Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Hi everyone, I have done some “light lurking” here over the last few months, and will start becoming more active.

Since buying my first dry herb vape last year (TM2), I added backup (Angus) and now looking to buy a ball (loving what Vapvana is doing and also considering CH because I dig the fit and finish). Thrilled to buy a Stundenglass earlier today and continue enjoying what has become a fun hobby in enjoying herb this way; a hobby that has largely replaced another (more) expensive hobby / vice in whiskey drinking and collecting.

I am based in Texas, but writing this from a gorgeous resort in Cabo.

DrShoe

Hello,
reading since months, need to go in now.
I live in middle Germany, am mid 50 years old and I am a medical User.

I ended combustion first from Cigarettes and switched to Ejuice 8 years ago, got my first Vape about 6 Years ago.

There are a handful of Vapes in my Rotation, mainly everone of them has their own peculiarity and purpose. For small Doses during Daytime I take the Vapman or Vapcaps, in the Evenings the Herborizer, Mighty OG, Air Max or less common IQ2 or Volcano OG.
For outside I love the Miqro's. They are really special Vapes I think, they are really restricted in their possibilitys, but to my needs they fit perfectly.

Okay, the next Post will be in the Vapman thread, mail Time yesterday...:)
Many Greetings, have a sunny Day!

Turtlemaze

Hello,
I purchased my silver surfer fifteen years ago when my friend had his confiscated. Since then it manly saw winter use. I’ve always been pretty physically active and my job is very physically demanding. Taking health into consideration I gave up combustion last year. Now that I am committed to vaping I figure this would be a good place to geek out over kit.

buttervap

Hi everyone. I got started vaporizing with a Venty in February. Never smoked before. So glad I discovered vaping dry herb. Now my VAS has led to a Lobo, Angus Enhanced and an Anvil. Using cannabis for autism, anxiety and depression. I have lurked on FC for a few weeks, and I love the vaping community. I love this new hobby and can't wait to learn more! Hopefully add a ball vape this fall.

Edit: Forgot to add my Dynavaps: Woodwynd and M+.

Last edited:

badbee

Hi everyone. I got started vaporizing with a Venty in February. Never smoked before. So glad I discovered vaping dry herb. Now my VAS has led to a Lobo, Angus Enhanced and an Anvil. Using cannabis for autism, anxiety and depression. I have lurked on FC for a few weeks, and I love the vaping community. I love this new hobby and can't wait to learn more! Hopefully add a ball vape this fall.

Edit: Forgot to add my Dynavaps: Woodwynd and M+.
I don't think you are doing this right. You are supposed to start with a plastic piece of crap, not all the best vapes. :)

Welcome to FC.

bomatt

Hey everyone! New here. Vaping flower is my preferred way of consuming. As of now I don’t have a desktop rig. It’s next on my list tho. I have 3 portables but the only one that really counts is my Crafty+. Love that thing.

I’ve been a weed smoker for 20 years. Discovered vaping 3 or so years ago. Never looked back. Fuck combustion.

My next rig I would like to splurge on would be something bigger for my desk. I would love a Volcano Hybrid but I’m honestly leaning a little more towards a ball vape like the Terp Hammer and an induction heater.

I live in Ohio, USA. Medical cannabis has been legal here since 2018. In November of last year voters passed Issue 2 legalizing recreational cannabis. So you could say this is a very, very exciting time for me. The law has passed making it legal but no way to purchase it, making it a weird situation. The law states the government has 9 months to start handing out licenses. We should be seeing recreational cannabis at medical dispensaries in the next couple months.

Can’t wait to meet some new people who love vaping and vaping technology, gadgets just as much as me.

coolbreeze

Hey everyone! New here. Vaping flower is my preferred way of consuming. As of now I don’t have a desktop rig. It’s next on my list tho. I have 3 portables but the only one that really counts is my Crafty+. Love that thing.

I’ve been a weed smoker for 20 years. Discovered vaping 3 or so years ago. Never looked back. Fuck combustion.

My next rig I would like to splurge on would be something bigger for my desk. I would love a Volcano Hybrid but I’m honestly leaning a little more towards a ball vape like the Terp Hammer and an induction heater.

I live in Ohio, USA. Medical cannabis has been legal here since 2018. In November of last year voters passed Issue 2 legalizing recreational cannabis. So you could say this is a very, very exciting time for me. The law has passed making it legal but no way to purchase it, making it a weird situation. The law states the government has 9 months to start handing out licenses. We should be seeing recreational cannabis at medical dispensaries in the next couple months.

Can’t wait to meet some new people who love vaping and vaping technology, gadgets just as much as me.
Welcome, @bomatt! Have you seen the ballvape comparison thread? Lots of info about a bunch of devices. Most of them will also have their own threads with even more info. Best of luck to you Ohioans on getting it all sorted asap!

Top Bottom