Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Daniel

I'm Daniel, originally from NY but now living in plain 'ol OH (good thing MI is real close:))

I've been smoking for a number of years now, and have recently acquired a vaporizer. I own an iolite, and I love it. As much as I want a better vape now, i've recently devoted my extra time towards making concentrates and edibles and the like.

I've really gotten into the chemistry of it, and I stumbled across FC when I sought guidance for edibles my first time making them a couple months ago. The dankest edibles (i've had) were made, and the information on here turned me on to a couple relevant academic articles. My point is, the guidance and knowledge on here is astounding, and I thank the FC community. Greetings.

Daniel,

Qbit

cannabanana
I'm Daniel, originally from NY but now living in plain 'ol OH (good thing MI is real close:))

I've been smoking for a number of years now, and have recently acquired a vaporizer. I own an iolite, and I love it. As much as I want a better vape now, i've recently devoted my extra time towards making concentrates and edibles and the like.

I've really gotten into the chemistry of it, and I stumbled across FC when I sought guidance for edibles my first time making them a couple months ago. The dankest edibles (i've had) were made, and the information on here turned me on to a couple relevant academic articles. My point is, the guidance and knowledge on here is astounding, and I thank the FC community. Greetings.

Welcome Daniel. Sounds like you'll fit right in - what you're doing is what we're all about. Feel free to come and share your growing wisdom with us anytime. :)

Qbit,

Daniel

Welcome Daniel. Sounds like you'll fit right in - what you're doing is what we're all about. Feel free to come and share your growing wisdom with us anytime. :)

You're one to talk...... :)

After reading your post on soy lecithin, i've had all sorts of ideas on the transdermal use of cannabis. I'm trying to find a way to incorporate the THC into a suitable (fatty and alcoholic) compounding base. Would this be viable? You seem like the kind of person who knows a thing or two about the use of soy lecithin.

Daniel,

Hagbard Celine

Hi folks. Finally wanted to introduce myself. Been a lurker on FC for a couple of years now, and havent really combusted at all since shortly after finding it. Got my first vape (an MFLB) very soon after finding the site. Followed it up with a PD just a few months later. I do believe I have another vape picked out, and it's going to be a UD.

Love the functionality of this new forum software. Wish a few of the other forums I frequent would use something similar.

Weird how I feel like I sort of know some of you already...especially those of frequentling the UD, PD and MFLB threads.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Welcome, Hagbard Celine. If you don't mind me asking, what the hell kinda name is that?

Pull up a chair and stay awhlie. We're good folk around here.

Stu,

mudshark

Vaporist
Hello everyone. I have been vaporizing for only 6 months (combusting for 42 years) and have been lurking in FC to learn more about vaporizers and techniques. Started with the MFLB and recently purchased a CRZ to satisfy my VAD (Vaporizer Acquisition Disorder). I've learned a lot by perusing the threads so I figured it is time to join up and contribute where I can.

mudshark,

Cinnamonster

Hello! I've been lurking on FC for a while, and only made my account less than two weeks ago to inquire about the Omicron. My first vaporizer was an MFLB, which I named Dr. Chester. It's a pretty cool toy, and over the year I've had it, I've become pretty adequate with different techniques. ;)

Thanks for the vast library of knowledge, FC!

Cinnamonster,

Venomous

Been on FC for awhile as a lurker. Got my second vaporizer after learning not to shop at the headshot from this very forum. I guess I stick out like a sore thumb here as I am a prior law enforcement officer who has been smoking herb my entire career. I have no shame about doing it and I know many many other officers who did the same.

I'm here in sunny San Diego !

Venomous,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Yeah man... lots of new faces :) Welcome to FC folks! Great people and wealth of knowledge here. Jump on in...the water is fine lol

Lo,

Venomous

Yeah man... lots of new faces :) Welcome to FC folks! Great people and wealth of knowledge here. Jump on in...the water is fine lol

Just causes us to spend so much on machines you will go broke! Lots of cool vaporizers on the market that I want!

Venomous,
Hi I'm from the UK - have swapped cigarettes for e-cigs then found the world of herb vapourisers. I love uaing the mflb with pa - whilst surfing the web - less smell lovely taste. Unfortunately I still like to combust outside - I know I need to adapt - anyhoo I' m almost there.

Also this forum keeps my resolve intact and as a side dish is fascinating - thank you all.

cannybagoftudor,
Reactions: Lo

Kief

Medicated
Almost 5 months of lurking, I think it's time to post something. I have used web forums to learn about anything and everything I needed ever since they have been available, but I’ve never posted on a public forum until now.

I stumbled onto this site while searching for tincture recipes to supplement my blunt only smoking habit. The tincture idea was only for a "use anywhere" solution, I had no intention of putting a stop to my one blunt-a-day routine. My first thoughts were, “WOW! Vaporizing has changed in the last 5 or so years… and it’s catching on… and there’s a forum for it… where the hell have I been?” Under a big ass rock for sure, I had put myself there.

More than ten years ago I was first introduced to vaping with a mason jar bong and a $20 heat gun. I was instantly hooked and had my own custom set-up working soon after. I had a very high interest in vaporizing, but… it was hard to get my friends into it, the technology wasn’t great, portables sucked, and smoking was just too easy… so my vaporizer was only used occasionally for a year or so.

After I stumbled onto this very informative website, I decided to see what the local shops had to offer, seeing what they had gave me an idea of what products were tried and tested. When the guy first showed me the Launch Box, I laughed and came up with a list of reasons I wouldn’t buy one. After a few months reading here including a good 25% of the epic MFLB thread… I bought a Launch Box, thinking if I can get a portable to work for me I’ll smoke less blunts. Just one trench and I said it out loud, “Fuck Combustion!”… the blunt that I had rolled for that day ended up getting cut open and vaped after a month of keeping it for a backup (the grape flavored vapor was not expected).

So, I’ve been cigarette free for a year and a half and completely smoke free for three months after 13 years of coughing and chocking. However, it’s not a success story yet… I still need to find the perfect vaporizer and acquire more of them, maybe that will help with my VAS. I’ll be seeking help in other threads.

Thank you to the creators and moderators for this wonderful wealth of knowledge, and to all the people that take the time to contribute. Last but not least, to the supporting retailers… you will always be the first to get my money.

-Kief

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi hi... Hey Kief.. really hard to read black on black ;) I had to highlight your post to read it.

Welcome to FC!!!

Lo,

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
Hi all! I'm an Aussie living in Amsterdam. Have been here for a few years now :)

I found my way into the cannabis product industry here in the dam (head shops, seed companies). Pretty much THE dream job for a stoner!!

My collection, in order of purchase: Herbalaire, Herborizer Sphere XL, Da Buddha, MFLB
Next purchase: VapeXhale Cloud (when they release a EU version)

Have been using cannabis regularly since around 2004. Discovered vaporizers when I came to Amsterdam. My first experience was with De Verdamper, at coffeeshop Anyday. After 1 hit, I was like WHOAH, this is the real weed experience!!! I rarely combust anymore, except when theres an especially tasty joint being passed around.

I'm also a member over on the Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory, which is the best source for info on the Amsterdam coffeeshop scene, where to get the best buds, good deals, meetups etc. Have met a lot of friends through that forum.

Was a lurker on this forum for a few years, as I slowly learned more and more. These days I feel I know enough to be able to make some good contributions to this great forum :)

Hey there,
just here to consort with other vaping ladies and gentlemen.
I've got an SSV and Arizer solo, love them both. And a Mobius nano for glass.

I poke around on the vape forums of GC too.

Peace

Tycho's nose,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Man,,,and Woman,,,,just to be fair,,I forgot to introduce myself when I first got here not to long ago. Lord knows I been called many names,,but here,,just Jeppy. Unless of course I happen to piss somebody off,,,which ol Jeppy's been known to do now and then.;) Any hoo,,,I'm a man of damn few words!! Why you ask?? Well I'll tell ya why,,,dammit. It's because I have a small vocabulary, OK??? Am I ramblin agin??? Cuz wen I rambel me vocablary suks!! Well folks,,,I just love this place. Credit obviously to the magnificent job of the powers to be keepin it cool. :clap: Good hearted people wanted. Rif raf peel.

Jeppy,

SD_haze

Man,,,and Woman,,,,just to be fair,,I forgot to introduce myself when I first got here not to long ago. Lord knows I been called many names,,but here,,just Jeppy. Unless of course I happen to piss somebody off,,,which ol Jeppy's been known to do now and then.;) Any hoo,,,I'm a man of damn few words!! Why you ask?? Well I'll tell ya why,,,dammit. It's because I have a small vocabulary, OK??? Am I ramblin agin??? Cuz wen I rambel me vocablary suks!! Well folks,,,I just love this place. Credit obviously to the magnificent job of the powers to be keepin it cool. :clap: Good hearted people wanted. Rif raf peel.

I never introduced myself in this thread either

Hi thar :wave:

SD_haze,
Top Bottom