Not open for further replies.

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
max said:
right now ive got a half of romulan
I wonder how the Romulan would fare vs. Klingonberry? :lol:
oh wow... you just made me laugh so hard :lol:
nerd humor ftw

edit: just to make it clear, im a trekkie, so that remark was funny on a whole different level of nerddom than you may have intended (klingons and romulans are blood enemies)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
nug010309bz2.jpg

partially veiled,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yummy! You make it yourself, right vtac? What did you use their?

I got some new buds to start off the new year.... I'll post some snapshots later.

SpiralArchitect,

Volcano South

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0242.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

Picked up two ounces of that for $180. Was trying to get a half of dank, but you know how that goes. It's got some leaves, but you can see behind those are beautiful trichome city. I actually found one deleafed bud that honestly looked like dank. My second ounce was "bricked up", not like Mexican brick, but like they shoved it all in a bag and it kinda clumped together. That's the big ball I'm holding up, I broke it down into it's individual buds very easily.

Really great vapor, tastes great. Just your typical "country" middies. Some buds are beasterish and some are just high mid looking.

At any rate, $3.16 a gram, can't bitch.

Volcano South,

max

Out to lunch
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
max said:
right now ive got a half of romulan
I wonder how the Romulan would fare vs. Klingonberry? :lol:
oh wow... you just made me laugh so hard :lol:
nerd humor ftw

edit: just to make it clear, im a trekkie, so that remark was funny on a whole different level of nerddom than you may have intended (klingons and romulans are blood enemies)
Hey, I was a sci-fi fan in the womb. :lol:

max,

bsandhu

90$ a fucking ounce?

im in bc and i can barley scrape up a oz for 180(AAA quality though)
shit usually goes for 220-190 a o

bsandhu,

youdontknowme

I've seen plenty of weed for $60-$80 for an ounce but it was absolute brick mid, useful only for rolling up ounce blunts. I'd just assume pay $400 for a zone and get some good shit. Picked some of these nuggets up for $110 a quarter, thats my sweet spot. The one pictured here weighs ~2g. Has no name, just good weed. Click to enlarge!

youdontknowme,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
:drool: Waaaaaah YDKM that shit is gorgeous! Seriosuly, will you be my friend? I'd love to share of that with you...haha isn't one of the best things about Cannabis the community it creates? Spread the love!!! :lol: Seriously though, that is dank. Me likey.

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
partially veiled said:
:drool: Waaaaaah YDKM that shit is gorgeous! Seriosuly, will you be my friend? I'd love to share of that with you...haha isn't one of the best things about Cannabis the community it creates? Spread the love!!! :lol: Seriously though, that is dank. Me likey.
ahahaha i think you need to get some sleep dude :rofl:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
No, I need some of what YDKM's got. That'd help me sleep, I'm sure...didn't other people mention that they couldn't sleep in the first stage of their abstinence? I think VC mentioned something about this. I have insomnia problems at the best of times...so...:uhoh: Oh well...soon enough...I'll have something on my menu yet. I will also take some pictures when I do finally pick up some stuff, as I've got a new camera I'd like to play with. But I bet you it won't look as shiny as that stuff...YDKM, are you sure you didn't roll that in craft glitter or something before taking the picture??? :goat:

partially veiled,

youdontknowme

yeah, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who......
We'll see whats poppin when I get back there in a few days. Never settle for less, I say...
Actually, its funny partially veiled, because I know he usually puts his stuff through a big kif box before its broken down. It's ok though, that doesn't really bother me because this medicine still works just fine :p. I usually don't spring for heady nugget, whats better is decent nugget and great friends to enjoy it with. Fortunately I can have both. College is great, thanks for asking. :ko:

The quality in ATL can be better, but its harder to come by, and more expensive when you do. Definitely looks and smells better. I wish I had had my camera over break, $75 for an eighth is steep, but its break and I don't have to be too productive on break. NOTHING and I mean NOTHING like some good ol' purp.

Honestly though there is weed like this all over the country, probably very near you. Like me right now, I'm stuck here in central VT, there has to be some medi nugget around here somewhere, but I'd probably have better luck in Burlington. Ask around...

And you know, I don't sleep that well when I'm high. I like being in bed, and just laying there, but it kinda makes me restless. The best way to make sure you get a good nights sleep is just to have done something during the day. Exercise a little, people, it feels great. If you think weed gets you high, try running. It's cheaper, too.

youdontknowme,

Volcano South

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0080-1.jpg

DSC_0081-1.jpg

DSC_0082-1.jpg

DSC_0083-1.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

Remember: Click (Full) to see 3008x2000 original size

Picked up an ounce of that for $380 earlier today.

I didn't know what to think about it until I vaped it. It's got a great citrus smell with a fruity taste. I like it a lot.

Volcano South,

ILoveRadiohead!

Volcano South said:
Picked up an ounce of that for $380 earlier today.

I didn't know what to think about it until I vaped it. It's got a great citrus smell with a fruity taste. I like it a lot.
Sounds similar to the stuff I've been using and about the same price.

CIMG1317.jpg

Homegrown goodness. Sparkly and sticky.

ILoveRadiohead!,

bsandhu

haha

alright that makes me feel a bit better at paying 210 a oz for northern lights and some sour diesel

bsandhu,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
radiohead,

that stuff looks excellent!

Why is it that a plant that is so damn beautiful is illegal? I can't think of a good enough superlative so here is more pictures.... keep em coming everyone. :)

Some purple bud. :)

2q3bslu.jpg

SpiralArchitect,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
SpiralArchitect said:
Why is it that a plant that is so damn beautiful is illegal? I can't think of a good enough superlative so here is more pictures....

Some purple bud. :)
:lol: a nice fuck you to all law enforcement out there hahaha awesome

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
'a nice fuck you to law enforcement'? :/ Um, no.

I have nothing but respect for LEO's, I just don't like the laws dictated by idiots who think responsible people should be punished for using a safe plant, safely.

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I think he meant to say 'policy makers'.

Still, saying "fuck you" isn't to most tactful approach. :p

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom