Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

RaoulDuke007

Heya, Biff! New member here myself. I've been medicating roughly 15 years. I've only recently within the last month discovered the joys of vaping. I had purchased an NO2 from Vapir roughly a year or so ago. I fired up the unit out of the box, tried to fumble in some poorly ground herb, set the unit on its highest temp and scorched the hell out of my stash without producing any noticeable vapor. As a bong/pipe/joint smoker I had no real idea how to handle the learning curve on it and wasn't aware of these forums.

On a whim (maybe not a whim, my lungs were feeling burnt) a few weeks ago, I pulled the vaporizer out. I followed a link from another website here and researched technique, temperature and followed the advice to just keep at it. Now I'm puffing copious vapor and loving it. I tried to hit a bowl of some blue dream in my conventional sherlock bubbler a few days ago. I gagged! The taste was nowhere near as delicate, as full-bodied as the vaping. I'm definitely a convert.

I'm looking for a new portable myself. As of the moment I think two of the leading flower portables are the new Pax by ploom and the Inhalator. Both of these seem really great and have been spoken of highly. Can't go wrong with a Persei or an Omicron for concentrates. Vape on!

RaoulDuke007,
I may not have been here long but I welcome you both to this knowledgeable community. I come here to to research on all things vapor related. And I appreciate the opportunity to be able to communicate with fellow vapor enthusiasts. This is really a wonderful community to be apart of and I hope you both add to the discussions going on in these forums.

gjsoccerplayer,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Hi FC Ents! Ive been smoking the cannabis since 2006 and FINALLY got me a Magic Flight Launch Box. At this point in time, I really am at a line where I can STOP smoking things (this includes cigarettes), and just stick to vaping buds for now. I'll probably light up the occasional bowl or joint with friends, but I really want to get out of the mindset that my weed MUST be smoked. I hope to be a part of some good discussion in a nice lil web-based community such as this!
Also, before I posted I was lurkin for a bit, and saw that some people on here are really into herbals, especially extracts and stuff. I'm personally very VERY interested in getting to know about this stuff, not just for recreation but medical applications as well. Hope to see you peeps!

Cereal_MF,

weedemon

enthusiast
welcome to the forum Cereal_MF it's nice to have ya with us. I take it you also use reddit :p

it was a rage comic about the mflb that lead me to google mflb where I found this forum actually. :p

reddit makes me google things a lot :p haha

but yes getting of combustion for the most part is a great life choice :) My airways feel a lot better, and when i get exercise now it's a lot less exhausting!

check out our concentrates section! I think you will enjoy it! :) some great pics and tutorials in there

weedemon,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Hi weedemon! Yes i am a fellow Ent! I actually chanced upon FC when reading about tbreaks a few months back. Forgot about it until i found r/mflb, got really hyped and ordered one. When it arrived it came w a little flyer that had some tinyurl links on it, which lead me right back to FC!

Cereal_MF,

weedemon

enthusiast
haha thats funny that fc kept on calling you back to it. it's a really great forum imo. full of a lot of caring people who want to learn!

weedemon,

Tamataz

Icelander
Hi everybody I'm new to this forum i found it through GC and i had been lurking around for a little bit before registering. I do enjoy this forum a lot more, there seems to be a lot less BS and a way more mature members. Happy Vaping!

tuco b

oh, hello everybody.. thought id best say hello.. i recently got back into vaping (DBV) after having my volcano nicked a couple of years ago ( had to resort to a bong until i got my pennies together but i digress) and came across this forum by accident (i think) looking for a recipe for ABV cooking (ended up having an ABV shake instead yesterday hahahahaha win)
i like to get stoned and replay 1980's eddie murphy films in my head...
not much else to say other than i play bass/guitar and make my own tunes...
oh yeh, im a bit of a pillock too, but you probably gathered that by now..
peace

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Welcome tuco b! Bass players tend to hang out here at FC for some reason. :rockon: Myself and Vapinghole included.
:peace:

Stu,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Welcome tuco b! Bass players tend to hang out here at FC for some reason. :rockon: Myself and Vapinghole included.
:peace:

Did someone call for a bass player?? Just finished band rehearsal, actually. :)

Welcome, fellow bassist! And welcome back to vaping.

SD - I started playing at 13 as well. Been a pure bassist ever since--almost 30 years!

Vapinghole,

Deedub

Hey everyone! Just stretching out my Launch Box's legs right now and thought it would be a good time to register and say hello instead of lurking! :-)

Deedub,

weedemon

enthusiast
welcome aboard! :) the lb is the vape i bought first when i found out about fc. it was actually a rage comic too many that made me google mflb to find out what it was.

weedemon,

GOATPUSSY

Long time lurker.... Decided to take the plunge and sign up. Glad I did!!!! Learning lots of new tips and tricks.

Started with the LaunchBox about two years ago after smoking for about 20 years. Only combusted twice since than. Recently moved on to a thermovape. A very nice change of pace. Looking forward to a HI once my number is called!

Just wanted to say hi! and thanks!

GOATPUSSY,
Reactions: Tamataz

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Hey everyone, it's good to be here! I have been combustion free for almost seven years since first being introduced to the Volcano. I've had my Volcano for those seven years, a Supreme Vaporizer for 6 years, a MFLB for a bit over a year, and now my new PAX should be here by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to learning a lot here. It took me forever to really figure out my MFLB and how to hit it properly, but I think if I had found this place earlier it wouldn't have taken so long. This seems like a really great community and I hope that I can contribute as much as possible. Thanks for having me.

