Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Welcome Bold. This is definitely the spot to find out what's what in vaping.
Have fun and hope you have fun with your new found hobby.
Pipes

Pipes,

MedicatedVet1911

Lord of The Seven Kingdoms.
Hey everybody! I just wanted to say hi , to introduce myself and to thank you all for this wonderful resource on Vapes. I'm very new to Vaping and this forum has expanded my knowledge by 100% in just a few hours. I've been combusting recreationaly since high school but after my injuries in Iraq , I know use to calm my PTSD and to deal with my migraines and lower back pain. I look foward to being a helpful member of this community.

MedicatedVet1911,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
MedicatedVet1911, first off, let me thank you for your service.

Welcome to the forum! :D There's a wealth of information here to help you quit that combustion habit. I look forward to reading your posts.

momofthegoons,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
Good Day I thought it would be nice to say hello and thank you all for this forum

I still smoke flowers all the time but have been smoking more BHO off the Ti with a curve

I have been looking at vaporizers and reading reviews to try an see which one may be a good fit for me and my smoking

there are lots of them out there :)

I do smoke lots and lots so I need something that will hold up

all the best and nice to be here

Dequelo

dequelo,

Midnight Toker

That is not a drug, it’s a plant.....
Hi FC! Joined the forum yesterday and ordered my very first vape today....a CRZ. :)

I've been blazing for 20+ years and I finally decided that it's time to stop combusting. This forum is a wealth of information and I hope to one day be able to contribute to the knowledge base. I'm happy to be a part of the community.

Signed,
A True Vapor Noob :D

Midnight Toker,

oneiros.

long lost dreamer
oh well, Hi! I've been lurking this forum since pretty much I started researching for a vape, which was around March.

I'm 22, and have been toying with cannabis pretty much since 2006 (those high school times :p), but I could say that between 2006-2010 I only smoked the "jamaican schwag" that you usually get from street dealers here in Costa Rica, but since I didn't knew better I was happy with it, and getting some occasional dank was a luxury.
That until late 2010/early 2011, were we started to switch slowly to some better stuff, still not dank, but way better that just some schwag. I was since then that I started to get more interested in weed, and starting doing some research, and at that point I learned that there were thousands of different strains, I was like there was a whole new world I didn't knew about.

I clearly remember when a friend got ahold of some damn good White Russian, and started selling it to us. Was the first time with an 1/8 of some dank, damn it blew my mind! I can say that I discovered what really cannabis was since that time: no poop smell, no headache, no unpleasant stoned high, and the list can go on and on. Of course we later set up some contacts and now I can get my monthly doses. It was then that I started to also experience the medicinal properties of cannabis,

Since then I started investing in smoking devices striving to make the experience smoother, like "The A'maze'd", or "The Fumo Pipe". Those pipes were really amazing, but still lacking something. It was then that I decided to take a look on vaporizers (which lead me, between other sites, to this forum). I needed portability and stealthiness at the moment, and was also a bit skeptic, so the MFLB was the choice to go, and DAMN IT WAS GOOD. I was blown off by 3 facts:
-the flavor/smoothness of the hits
-how clear and different was the high
-the amount of material I was saving.

I got the LB on April 1st this year, and it had changed my life and way of consuming cannabis since. The ability to take a few hits everywhere, and still be clear/productive is something unmatchable, and although I still combust when with friends, slowly I'm aiming more and more to a smoke free life, to the point that I sold my old pipes since I don't use them anymore.

I moved to an apartment this week, so the next logical choice was to get a bigger vape, and therefore the SSV is right now on its way, can't fucking wait to have it!

As for myself? I'm a young soul drifting slowly around in life, striving for happiness both in an abstract and concrete way, and this is where cannabis has helped, a lot. I try to keep always a balance between the physical, tangible things, and my own spiritual, abstract world. Again, Cannabis has helped me so much to expand my mind, and also changed my personality in a good way :)

(sorry for the wall of text and any eventual grammatical error :p)

princefan1

Hello everyone!! I just recently started vaping about a month ago. My first vaporizer was the Vapor Genie. I loved it, but decided to upgrade. Yesterday I bought an Extreme Q (and it will be delivered Sat.) and am VERY excited about it.

Anyway about my self... I live for music. My favorites are: Obviously Prince, David Bowie, Lou Reed, etc... I love psychology, philosophy, reading, and crap like that lol. Nice to meet everyone and glad to be here!

princefan1,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Welcome aboard Prince. The VG was my first vape as well. A great introductory device. Finding a dependable lighter was the only issue I had with it.
You'll find lots of answers here.
Cheers,
Pipes

Pipes,
Good Day I thought it would be nice to say hello and thank you all for this forum
Welcome Dequelo,nice to see you join the vapourcrowd!:wave:
Buddy been around again this year?
And i do hope Kitty's still with us.
I have been looking at vaporizers...there are lots of them out there :)
That there are,good ones though...
Here's mine(with a little clue as to where the acquaintance is from in the imagelink;) )
gallery_40_161_352845.jpg

Again good to see you still dabble in gardening and are enjoying it's produce.:)
Be safe and happy!

L&R

Ps welcome to all other new members as well,of course!:wave:

Havelock Vetenari,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
Havelock Vetenari great to see you my friend :) , Buddy stops by from time to time but he is grown up now

it is not the same working in the garden with out my grow buddy ;)

Kitty is doing well she is getting gray on the muzzle , she is the best little black dog my heart will break the day she is no

longer with us

I hope all is going weil with you and yours

I am still burning flowers and smoking oil of a nail or a pad, I am trying to stop

after smoking camels from 1976 to 1997 three pack a day and burning the weed since 1975 it is time to give my lungs a break

but I have had people I talk with on the forums that switched say for them it is not the same as smoking so I would love to find

a cheap vaporizer to try to see if it is for me or not

I have been looking at the VaporGenie I may give that a try

nice to see you My Brother I hope that life is treating you well and your days good

all the best and be safe

Dequelo

dequelo,
All's well here with me and my little black(/white)dog too happily,thanks for asking.:)
Good to hear about both Buddy and Kitty!
Please give them both a treat and maybe one of them a scratch behind the ears(you can pick which one;) ).

I smoked for 30 years,was up 2 packs a day in the end but after this date :
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/who-vapes-a-lot-and-how-much-not-a-competition.4302/#post-180685
i haven't touched any tobacco and have been feeling better ever since.
Occasionally i also still combust,with me it's mainly little hits of fingerhash out of a very small pipe.
I'd say there definitely is a difference to smoking with vaporising,both in how it feels and the effects.
I kinda like the more 'pure',less couchlocking high of vaporising as compared to smoking though.
Part of the reason why i went for de Verdamper was this coming closer to regular smoke(as in dense clouds),than most vaporisers out there,with this you can still work up a cough if so inclined.:D
But 'feeling' the waters is alway a good idea and from what i've read the VaporGenie can be good(bit of a learning curve maybe,but he,you're never too old as they say:p ).
I think Vitolo did not NOT like it,for me so that's a big endorsement right there.:)

Anyway,as said good to read from you and all the best and much strength if you decide to go all vapour.

Havelock Vetenari,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
de Verdamper I will have to check that out and see if they ship or have sellers here in the states

I am glad to hear your little black/white dog is well there is nothing in the world for me like a good dog :)

I am trying to get away from burning the weed but for me there is nothing like a big rip off a fine hitting peice of glass

I have read where the high is not the same it is more up, the only thing I have vaped is BHO and that will hit you

like a hammer

not that it is a bad thing for me , the problem is I smoke lots and lots a day if I am not working on site so my tolerance

is thru the roof

I have been thiking of take 90 days off to get it back to something real, as I am just a stoner not really medical

but my wife smokes to help her medically and if there is weed burning at my house I will be down with it ;)

great to see you , be safe and stay free

Dequelo

dequelo,
Hi there,

Been on IC and other canna-sites since 06...

Have been owning a volcano for about the same time, but never used it :D

first because most of the time i was still mixing with tobaco(like everybody here in europe - nasty :/ ), and second because the volcano sucks - you have to put in a whole g of weed to really taste the strain's unique flavours and still then taste sucks and the vapor is dry...

Now after quitting tobaco and switching to weed-only 2 1/2 years ago, i became interested in vaporizing again, so i got an i-olite and a small 250ml tube with a hakko to play with... i-olite is great, little material is needed, first draws taste good and it's a nice little device that is functional and portable. Downsides are: the high is not the strongest (although i see this as an advantage sometimes when i need to keep a clear head for studies or work or family duties), the taste although good is influenced by the plastic straw, and the sounds take some getting used to :D

the tube with the hakko got me a much better taste than the iolite or the volcano, i also had a blown glass cap for the hakko with which vaporizing worked extremely well, especially great for extracts! sadly i broke the cap and without it it's very hit and miss, but still the hakko is a great way to combust very small doses of hash - love it!

now two weeks ago i found the vhw, and ever since i'm in the clouds ;) taste is so incredibly pure, i still get half orgasms when i get that "perfect hit" - looks funny for those watching me :D

I'm using the vhw on a small 35cm roor.de ice - for me it got the perfect size (about 300ml and less depending on ice) and is just a nice piece of glass - very happy with it! (especially because i didn't have to pay it - afoaf is working at roor *g*)

my second piece is the black leaf sunny afternoon bubbler - yeah i know it's chinese, but i don't care, the quality of this piece is quite good - the cuts of the inline are not that clean, nevertheless it works great and is a hell of a deal for 55e...

well, that's what they call stoned rambling i guess :D anyways glad to join you freaks around here! :)

good vibes!

*takes a hit of jack herer with the vrip and grins*

Zookeeper

Hello all, new guy here, been using this forum for a long time, its the reason I own an Extreme Q and Solo. Usually dont participate in these types of forums but this crowd seems like a nice, mostly intelligent, respectable one ;)

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Welcome to the fun ZooKeeper, there sure is a lot to keep up with. Seems to be changing weekly. And lots of helpful perks around here.
:)

Pipes,

Ontariovapes

Hello Peoples. I'm Ontariovapes from the Great Dominion of Canada. I am 62 years old and, after a great youth of smoking, I have returned as a licensed medical user, as i have Degenerative Spinal Disease, and have switched to the vape for the health of it. I am still trying to find the equipment that suits me best. I have found a wealth of info here and look forward to continuing this learning process. At the same time I'm becoming quite adept at growing my own. This really completes then process for me. Thanks for listening.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Hi there OntVapes, welcome to the fun. Good to see more canucks in here.
You made a good choice in the switch over to vaping.
Pipes

storybookhero

smoking, flying rc, you know funstuff
So I guess it's time I stop being such a lurker, and become a bit more active. First off I would like to say thanks to everyone in this community for all the great advise. Secondly I would like to say I love to vap! I started using herb about 1 year ago to help with my RLS Restless leg Syndrom and a chronic back injury from 2010. My life has changed dramatically since I started Vaping. I have lost 45pounds and feel great. I think there is a stereotype out there that everyone who Vaps is lazy. Dont get me wrong I love a good couch lock but it's nice being able to function again like a normal person. Vaping lets me do things I couldn't do before like play with my son. Some people say I am fucked up for getting high and then playing with my kid, But I figure not playing with him at all would be the real tragedy.
As far as life goes, well its a journey, one I am going to spend enjoying a lot more than most :)

Vap of Choice is my Extreme q connected to my glass bubbler. Wonderful Milk!

Jenny

VapeGirl
I'm fairly new so I thought I'd make an intro...

Hello FC, I'm Jenny! I'm 27 (28 next month) I live in Northern California. I have had a mmj card for almost 2 years now, but I have smoked herb for 14 years now, on and off but mostly on.

My primary choice way of smoking was mostly pipe & joints and occasional blunts when I was in social circumstances. I had a bong with a vrip vape attachment with using a heating gun, but sadly that was stolen in 2005. Well about 2 years ago I started seeing someone and their main preference of smoking was blunts, so I smoked those heavily for 2 years or so. I smoked cigarettes as well when I was younger, for 6 years and then I got pregnant with my son and quit and it's been 8 years since I smoked those nasty cancer sticks!

Well I recently got a settlement from a car accident (I've had a few, one almost life threatening) and well the first thing I bought was a volcano, I thought since I got hurt, I deserved it! So I've been vaping for about 3 months now, almost esclussively. I realize now I wish I would have gotten something portable as well, so I recently ordered a PuFFiT. When I asked the customer service about when it'd be shipped, she was super sketchy so I researched some and found FC and thought wow...there's other vaporists that have similar interests as I do! Awesome! So here I am, vaping away!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi everyone and welcome to the forum! :D You've made the right choice switching to vapor! Load up a bowl and join in the fun here.

momofthegoons,
Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself formally. I have been a long time lurker here on fuckcombustion but just recently decided to take the plunge and totally just adopt the mentality "fuckcombustion." I figure that between the health benefits and the ability to use my AVB for edibles it is almost a no brainer. Oh and not too mention the taste of MMJ is just amazing when it is not being burned to shit by a lighter. I really just want to thank all the active forum members here who have contributed to make this site such a plethora of knowledge. Really gives people a place to search when they need any help concerning all things vapor related. It has been a totally different vibe here compared to some of the MMJ forums I have been a part of in the past and I look forward to contributing to the growth of this amazing group of vapor enthusiasts.

gjsoccerplayer,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Welcome to all the new faces and those de-lurking lol.

Seriously - I too wish someone had told me to quit lighting my shit on fire decades ago. The flavor from vaping is such a huge bonus to me - I love being able to taste the flavonoids. Health benefits and leftovers aside - just the taste improvements alone would be enough to convert me. People who try my vapes are amazed at the flavor difference and always comment how awesome it tastes compared to smoking same stuff. Gotta love the vapor :D

Top Bottom