www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

vape4life

Banned for life
Randy just hooked me up LARGE!!! He did the same thing some months ago and now yet again he's completely blown my mind with a deal on the Solo and power adapter! He let me swap out the free grinder for a extra straight stem!

THANKS RANDY AND PUFF IT UP!!!! Above and beyond doesn't even begin to explain it!!!!

Relocation

My first post on FC, and all I can do is praise PuffItUp and Randy! I ordered early Wednesday and got my order today: Arizer Solo, power adapter, free Space Case name brand grinder, coupons for discounts on future purchases, a VapeCase for the Solo, and a black lanyard with the Fuck Combustion font in green! Lightning fast shipping as they say on the website! I will tell all my fellow puffers where I got my setup so these fine fellows can stay busy as long as possible. Thanks again Randy and PuffItUp!

arrr

Just wanted to say that PuffitUP processed my transaction fast. I ordered a solo on Saturday and it arrived at my house on Monday. This was with free shipping. Really impressed with PuffitUP.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I hope I get some woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo. Gotta love PIU:clap:

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

vape4life

Banned for life
Hey for those that have never used or owned one, ANYTHING is better than nothing for FREE. Don't they go for $100+? These are apparently special edition magic flights. Anyway, i'm happy and appreciate PIU's gesture.

arrr

Hey for those that have never used or owned one, ANYTHING is better than nothing for FREE. Don't they go for $100+? These are apparently special edition magic flights. Anyway, i'm happy and appreciate PIU's gesture.

Agreed

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"

let me start off by apologizing. i agree something is better than nothing and i also agree it is awesome of PIU to do something like this. i should have been more clear... my Bleh.... was for that i do not like the MFLB (yes i know others do) and that is all

vape4life

Banned for life
PUI has Arizer Solo M1A4...it's advertised on their site, not sure if this is any different than the rest, but just wanted to throw it out there.

boristheblade

I ordered a cloud from puffitup and not five minutes later Randy emails me saying that it's already on the way to the post office. Absolutely fantastic customer service.

boristheblade,

treecityrnd

Another HUGE
clap.gif

for Randy and PIU.
He hooked me up with an unbeatable deal on a plethora of products. He got me everything I wanted, threw in several extras that I wasn't expecting, and topped it off by refunding me some shipping charges for an overnight delivery. Somehow I'm more impressed every time I order from PIU. Best service, better people. Thanks PIU!

ToxicShade

Where am I?
Ordered my Solo the 2nd this month, it still says processing but It's early Monday so hopefully it will be shipped today. :popcorn:

ToxicShade,

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Had another great experience with PIU. Thought I would pop in to share. Ordered a replacement stir tool (#15 or something really I stopped keeping track ) for my Extreme Q. Fair price, quick shipping, and packaged nicely.:tup: Thank's PIU

1_gr8_underdog,

bopper

The service, flexibility and responsiveness on our recent Solo order from puffitup were great. We plan to get another one soon.

bopper,

Squeeky

Just send an e-mail to Randy asking about the MFLB WPW adapter, and then realized they have online chat. Didn't talk with Randy but the rep was great. Very professional and mentioned he/she would confirm with Randy about it. PIU you've got my business coming, and possibly a new Solo in the future.

Squeeky,

Amsterdam

I second all the positive responses here, bought my very first MFLB (maple) via the PIU eBay store about 1,5 years ago.
And recently Randy hooked me up again with an awesome custom combo for me and my brother, 2 Walnut LB's, 2 Walnut stems and 2 Vape Cases:

img5422r.jpg

img5426q.jpg

img5412lz.jpg

We really appreciate it..!
I already customized my VC;

19068237.jpg

..it has a 3 digit lock on each side, but went for a close up pic

Amsterdam,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Amsterdam thanks cause I never noticed that you can put a lock on it...if you put it on one side is that enough for those dumb baggage handlers not to mess with it or can they still reach in and steal it?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Amsterdam
Top Bottom