Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by DigitalDavinci, Sep 27, 2008.

1. puma88

puma88 New Member

Hello FC! My journey to this forum started when a friend told me I was missing out by not trying dabs and he also mentioned that it is possible to dab hash! That led to a few months of vaping shatter in a pen which led to discovering this forum and subsequently the bubble hash thead with herbivore and Hashtag! :rockon: After much lurking, I now have a SSV, LSV, Ddave Mod, D-Nail 1.3 + SiC HALO! My boldt bags are on the way and I look forward to dabbing some hash! I have yet to try the HALO but I blame that on the SSV & LSV + Ddave Mod being so efficient and effective! Sorry for using so many exclimation points!

2. jazmodo

jazmodo Militant Athiest

Hello to All!

Jazmodo from the UK here (Milton Keynes for those that know it!). I'm 28 & work in property sales for those that are interested.

:spliff: Long-time smoker (joints with tobacco) until the end of last year, been using a Mighty & e-Cig to Fuck Combustion ever since! Been lurking here for tips, advice & expertise for a while so it's nice to finally join in the party :D

Got my 1st Mighty in Oct. 2015 but it didn't get proper, regular use until I got an e-cig to break the joint habit. I love it so much now that I've just got a 2nd mighty! I have the mighty hooked up to a cheap plastic water pipe occasionally. I got some PVC (I think? its clear and tough) tubing that fits both the metal water pipe tube & the Mighty mouthpiece. Result! The mighty's go through 1oz over 15 days & not one hiccup (just some cracked plastic on the oldest one!)

I also have a jar (4-5+ Oz's?) of AVB, along with a Jar of ISO so dark its almost opaque of Cooling Unit reclaim. Big plans for this, and will be trawling through this treasure trove of info for further advice! I'm thinking edibles with the AVB (easy) and probably look into a cheap-mans dab.

So good to be here, looking forward to expanding my vape collection & making some edibles/concentrates.

:peace: :leaf:One Love :leaf::peace:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  3. babaindica

babaindica New Member

Hello from India :)
    I've been a lurker on this forum for quite some time now, been always reading up here before any purchases. I've been vaping for the past 4 years now and am a victim of VAS, been buying more vapes than I can ever use!
    Feels nice to be here, looking forward to contribute in any way possible to this amazing community
    cheers :)

4. Gort

Gort New Member

My roots are in The Sixties. The Counter-Culture. The Resistance. We used to save the best Grass roaches for special occasions...like when Tricky Dick Nixon fled office before impeachment for being the crook and swine he was. We would break them out and celebrate whatever victories-large and small that we could. Every weekend was a gathering to get high and share and immerse in The great music of our time and debate the strategies and tactics on how best to bring Justice to 'we the people'. I taught and counselled hurtin' kids . Years later,I had kids and stopped combusting for about 16 years. Now, Medical Grass has brought me to the Vaping experience and has helped stop chronic pain so I can go out into the Streets again and fight the same swine with different faces that we had to fight back then. Blue Dream, Youtube , Leafly.com and FC I give you a heartfelt YIPPIE! . You enhance my life! As Kerouac said, "THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!".( I'm waiting on an Arizer Solo2, I have a VapCap M and I presently use Vape Pens for Tanks. )

5. insideoutman

insideoutman yo-coco-canna-nut-gurt

Been delving into good music since reuniting with the medicine last year... so much stuff, so little time. Thankful FC got me caught up with the times pretty fast. Tech is good, herb is grreat, life is grand! Happy birthday my brothers and sisters! Here are my songs (second vid ends at 2:40):

Click to play YouTube Video

Click to play YouTube Video

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  6. Gort

Gort New Member

Reminds me of The Fugs...See if you like 1st Pearls Before Swine lp, first 3 Moody Blues, Edward The Mad Shirt Grinder(QuickSilver), She Belongs To ME (The Nice,live), Zappa-Trouble Comin' Every Day and Peaches in Regalia, Giimme Lisa(youyube)Gimme Shelter(live Washington-youtube-Taylor at his best!). All on youtube. Hope you dig some!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors