What's on your menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcano South

We just had some awesome ribs :D you can ONLY get ribs like this in the south I swear!

Yeah, it's a zip. They're all super small popcorn. None are larger than probably a gram or so. No big deal. It's absolutely fruity. Properly cured, almost brittle. I paid $400, not a friend price or anything. Something similar in my town (about 5 times the size of this college town) would easily go for $500. These prices make me sad, legalization would do nothing but take the power away from the black market and spur innovation. Imagine the crazy strains and increased potency we could see from legalization because instead of focusing on getting the product out the door as quick as possible you'd have people competing for the highest quality at the lowest price. I digress because I'm absolutely blitzed.

I was confused about no roads out of town until I realized you lived in Alaska. Your pickup looks BEAUTIFUL. Amazing. Perfect.

PS - We always get a "non smoking" room and vape away. I've never gotten a smoking charge. :lol:

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Sometimes I really don't mind popcorn bags. I mean, who doesn't love big nugs? If it's high grade I can't really complain, big nugs, little nugs, it all gets me rippppppppped.

Yeah, I'm pretty fortunate to live where I do, we do have good buds, but they cost a pretty penny. Some day I would like to just grow my own and not have to line the pockets of drug dealers.

I'm about to tear into that nug I posted a bit back... I might even *gasp* combust tonight. :ko:

SpiralArchitect,

Beezleb

I used to vacation in Niagara quite a bit. I miss those good old days.

Beezleb,

Volcano South

Here's a pickup from tonight:

Mid-grade, $120/zip. THANK GOD this stuff is back. This is what I generally vaporize because I can knock back gram after gram and not feel the least bit bad about it. It's honest to goddess a great smoke. I know a lot of us are pot snobs (since we're vapers) so some of you might not like this stuff but like I said I can knock back chamber after chamber and not feel guilty. With some of the other stuff I get I can't do that. I can barely taste a difference between a chamber of this and some of my premium grade. I've found with the Volcano as long as it smells good it's going to taste great.

Ounce breakdown:
Total: 28.5g without bag.
Loose Seed/Stem: 0.8g (2.8%)
Loose Shake: 1.6g (5.6%)
Buds: 26.1 (91.5%)

Click for 3008x2000 full size

Master Kush, $160/q. I know. I know. ONE SIXTY A QUARTER? Hey, I don't live in Canada. There's not a thing in the world I can do. I can find the entire spectrum of pot, all the way from $150/qp brick to middies, KB and 'pro-grow.' What I'm saying is, I can find stuff for $100/$120 and it's wonderful nug. Most of the time has a great name attached like the next picture I'll post. No complaints, but this Kush is the straight KO. I absolutely love it and have been smoking it since April. OG Kush, Master Kush, and Purple Kush. All from the same guy. The smell is absolutely narcotic.

Click for 3008x2000

Kali Mist, $110/q. Pretty good stuff. Grower didn't flush the nutres as well as he should've and there's a little more chlorophyll than I like but it's good smoke. I can't complain, it's got a very distinct smell and taste.

Click for 3008x2000

Volcano South,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Those are some pretty insane prices VS. How much in a zip? An ounce maybe?

Here in NZ there are only 2 weight measures. An Oz (ounce) and a P (pound). Everything else will be done via price.

You can start at a $20 tinny. This is around a gram of dack wrapped in aluminum foil. Its ok if your only after a small amount but hog heads like me would only ever buy a tinny when times are tough and I will always try to get 2 or 3 at once because one tinny would be lucky to last me a day.

Next up you might be lucky enough to get a $50 bag. This would prolly equate to about a eight

Next up is the $100 bag. Often these come about because someone has bought an ounce and wants to split it to ease the financial burdon. Typically close to a quarter of an ounce.

I'll often buy an ounce with a buddy and split it half way, or make up a couple of $100 bags and sell them off to my mates keeping half the oz for myself.

Ounces usually start around $220 - $250 for middies, $300 for high grade and $400+ for top draw product. Its also very seasonal even though alot of hooter is grown indoors the outdoor crops come in around March and April and you can pickup some good deals. Pounds of outdoor weed genrally go from $2500 upwards again depending on quality.