Deadshort480,

runandvape

Whats up and welcome to all the other new folks. I've been vaping since '06 when I failed to use my first vapor bros. I've had an air-1(in 2006 - it sucked), Volcano, SSV (best yet), Plenty (the only thing I could buy when I was studying in South America), and just got myself a MFLB and DBV to use with a nice worked Sleek Designs tube. I try to medicate (i'm a patient in CA) with my devices, and I love to run - I prefer Sativas because they don't knock you out. I've done some marathons, and now I try to beat college kids in their races. I majored in English in school, and love reading toasted. I really hope my DBV will live up to the SSV.

runandvape,
Reactions: GOATPUSSY

weedemon

enthusiast
Long time lurker.... Decided to take the plunge and sign up. Glad I did!!!! Learning lots of new tips and tricks.

Started with the LaunchBox about two years ago after smoking for about 20 years. Only combusted twice since than. Recently moved on to a thermovape. A very nice change of pace. Looking forward to a HI once my number is called!

Just wanted to say hi! and thanks!

Welcome man! I remember seeing your nick around on the forums already :) lol I was taken aback... that's pretty metal sounding :D how did you come to choose it?

Yes the TV is a good unit! Do you have the concentrate adapter too? I would love to have the chance to try a HI sometime. but I have a couple UD's and they are solid also :) (variety is the spice of life though am i right?)

welcome :)

Hey everyone, it's good to be here! I have been combustion free for almost seven years since first being introduced to the Volcano. I've had my Volcano for those seven years, a Supreme Vaporizer for 6 years, a MFLB for a bit over a year, and now my new PAX should be here by the end of the week. I'm looking forward to learning a lot here. It took me forever to really figure out my MFLB and how to hit it properly, but I think if I had found this place earlier it wouldn't have taken so long. This seems like a really great community and I hope that I can contribute as much as possible. Thanks for having me.

Hey dude, glad to have you with us! "one of us! one of us!..." :D

sounds like you are already more than familiar with vapin, (have you ever made hot chocolate with a sticky golden volcano bag? good lord! pm me for details if haven't already done this!)

I think you will really enjoy your PAX, It's a very solid little vape! I think of it as a mflb cubed :p my only gripe is I am herb poor atm and the pax takes more to load than my solo... so the solo is currently my portable device. it's also a little less work to use actually . with the PAX you pack the herb in tight and I think it' really benefits from a stir 2x throughout the session. (a pen cap, your keys... w/e will fit, but not your finger! lol its HOT! ;) )

hope you have fun with us. :) are you familiar with concentrates?? *evil*:D*evil*

Whats up and welcome to all the other new folks. I've been vaping since '06 when I failed to use my first vapor bros. I've had an air-1(in 2006 - it sucked), Volcano, SSV (best yet), Plenty (the only thing I could buy when I was studying in South America), and just got myself a MFLB and DBV to use with a nice worked Sleek Designs tube. I try to medicate (i'm a patient in CA) with my devices, and I love to run - I prefer Sativas because they don't knock you out. I've done some marathons, and now I try to beat college kids in their races. I majored in English in school, and love reading toasted. I really hope my DBV will live up to the SSV.

Hey man!
great to have you with us! I am recently learning the joys of running!

I was overweight the majority of my life, and as a result running was never my thing. I am currently in the 2nd best shape of my life, and now love the feeling i get from a good run! the switch from smoking to vaping was critical also i think! back when i smoked(pot only), I coughed up black/grey shit every morning. and when I would go out hiking I would really get out of breath quickly and that all too familiar wheeze from my youth was present again. (smoking did not help this problem at all)

The SSV is one hell of a unit! I wish i still had mine lol darn pesky police :(

since you like to read while toasted you are going to love these forums! come stay a while! :)

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Whoa, I am unfamiliar with this hot chocolate. I would love to hear more about it. I love hot chocolate! I'm also not familiar with concentrates. I've always been a slave to the herb and never really delved any deeper. I guess the closest to a concentrate I've ever really had any experience with is a bit of hash and the golden brown resin scraped from my Volcano parts. I am a constantly making green butter from my ABV (I've got about 1.5 lbs. of the stuff) and this week I will be trying to make my first batch of Green Dragon tincture.

I am loving my Pax. I've expressed my feelings for this little magic box over in the Pax thread.

Thanks for the welcome!

Deadshort480,

runandvape

Thanks weedemon! I've been a regular poster on a few other message boards and it is really nice that people are welcoming here.
Nothing quite like the drug cocktail of runners high and some good yierba.

runandvape,
Reactions: weedemon

weedemon

enthusiast
yeah totally! the amount you run makes me feel like a total noob! I did 4.5 miles last Tuesday and that was a personal best for me! but I do get a really good feeling in my body all the same when I do this. and for me actually I love to do this while blazed. It helps me get though the want to stop and instead makes me want to push myself a little harder even!

I think I know what you mean about other forums too. I was not really all too impressed with the calibre of the comments found... I find this site is more inquisitive, and open to helping and sharing ideas. It sucked me in big time actually!

Top Bottom