www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

HSIHP

Well after spending one night with my father in law and my solo, he jumped on the computer and bought one himself. I told him to go straight to puffitup and he ordered it as well as the pa and a few extra stems ( he is very prone to breaking things) . He has been having so much fun vaping after quitting smoking cigs!

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Well after spending one night with my father in law and my solo, he jumped on the computer and bought one himself. I told him to go straight to puffitup and he ordered it as well as the pa and a few extra stems ( he is very prone to breaking things) . He has been having so much fun vaping after quitting smoking cigs!

That's great! The Solo is just so easy to use, seems like most people take to it quickly. Both my roommate and I recently purchased Solos as well and we're havin a lot of fun with 'em. Thanks again Randy!

Peloton,
Reactions: Vitolo

Relocation

Received my replacement Solo in the mail yesterday (Saturday June 8th), and after not having it for so long, I was blown away by the bud again. I had been smoking (blah) for almost a month now, and my lungs are already getting up the bad mucus from the different cannabis lifestyle. Going to save so much money again, as it is something like 1/4 the green to get at least as high. Thanks again to Randy for getting me my tracking number so I could open and use it the second it arrived. He even included brand new stock stems with the return, so I now have 4 stems (2 bent, 2 straight). Now I have enough to bust out the Dremel + diamond bits to attempt my own high-efficiency stems!

thesoloman

I hate to drop a poor experience on all this love, as my purchase and receiving of my Solo from PIU was fast and cheap (3 days from California to Texas coast!), but I am experiencing a lengthy time getting a warranty repair/replacement from them.

I sent mine off on May 16 to be replaced under RMA for a battery issue, as was told to me by Randy via email. The Priority Mail tracking number said it arrived at its destination on May 20, and I began waiting. Over a week later, May 28, I emailed Randy and asked him for a status update or a tracking number. The next day I received a response saying he was "sorry for the delay" and would "process it today." I emailed Randy on Monday asking for a tracking number to have it held at my local Post Office (as the weather here had been rainy and I didn't want the postman to leave it on the porch like last time). I hadn't received anything as of today, but I called and spoke with a representative today on the phone at PIU. He confirmed Randy was not in the office yesterday, but he said he would give Randy my information as soon as he saw him.

Am I being impatient? The product came to me in 3 days (not including a Sunday in the middle) and took the same amount of time (not including a Sunday again) to get there for RMA replacement, and it has been 3 weeks since I initially sent it off. I use mine for asthma reduction due to no health insurance, as well as a plethora of other benefits with which I am sure you are all familiar.

Not trying to bomb PIU or Randy, but has anyone else had this sort of experience? I am probably being impatient, but I had come to rely on my Solo for the 4 months I owned it.
Hey man im in your situation too i shipped mine about the 19th or so and still no response, i've tried reaching out to piu thru phone and email a few times and not much has happened. Im feelin your pain man, even tho i have an extra solo still(:

EDIT: just read your second post, now i have some faith!

thesoloman,

b0

Cloudy...
Weird, everytime I contacted Randy he answered really fast. In fact my Solo "died" yesterday (the battery died, I can still use it through the PA) An I send an email to Randy one hour ago telling what was happening... He answered in 50 minutes telling me to send it to him and he will take care of me. Will send it tomorrow if I can and will let you guys how well this go but Randy never disappointed me :tup:

lwien

I've never delt with a retailer that was and is as responsive as PuffitUp is.

Case in point is the following. I typically would never repost anyone's email, but in this case, I have no doubt that Randy won't mind.
-----------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, at 8:30 at night, I sent him the following:
"Hey Randy, Long time, no talk. It's lwien from the FC site. Anyway, got a request. I need to get some of those rubber gaskets that are part of the SpaceCase containers. Do you guys stock them and if not, where can I get some? A few of mine kind of ripped apart. Thanks. Hope all's going well."
-----------------------------------------------------------
At 8:39, the same evening (9 minutes later), I got this response:
"Haven't heard from you in a while. Space case stopped shipping the containers, I really hope they come back soon. Anyways, ill give SC a call in the morning and see if we can source them rings. I griped an moaned once until I got the Teflon rings once so hopefully we can do that again. Ill be sure to email you ASAP if I can get them"
----------------------------------------------------------------
At 12:00 this afternoon, I got:
"Are you still at
(My name and address)

I have the o rings ordered from space case

-Randy
------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy's not making anything on this transaction, yet he is responding as if it was a $1000 dollar order. What he IS responding to is his desire to create "good-will", and he has done that in spades.

Kudo's to ya Randy. Well done.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
That is exactly what I love about that guy. I have never spoke to someone like him. He actually cares, not pretends to care. Randy is number one in my book.:clap:

lwien

Yup. You'd think he was servicing a great customer who's bought hundreds of dollars of gear from him recently, but all I did was purchase a few containers and a grinder from him about 3 to 4 years ago.

The only way that he could provide better service than this is if he showed up on my doorstep with the O-Rings in hand along with a $5000 dollar a night hooker and a bottle of Macallan 64 Year Old in Lalique. :brow:

mnd99

Anyone of you heard from Randy this week? I have send him multiple emails this week about an order and no reply...wonder if they are going to spam. Also, did you guys get tracking info through email on any orders made from puffitup? Your items just show up one day? :D

mnd99,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
Anyone of you heard from Randy this week? I have send him multiple emails this week about an order and no reply...wonder if they are going to spam. Also, did you guys get tracking info through email on any orders made from puffitup? Your items just show up one day? :D

Ordered a solo from them last Friday and received a tracking number that night. Got my solo this Friday with a few extra goodies.

Those free grinders are starting to pile up lol!

mnd99

Ordered a solo from them last Friday and received a tracking number that night. Got my solo this Friday with a few extra goodies.

Those free grinders are starting to pile up lol!

that's odd..I contacted him about a discount on an expensive item and he replied with an invoice. I paid right away. That was tuesday. He has since not replied to any other emails. No tracking.

mnd99,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
that's odd..I contacted him about a discount on an expensive item and he replied with an invoice. I paid right away. That was tuesday. He has since not replied to any other emails. No tracking.

Odd...

Maybe they are just slammed with orders, due to the Solo and DaVinci being on sale.

They did seem rather busy when I spoke with them last Friday.

Vaponly,

mnd99

Odd...

Maybe they are just slammed with orders, due to the Solo and DaVinci being on sale.

They did seem rather busy when I spoke with them last Friday.

I'm hoping that it's something like that...I'm hoping they send my order out but and got too slammed to send me tracking? I'm trying not to worry cause of the great reputation Randy has here but it's kinda odd when the only time a seller replies back to you is to send you an invoice and you never get any other reply! no tracking! totally in the dark! Puffitup is in CA, right? shouldn't take more than 3 days for stuff to get to Portland...ordered Tuesday..gonna wait around till next Wednesday to see if there is a surprise package in the mail.

P.S: Maybe he forgot my order cause it was an out of site order! custom PayPal invoice! possible to get buried if there are a ton of other sales going on! I don't know if all my emails are going to the spam or something! Would someone be kind enough to send an email Randy's way so he is aware of this post!! pretty please!! ^_^

mnd99,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
I'm hoping that it's something like that...I'm hoping they send my order out but and got too slammed to send me tracking? I'm trying not to worry cause of the great reputation Randy has here but it's kinda odd when the only time a seller replies back to you is to send you an invoice and you never get any other reply! no tracking! totally in the dark! Puffitup is in CA, right? shouldn't take more than 3 days for stuff to get to Portland...ordered Tuesday..gonna wait around till next Wednesday to see if there is a surprise package in the mail.

P.S: Maybe he forgot my order cause it was an out of site order! custom PayPal invoice! possible to get buried if there are a ton of other sales going on! I don't know if all my emails are going to the spam or something! Would someone be kind enough to send an email Randy's way so he is aware of this post!! pretty please!! ^_^

I would give them a call to make sure it shipped out and that your order did not get lost in the shuffle.

The best of businesses can and do occasionally make mistakes, especially when things become hectic.

You could also use their online live chat, that has worked out quite well for me on a number of occasions.

Vaponly,
Reactions: Dreamerr

thesoloman

I've been waiting for my replacement solo for over a month, i shipped it last on May 19th-ish, didn't heat anything back about it for a while, finally after some prodding i got a response with a delivery conformation number,however this number hasn't been updated and the last update says"electronic shipping info received" this was on the june 12th. Two days ago i called puffitup to see what the problem was, someone i talked to (randy?) said they would check on it and either get a new one going out or correct the holdup.
One of the main reasons i bought from puffitup in the first place was so if my solo had any problems i wouldn't have to ship it all the way back to Arizer in Canada, as this takes over a month, kinda ironic that it's been almost a month and there in California with me...
anyways best wishes to the people at puffitup and i hope this gets sorted out soon (=

thesoloman,

Dreamerr

Wow, you got really bad luck soloman. I bet they make it up to you somehow. I would be so pissed but this is not the usual for them so it is strange.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vaponly

thesoloman

Wow, you got really bad luck soloman. I bet they make it up to you somehow. I would be so pissed but this is not the usual for them so it is strange.

I wouldn't be pissed, more like bummed out, but its whatever, i have faith it'll get worked out. I totally understand stuff happens, plus i have multiple solo's so i have a spare still:D

thesoloman,
Reactions: Vaponly

thesoloman

Sorry to double post, but the edit button isn't there anymore...
so my new solo showed up yesterday(:
took a month but it was worth the wait.
A HUGE THANKS TO PUFFITUP for taking care of me in my time of need:D

Dreamerr

soloman, I think it is important for us to know what happened. Did Randy tell you or did you inquire?

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Vitolo

outletboy

i had recently bought a solo m1A4 from puffitup for 160$. used it for a couple days befor is stopped holding a charge. when i plug it in it makes a tiking sound and the idle 1, and 3 led blink very rapidly instead and gives no charge to the battery. already sent a messege to puff it up 2 days ago, very slow reply, none so far actually. im starting to get worryd i wont get a replacment. any one elce have this prublem with their solo? [[[[first post]]]]

outletboy,

b0

Cloudy...
i had recently bought a solo m1A4 from puffitup for 160$. used it for a couple days befor is stopped holding a charge. when i plug it in it makes a tiking sound and the idle 1, and 3 led blink very rapidly instead and gives no charge to the battery. already sent a messege to puff it up 2 days ago, very slow reply, none so far actually. im starting to get worryd i wont get a replacment. any one elce have this prublem with their solo? [[[[first post]]]]

Dude, only 2 days had passed and was in the weekend, give Randy some time he has a life too. I sent him a message in Saturday (I sent him my Solo for warranty 10 days ago, from Europe) knowing that he won't be able to answer till monday or maybe tuesday if there where a lot of emails. You can be sure he will take care of you, don't worry :tup:

b0,
Reactions: Kief

outletboy

good to read the positive feed back! im sure he will but for now im in hell I just cant stand the thought of not vaping for a while. atleast i got my wispr :) haha

outletboy,
Reactions: b0

b0

Cloudy...
Well, at least you have a backup! ;) I know how it feels to not being able to vape, some years ago I only had an Iolite and had to send it for the warranty. That where 2 really long weeks!! :argh:

I had bought 4 or 5 times from Randy and I'm very happy dealing with him. Sometimes he can answer a day later, but he will always take care of you.

thesoloman

good to read the positive feed back! im sure he will but for now im in hell I just cant stand the thought of not vaping for a while. atleast i got my wispr :) haha

have faith you'll get a new solo, however i wonder if your problem is your charger and not the actual solo its-self.

thesoloman,

outletboy

hopefully just the charger, ive read of others with this problem. One concluded that it was a glitch in the circuit, another thought the battery has fully died. we shall see, i have faith :)

Top Bottom