I got given a quarter of shwag last week and its great to blow vaporite big bowls of this and save the high grade for the PD.

vaporcloud,

Volcano South

Sorry. Zip is slang for an ounce (28g). Quarter would be 7g.

My prices vary on the premium, but it's either $100, $120 or $150/160 a quarter. I have three guys I can use for the best-of-the-best and basically those are their prices. Sometimes I buy an eighth (3.5g) and it's exactly half price.

I use another guy for the mid-grade and it's ALWAYS $120 an ounce. I met this guy about 4 years ago in the dorms and he's always been steady. I sometimes buy two for $200, but only if I'm selling some (rarely). I can't really smoke schwag because it doesn't really get me high and it tastes horrible in the 'Cano. I love mid-grade, affectionately termed "fifty" as when it's GOOD people sell it for $50/quarter.

I must end with a disclaimer, while I can always find GREAT for >$100 a quarter, lately (past 3 months) the $120/ounce has been terrible. That's why I am so excited tonight.

I've never bought a pound, I think it's been well over two years since I've bought more than a quarter pound at once. I've got too much to lose and have never been caught. In my area less an ounce or less is a misdemeanor and can be expunged from your record for first time offenders. Should I get caught I want the smallest amount on me as possible....

Edit: Here's another picture of the middies. I feel it's a great picture:

Click for 3008x2000 (Remember to click "fullsize")

Volcano South,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I was prolly a bit harsh descibing the weed I was given as schwag. Still all buds, pretty typical NZ midgrade bushy (outdoor) :lol:

Nice nugs for $120 VS.

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond

(click for hi-res)

bhgcxt.gif

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
well heres the pics i promised, not the best quality, my cameras a real dinosaur, it still uses the old serial ports even and doesnt have very good macro :uhoh:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
miniphaser3ps7.jpg

Platinum Purple, 2nd place in the 2008 San Francisco Cannabis Cup. Smells like rotten fruit and sweat but holy shit does it taste good. Nicely cured too. Heavy indica stone. (pic from another thread)

buds1jf2.jpg

Dragon's Breath, sativa that isn't super strong but has a very distinct candy taste and smell. Never smelled buds quite like this.

buds2og3.jpg

Grandaddy Purple. One of my favorites.

KeepCalm,

Volcano South

Excellent pickups friends. I wish I had something to contribute but I haven't even smoked 1/3 of what I have since I last posted here.

Hectic week :o

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Excellent buds above, Cali sure has the chronic! :D

New pickup, zip of some fluffy, fruity nugs and big ol' chunk of hash..... :)

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
let me reply you this dude !! ;) some outdoor mango + some 100u purple kush pollen :ko:

:peace:

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yep ! so this way I'm sure of what's inside !! pretty sweet with the extract bowl and glow rod

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
full melt is to messy to be put in a vap (I ever make bubble with my extreme but the bowl and screen was realy dirty just after one use ...so now I just heat my glow rod and drop it inside my extract bowl ...hummmmmm realy realy potent !!! might have to try with some bho

Clear_Dome,

KeepCalm

Yum!!!!

I put a little full melt on top of a little ground up bud in my PD and it vapes so good. I just make sure to tip it backwards the whole time so it doesn't oooooze out.

KeepCalm,

KeepCalm

997944_DSCF0064.JPG

The Beastie Boys appear to be napping under a blanket of bubble hash. Must be nice.

KeepCalm,

Volcano South

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Random dank: 3.5g for $50

Click for 3008x2000 full size (Remember to click "Full size")

Middies: 28.4g for $100

And some images from my personal collection, bound to spread some Thanksgiving cheer:

It's probably a little over a half gram maybe more?

Gotta start again:

I can't get this shit out. Need a deep alcohol scrubbing followed by evaporization and vaporization:

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
A small little brush might do the trick Volcano_South... I have one dedicated to sweeping up kief.

Nice buds dude, those mids look pretty decent for that price.

SpiralArchitect,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom