer does not ship or sell to unauthorized dealers, and I have received dozens of these units for the community from Puffitup... all showing Arizer/Canada as point of origin/manufacture.

Vitolo,

Dreamerr

Vito, I am glad you fixed your avatar. This one is really nice.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

PuffItUp

Retailer
"Authorized Distributor" is somewhat of a loose term that means something different to every manufacture. Steve passed on the email reply they sent you, they are refering to wholesalers. No we are not a wholesaler of Arizer products, we are however able to sell their products. Most unauthorized/grey market sellers come and go within a few months, usually buying products under a fake name then trying to sell them off before the manufacture finds out what is going on.

We have been selling arizer products for about 5 years now. Everything we sell is authentic and has the full warranty. Same goes for every product we sell.

Also, kudos for researching before you buy. Fake Vaporizers are becoming more and more common, always check a sellers reputation before buying.

-Randy

mitsomar

For sure, PIU is now solid in my book. One of the best buying experiences I've had as far as I can remember. Highly recommended. Thanks for everything

mitsomar,

Dreamerr

Wow Randy you come over here and all you write is thank you oh my vodka...:rofl:
I can't even ask for specials cause you treat us special...:lol:

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

Dreamerr

Excellent review of Randy and his company. I thought the exact same thing when I was dealing with him. I didn't care that the post was old I liked it anyhow hehe.

Has anyone heard when PIU will be carrying the new and improved FlashVape?
Please please carry all the little parts to keep them in tip-top shape. I HAVE to buy from someone,and i would rather send it to Randy and the crew. I truly believe PIU is in the game to actually help people,and that's a pretty damn rare thing now.

Dreamerr

Email him cause if he doesn't have it I bet his supplier can get it you would think?

Dreamerr,
Email him cause if he doesn't have it I bet his supplier can get it you would think?
I did email him last week,and as always got a very fast response. From what i was told they were waiting on some upgraded stuff and should be stocking this week. I see that on the FV site they have all the new goodies in stock so I'm betting Puffitup will be stocking them real soon. Not that I have an issue buying from FV themselves,but Randy and the gang have helped me out many times,and my loyalty runs pretty deep.
Not to change the subject but HOLY GOD I got messed up last night. Woke up in my neighbors tool shed wearing a dress that clearly wasn't mine. It's gonna be a good week!!

HSIHP

Hey Randy! I was interested in buying a WISPR but I had a question. Can I use both the "wispr" coupon code and the FC Coupon code? I have so far bought 4 different vapes from you and would love to make it a fifth!

Edit: Also, is the Wispr you guys are selling the newer Wispr 2?

HSIHP,

b0

Cloudy...
Hey Randy! I was interested in buying a WISPR but I had a question. Can I use both the "wispr" coupon code and the FC Coupon code? I have so far bought 4 different vapes from you and would love to make it a fifth!

Edit: Also, is the Wispr you guys are selling the newer Wispr 2?

Send him a message in his web or an e-mail, he will answer faster ;)

b0,
Puffitup is my favourite place to buy vapourizers and accessories, always friendly fast service every time I order.

GreenEmber,

exit

Yea gotta give puffitup a special shouts out for great service. I fucked up and made multiple orders and then even asked for more stuff after it was marked as shipped. Can't wait to play with me $160 solo!

exit,

exit

Sorry for back to back posting but can't edit.

I wanted some Vapor bamboo sticks after I placed my order. I asked for you to send me an invoice so I could pay you for them but you wouldn't take my money!

I'm not complaining at all... I want to PayPal gift you some bucks for that! At the very least I'll insist all my friends buy from you and make good use of those discount cards :D

Relocation

I hate to drop a poor experience on all this love, as my purchase and receiving of my Solo from PIU was fast and cheap (3 days from California to Texas coast!), but I am experiencing a lengthy time getting a warranty repair/replacement from them.

I sent mine off on May 16 to be replaced under RMA for a battery issue, as was told to me by Randy via email. The Priority Mail tracking number said it arrived at its destination on May 20, and I began waiting. Over a week later, May 28, I emailed Randy and asked him for a status update or a tracking number. The next day I received a response saying he was "sorry for the delay" and would "process it today." I emailed Randy on Monday asking for a tracking number to have it held at my local Post Office (as the weather here had been rainy and I didn't want the postman to leave it on the porch like last time). I hadn't received anything as of today, but I called and spoke with a representative today on the phone at PIU. He confirmed Randy was not in the office yesterday, but he said he would give Randy my information as soon as he saw him.

Am I being impatient? The product came to me in 3 days (not including a Sunday in the middle) and took the same amount of time (not including a Sunday again) to get there for RMA replacement, and it has been 3 weeks since I initially sent it off. I use mine for asthma reduction due to no health insurance, as well as a plethora of other benefits with which I am sure you are all familiar.

Not trying to bomb PIU or Randy, but has anyone else had this sort of experience? I am probably being impatient, but I had come to rely on my Solo for the 4 months I owned it.

Relocation,
Top Bottom