What's on your menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
For me, one of the great things about vaporizers is their efficiency; you can really make your herb last a long time. It's nice because you can start a little collection.

Most herbs will keep for years in an airtight container, they do lose some moisture (humidor, anyone?), but while the ideal moisture content of cured herb is said to be 10-15%, for vaporizing it seems to be a bit lower. Smoking really dry herb tends to be harsh, but vaporizing the same stuff is usually no problem.

Anyway, here's what's on the menu right now at my little vapor lounge.

menu-0801.jpg

I won't pretend to know the exact genetics of these, but they're fairly decent. (sorry for the crappy pic)

1. Very potent, frosty, similar to a sour diesel variety.
2. Skunky with a lot of red hair.
3. Fluffy, smells like lemon pepper.
4. Spicy with nice trichomes.
5. Some high quality, light green hydro.
6. Light, relaxing stuff
7. Very green/natural smelling bud, extremely tasty.

On a side note, I'd love to hang out with this guy. :science:

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
mmmm...looks yummy. The post just came with no vape for me yet. You better not be in Florida, showing off that good stuff or I may crash your lounge! I'm dying to vape here! Looks like I am resigned to another night of combusting while eyeballin' your sweet collection here.

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I wish, 3 feet of snow here.

Enjoy it. It might be your last time combusting. :)

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm sportin:
1 -- higrade regs...an oxymoron. They're minty, short-lived, and will put you to sleep.
2 -- some local crippy. Happy and hi. I like this stuff.
3 -- NYC Diesel. This is the shit-fuckinest-mack-daddy of all weeds I have ever tasted. It's smooth and herby tastin' and kicks your ass!

stickstones,

Spiderman

oil baron
Right now....

Pure Kush - More lime than lemon, this has an incredibly strong kush taste, and a great high. Clearer than OG, but no less potent.
Purple Razzberry - Strong tastes of Kush and grape, the admittedly loose nugs smoke like heaven.
Trainwreck - You all know her. Lemon menthol, with amazing fruity flavor out of the vaporizer. A mostly clear sativa with enough potency that i've it seen make my less heavyweight friends pass out.
TW oil - Tw, in oil form. Tastes like lemon peel.
ChemDawg D oil - tastes raw like D, and hits hard.
Bush oil- just a mersh cut that whose trim iv oiled a good deal, nothing special.

Should have more on the horizon.....

Spiderman,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
:brow: this is the harvest time here ,it is raining weed on the town LOL ''A FRIEND OF MINE'' got a full once of dominant sativa with hard limon taste for 80$ yummyy I love this period of the year :D !! ''HE''is also waiting for some Freezeland (from a 5-6 year old strain) that is totaly absurd how this weed is purgent

Clear_Dome,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I nearly at the end of my bag and it will be ABV again ... and then a tolerance break next week :uhoh:

But I'm finishing of a some chunky outdoor indica. Its been fun!

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Damn CD, you got the hookup!!!! 80 bucks for a zip of KB. MMMmmm..

Hopefully I should be picking up some more of this this week....

SpiralArchitect,

Beezleb

I get what I can which varies from crap to good indoor. I miss Holland greatly

Beezleb,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
All these different strains just makes me want to fire up my light box again and get growing. :ninja:

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
grow his own is the top but for 80 buck per oz fuck that LOL I'm too lazy .... but I still have to find some trim to make some fmcd :D cause my extract jar is empty :mad:

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Damn. 80 bones for a zip of that.

I'm so visiting Canada again soon. I mean, I have to bond with my northern brethren. :brow: :lol: Work on mon francais a bit. :p

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Clear_Dome said:
grow his own is the top but for 80 buck per oz fuck that LOL I'm too lazy .... but I still have to find some trim to make some fmcd :D cause my extract jar is empty :mad:
For $80 a zee I wouldn't be bothered growing my own either CD :cool:

vaporcloud,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
SpiralArchitect said:
Damn. 80 bones for a zip of that.

I'm so visiting Canada again soon. I mean, I have to bond with my northern brethren. :brow: :lol: Work on mon francais a bit. :p
not the canada , you need to visit QUEBEC :D

Also , the first COMPASION coffee in Quebec is now open since the beginning of the week :D I was super exited to see it on the local news this morning . They claiming selling mj to medical people with the card but they also claiming selling some non-gourvenemental mj cause the weed that come from the gouvernement is too poor in thc so they buy and sell some ''illegal'' Mj and they told it on tv ....I'm sure nothing will happen and they will not be accused VIVE LE QUEBEC LIBRE TABARNAK :lol:

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
Alaska to Quebec-quite a trip-4000+ miles :o You'd have to buy a truck load of weed to make that a good deal-a BIG truck too. :lol:

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahaha !!!! I would realy love to make one of those trip one day !! like in the movies :lol:

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Haha. Yeah that would be quite the adventure. Seriously though, I've always wanted to go to that side of Canada. Especially QC and ON. I've only been on the East Coast of USA once, NYC.

I've been to the Yukon, BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, when we did the Alaskan Highway, and Manitoba when I was a wee lad living in the midwest, but nothing eastern of Manitoba. The Northwest Territories would be cool to visit sometime too. I remember buying some bud in both the Yukon and BC and it was some killer purps. Good cocaine too. :brow: :lol:

Hey, so if McCain wins the election, you got a couch I could chill on any Canadian brethren? It's that or Jamaica, and I don't like the heat. :p

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
heh, i want to move up to toronto and sing opera there, that would be so awesome

the DEA threatened sanctions on canada if they made mj legal.... its a shame our gov is run by assholes, or canada would be the next holland

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
to be honest I dont guive a #$%% about the legality LOL If want I can smoke a join on the main street without hidding me or be fear to be arested LOL ....so ?! legal or not it does'nt realy matter ....here kids sell drugs gouvernement thief $ and police is corupt so nobody realy care about lil canabis ....what a strange world are we living in ...hhhh...

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Clear_Dome said:
to be honest I dont guive a #$%% about the legality LOL If want I can smoke a join on the main street without hidding me or be fear to be arested LOL ....so ?! legal or not it does'nt realy matter ....here kids sell drugs gouvernement thief $ and police is corupt so nobody realy care about lil canabis ....what a strange world are we living in ...hhhh...
Unfortunately, not every one lives where you do. In ol' US of A, people certainly do give a 'flying fuck' if you lit up a J on main street. I certainly care about the legality of it, because it directly affects me, my generation and my fellow Americans, pot smokers and not-pot smokers alike. In Canada they may be more lax, but it's still a criminal offense and not tolerated by everyone.

Anyways, new buds on the menu. A nice fluffy sativa dominant, and these more dense nugs, which smell kinda fruity, probably a 50/50.

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah I know this is why you should all move in canada :D joke .....nice shibba buddy ! look yummy

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom