• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Katnip

Hey errybody! I'm Katnip but "hey you" will also suffice. I'm a 27 year old Marylander, with the stereotypical obsession with Old Bay and Chesapeake blue crabs which are delicious and fun to eat to boot!

I've never been a smoker of anything, but I will still always be thankful for me ex for introducing me to vaping, because the possibilities are endless and tasty. I just thought back to when I was gifted my VaporGenie, and I realized that I've had that vape for likely longer than five years. It has served me well in those years.

Sad story: I was using it just far back enough that I can't remember when, months likely, no more than half a year. I was using it and the rock broke. I had never dropped or abused it and it just snapped. Not extremely surprised because it WAS five years old, if not older. I'm going to be getting a VapCap M in roughly two weeks after I fix up some life shit that's been bugging me. I really hope it does as well as my Genie did.

I am one of those "not religious, but spiritual" types, with a lot of different spiritual influences. I'm not gonna turn this paragraph into the novel it could potentially be, but if you want to know, it wouldn't offend me if you ask.

I'm also a GIANT nature freak. That's why I love vapes that don't require batteries SO MUCH. I can go to a park, walk waaaay on down the trail as I vape, and I don't have to do any button voodoo to hope and pray that my battery doesn't die on me while I'm out there. The sounds and smells of a large healthy forest are one of the most effective therapies for generally resetting myself and getting my head right for the future. Ain't no pressure or responsibility concerns in a forest. Plus, campfires are fun.

I am a grocery cashier during my work shifts, and anytime else I am an artist on top of the aforementioned nature freak. I can't draw for shit, but give me something to make and I know almost any medium known to man.... except metal and glasswork, haven't done those yet. I get sidetracked easily and likely have three projects in progress at a time, usually more but I try to keep it down to three. I have to find my camera so I can share some of my work. I also write in a somewhat regular fashion, and even though I don't have any real things in the works yet some of the characters and situations I've come up with are definitely worth a place in possibly an eventual book.

Did I miss something anybody wanted to know? Ask me! In the thread, any other threads, inbox, whatever! I always have an answer, even if the answer is "I don't know".

cloudsosmoke

@Katnip

im not a particularly literary person but you mentioned youre a Marylander..
did you ever come across a novel -The Sot-Weed factor by John Barth
i read it many years ago -- its hilarious

from wiki
A satirical epic set in the 1680s–90s in London and colonial Maryland, the novel tells of a fictionalized Ebenezer Cooke, who is given the title "Poet Laureate of Maryland" by Charles Calvert, 3rd Baron Baltimore and commissioned to write a Marylandiad to sing the praises of the colony. He undergoes adventures on his journey to and within Maryland while striving to preserve his virginity.

i must be showing my age (50s) - i still havent quite got over the interwebs and being able to commmunicate with ppl ive never met from places ive only heard of ..or in this case read about
lol

Katnip

@cloudsosmoke I haven't even heard of that book, much less read it. It sounds funny though.... Calvert County was named after Charles Calvert I think. I am definitely not a historian though, so don't quote me. lol. If you ever get a chance to visit, unless the laws change by then, make damn sure nobody smells your weed. One, some ass might do some heavy mooching off of you, two, you can still technically get arrested on a suspicion here. Also, if you do end up here for work or play, visit Calvert Cliffs. It's sorta pretty, in a Maryland way. lol. And EAT SOME CRABS XD

Trust me, I feel you on the being able to communicate with pretty much anyone on the face of the planet. Though for me, as soon a someone wants to meet in real life I get all paranoid that they have "plans" for the visit that I wouldn't be aware of. My hypothetical "trust meter" fills up VERY slowly. It's a thing I have to still continue to learn to live with. Online is fine, though, somehow.

Katnip

Hey. I like weird invented symbols on the mashed up bodies of trees. I just don't have a lot of capacity left after work to actually sit down and concentrate on something. Sad, I know. Retail's bad for me brain. But I deal, cuz I need the money and that money is either going to a house eventually or to college and THEN a house. Or y'know, technical school, which is always a good plan B.

Katnip,

Shibaz

Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a long time, ever since I got my med. card (for pretty bad PTSD and accompanying insomnia and muscle spasms and anxiety) and needed help choosing a vape. Ended up going with the hip vape as my first portable and got it through a recommended vendor here. It's a year old and I'm considering upgrading, so thought this was a good time to come back and take a look, and this time introduce myself.

In addition to vaping, I'm interested in herbal remedies and plant based medicine, and writing and reading. And dogs, esp. the Japanese breeds (hence Shibaz as my user name. Had two, now down to one Shiba, and he's an old guy--and CBD oil helps him with arthritis. I also have two Akitas and a Kai Ken.

I've learned a lot reading--not just about vapes, but about other medical issues (vaping with asthma for example--as I was recently diagnosed with asthma after a particularly bad bout with the flu this past winter).

Vitolo

Vaporist
now down to one Shiba, and he's an old guy--and CBD oil helps him with arthritis. I also have two Akitas and a Kai Ken.
My 15 year old service dog, now takes 3 drops a day of Glycerin tinctire made lovingly and especially for him.
In addition to vaping, I'm interested in herbal remedies and plant based medicine
http://vaporist.wordpress.com is a good place to look..... since photobucket changed policy to include "no further image hosting unless you pay $399 a year" the i mages are gone, but info remains.....
and also look right here on FC.com to find posts from real patients using.... adjusting.... and discovering new ways to use "our medicine"!

vapismos

Drooling over Dynavap's website.
Hi there, it's me!

Male, 30, European, Greek. I am the guy who has to pay expensive shipping + customs duties to get most of the staff i'm eyeing from overseas :( Super fan of @VapCap
Totally Fucking combustion since 3 months ago (smoking+cannabis). I have to admit tho i need to convert my friends to vaping since i am like a black sheep at friends gatherings.

I'm so exciting that i found this community. The information found here is unlimited!
AMA

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
Hey all! I frequent reddit's vaporent and waxpen subs and have been a long time lurker of FC. thought it was long overdue to actually make an account.

Hope to learn from the community and give back however I can. Cheers guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

paehtod

Hi all, i come from Hong Kong. Have been combustion with tobacco and weed over 17years. Quit smoking cig from few years ago but still smoking weed. Just start using vaporizer from June 2017 and start checking this forum for so many good information here, and i am completely quit combustion now, feel so good with vaping weed and save a lot when comparing to roll joint old days. Hope to learn more from all of you. Cheers everyone.

BudCrow

Hi guys, I'm 38, been a volcano digit owner for two years now! :D Love it, tend to start at 180c and work my way up to 230c. Maker of edibles using AVB. Use it as much as I possibly can.:tup:

As far as I'm concerned I already have the best kit (solid valve baby), I'm trying to make the switch full time, struggling with the lack of portability so on the hunt for a portable such as the Grasshopper or the mighty. I'm also up for butane filled or any other means.

Keen MMJ :leaf: advocate, hater of the London Market in particular the some of the rip off clubs (no names, but they're in London and focussed on Smoking) . Tired of Cali weed being oversold on the London market, I've been fairly active on Instagram as BudCrow78 check out my memes, I've left there to spend my online time here:rockon:

Into the usual stuff stoners are into, up for meeting like minded London vapers :razz:

Vapsinthe

Absintheur Vaporiste
Long time lurker with ADD who never got to the end of a thread with anything to post. High! been vaping for, gosh, bout 7 years now, never liked smoke, never been able to finish a cigarette, never really got into smoking weed until friends started getting into water pieces, which I could stomach and got into. Got my first box vaporizer after 6 months of smoking weed and it's been my main method of use since. Have an Arizer solo that's still going strong after 5 years. Thing's a tank. Have an EQ that I was basicallly using as a Life saber, picking the whole thing up. Have an Underdog as my daily driver for a year now, such a nice vaporizer! Have the remote dimmer mod which I find sufficient. On my fourth grasshopper RMA, it's getting a bit stupid really. Got the discount Vapcap 2 weeks ago, has literally knocked me to the ground once already. Also impulse ordered the RBT Splinter...
Anyways, vaping is one of my obsessions and hobbies, and I already feel quite at home here at fuck combustion. I've just never really had anything to add, maybe now's just the right time.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Long time lurker with ADD who never got to the end of a thread with anything to post. High! been vaping for, gosh, bout 7 years now, never liked smoke, never been able to finish a cigarette, never really got into smoking weed until friends started getting into water pieces, which I could stomach and got into. Got my first box vaporizer after 6 months of smoking weed and it's been my main method of use since. Have an Arizer solo that's still going strong after 5 years. Thing's a tank. Have an EQ that I was basicallly using as a Life saber, picking the whole thing up. Have an Underdog as my daily driver for a year now, such a nice vaporizer! Have the remote dimmer mod which I find sufficient. On my fourth grasshopper RMA, it's getting a bit stupid really. Got the discount Vapcap 2 weeks ago, has literally knocked me to the ground once already. Also impulse ordered the RBT Splinter...
Anyways, vaping is one of my obsessions and hobbies, and I already feel quite at home here at fuck combustion. I've just never really had anything to add, maybe now's just the right time.

No time like the present!

Welcome to FC bud!

VapingTom75

Greetings good people on fuckcumbustion

My name is Tomas and I live in Denmark.
Was a smoker for 20+ years and quit smoking for about 2 years ago when I started vaping (e-cigarettes).
But (as we do over here) I always used tobacco mixed with my buds and hash and even after I started to vape I still used tobacco.

Now that stopped yesterday when I got a davinci iq
I'm not new to vaporizing as I had a volcano a few years ago but then i smoked 99% of my medicine mixed with tobacco.

So I'm new to being 100% combustion free!!

Looking forward learning and enjoying!

Tomas

almost there

Greetings good people on fuckcumbustion

My name is Tomas and I live in Denmark.
Was a smoker for 20+ years and quit smoking for about 2 years ago when I started vaping (e-cigarettes).
But (as we do over here) I always used tobacco mixed with my buds and hash and even after I started to vape I still used tobacco.

Now that stopped yesterday when I got a davinci iq
I'm not new to vaporizing as I had a volcano a few years ago but then i smoked 99% of my medicine mixed with tobacco.

So I'm new to being 100% combustion free!!

Looking forward learning and enjoying!

Tomas
hey, welcome. The IQ was my first vape also that converted me to a vaporist, it's a very lovely machine. Hope it keeps ticking with no problems for u.

almost there,
Reactions: muunch

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Hello there~ I'm Jane:wave::love:

You Jane?

Me Fat Freddy! :love:

Welcome!

Hello my fellow travelers
I have been tokin for 52 years,in various forms,the last 15 on vapor brothers plug in. Have learned a lot but know I'll learn more here (if I can figure out how to use this forum) :\
Keeping it real
Tokin69er:rockon:

@Tokin69er Welcome!

And I thought I was a pretty good multi-tasker! :brow:

Last edited by a moderator:

almost there

Thanks man!!

Has there been problems with the iq?
no more than usual-ovens start to crack for some folks, unit shutting down after it is placed down, pearl post breaking. My first unit dipped 15-25 degrees upon every draw but the new unit hasn't given me any problems in almost 6 months. Guess it all depends on how lucky you are.

VapingTom75

no more than usual-ovens start to crack for some folks, unit shutting down after it is placed down, pearl post breaking. My first unit dipped 15-25 degrees upon every draw but the new unit hasn't given me any problems in almost 6 months. Guess it all depends on how lucky you are.
Thanks for the swift response.
Glad to hear that it isn't something major wrong with it. I am absolutely in love with mine
Mine does dip but it's a couple of degrees so I must have gotten a good one.
Right now I have some gunpowder tea mixed with sativa @374 f and loving it

Top Bottom