Not open for further replies.

Volcano South

Price: $120 for 28.9g

Ounce breakdown as follows:
Buds: 28.3 (97.9%)
Shake: 0.6g (2.0%)
Loose Seeds/Stems: 0.0g (0.0%)

Remember: Click (Full) for full size 3008x2000

As always, I'm extremely pleased with this stuff. Amazing taste out of the Volcano. My wife says when I get good middies like these that the Volcano high is extremely similar to hydroponic or top quality organic. Of course, it's not as dense or deep as a top quality high, but I LOVE IT.

Sometimes it's awful hard to justify buying a quarter ounce of some premium when I could get four times that much of this for the same price...

Edit: Someone called me out on another forum and said my pot was moldy (see first picture, dense 'white' areas) and I knew it wasn't mold because I have a microscope (thanks Dr. Mills, 11th grade science teacher!).

Here's a shot of the white stemmy area that's obviously stem material and not mold.

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Mmm, looks pretty good Volcano South.... and that certainly isn't mold, that guy doesn't know what he is talking about. :/ You know, sometimes I really, really wish I had a bag vape. So I could just fill up a massive bag and just draw from it.... pass out with it in my hand. :lol:

I got a new batch today.... well, 2 new batches. Left is half a zip of AK-47 and the right is half a zip of some more of those piney, fruity buds. It's gonna be one hell of a weekend. :brow:

(1st, with flash / 2nd, with table lamp)

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
this morning i got an 8th of what i was told is trainwreck, i dont truststrain names on the streets but whatever it is is spectacular

pics later, my digicam is kinda a pita to use

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Volcano South

Afghan Goo. $100/7g

As always, expertly manicured and cured. It's so fruity it's obnoxious and obviously narcotic. Wonderful FRUIT taste with a great stone.

REMEMBER: Click "Full Size" for 3008x2000

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Mmmmmm, that shit looks fucking chronic dude... my nug jug is nearing empty so I should have some new treats later this week.

SpiralArchitect,

Volcano South

New pickup for Christmas.

Santa and Mrs. Claus are extremely happy. :lol::lol:

That's the mids. $120US an ounce. Amazing smoke. The pictures speak for themselves. Trics easily visible in abundance.

There's the Kush. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, it's probably some dank kush.

Volcano South,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
:o:o:o ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh VS - that hurts my eyes!!! Its dry as the fucking Sahara 'round here. Had a couple of bongs of some dank skunk yesterday before a gig and it was awesome but its not looking good for a Christmas hookup. Its will be herbals and ethnobotanicals ... and alcohol for Christmas :uhoh: Sometimes I hate this time of year ... now where's those fucken seeds! :brow:

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Nice Volcano South!

Those are some nice mids to be honest.... I see a little bit of purple on a few of the nugs too, cool.

I split on a sack with a friend last night and we made the mistake of leaving it in a paper bag that we had dinner leftovers in (duck) while we ran some errands.

I'm vaping some now (we only smoked 1 bowl last night, I was so tossed after that) and guess what it taste like? Yeah.... duck. :/ No joke. It's the chronic, but man, this taste is fucking weird!

SpiralArchitect,

Volcano South

Haha. Once I stuffed either a quarter or half of some stinky dank in my then-girlfriends-now-wife's glovebox while we ran our daily errands.

Came back to get it after we got home and it smelled like Vera Wang. Tasted like Vera Wang. I mean the bag was sealed (ziplock) but still because the bag isn't exactly 100% airtight I'm guessing some fumes snuck in.

Got us high though!

Sorry to hear about your troubles VC, If you weren't 3000 miles north of me I'd be more than happy to give you a white and green Christmas :D

Volcano South,

Volcano South

I can't quit buying weed. I have like some sort of addiction. We're having an impromptu Christmas party and a GREAT friend brought over a half ounce of this killer. He had just picked it up, wouldn't sell me any.

He LOVED my wife's hashbrown casserole and said if we let him take home the leftovers he'd sell me an eighth for $50. Good deal!

I have no idea what this is but it's POTENT. Some sort of super frosty kinda purple dank. I've been puffing that Kush lately but it's like some watereddown Kush. It's not as potent as past ones, the smell is the same -- but weaker. The taste is the same -- but weaker. But this stuff is a great blast. Probably nice to vape a different strain. This stuff is a breath of fresh vapor, literally.

Merry Christmas. god it's going to be a good Christmas!

Volcano South,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
That weed looks like candy!

Time to get fucking ripped. :p Been putting it off all day..... :brow:

On my menu tonight? Mounds of kief and nugs of blueberry. :D Yum yum!

SpiralArchitect,

Volcano South

My wife is going to kill me if I can't stop buying pot.... On Christmas no less!

Eighth I picked up from a friend today after we ran our Christmas errands.

Volcano South,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
My zip of bush dak didn't turn up last night but I'm hopeful it'll arrive today. I'll take some pics once I have it ... can't compete with those nugs of yours VS or Spiral but I'm fucken stoked to think I should have some weed to vape in the New Year with :tup:

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
I got a small sample of Bubblegum in my Christmas stocking. Very nice. Some of the names people come up with for weed.....

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ahh last week i got to sample some bubblegum straight from the grower, it was verranice :brow:

right now ive got a half of romulan, i think ive managed to define the flavor, it has chocolatey undertones but with the tart tinge of concord grapes, sweet smelling too

ahhh whoever said that vapes make it easy to become a connoisseur was so right :lol:

ill work on getting some good pics, ill borrow my parents camera to get some macros if i remember to

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
ahh last week i got to sample some bubblegum straight from the grower, it was verranice :brow:

right now ive got a half of romulan, i think ive managed to define the flavor, it has chocolatey undertones but with the tart tinge of concord grapes, sweet smelling too

ahhh whoever said that vapes make it easy to become a connoisseur was so right :lol:

ill work on getting some good pics, ill borrow my parents camera to get some macros if i remember to
please! the description alone make me draw a pretty big..well smell in my mind :| need pics...ahahahh

Hennessy1414,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom