Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Yeah, I am pleased about these modifications as well, I just wish Mark would've contacted us. What about all those that ordered that aren't part of FC.com? hmm

I do appreciate you coming in here and taking the time to give us the skinny tho dude.... fo realz. smile
We sent out a separate email to all those guys already, let them know what the upgrades were and that we'd swap em out if the seal was too tight or if they wanted to be able to vape hash better.

2 day wait for improved performance? Don't feel too bad.

Thanks for the update. :tup:

A week and you can start apologizing. :lol:
Thanks, much appreciated. At the same time, still feel bad about disappointing those that were expecting them. Mark and I are still working out some logistical growing pains to help keep me in the loop once something has been decided upon so that I don't get caught with my pants down over promising then under delivering.

stonemonkey55,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Wait... so if I get this right, other people are getting the option of swapping?

I want both of them... what is he doing with all of them? Throwing it away? I might prefer a tighter seal to be honest... I rarely have hash as well.

SpiralArchitect,

NoSmoke

i don' mind at all, it's better then having to send it in for an upgrade later. SM you should just commit this weekend into flying your VHW around the nation and letting us all get a whiff of it before next week, i suggest you stop in Minnesota first. what do you think???

NoSmoke,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Wait... so if I get this right, other people are getting the option of swapping?

I want both of them... what is he doing with all of them? Throwing it away? I might prefer a tighter seal to be honest... I rarely have hash as well.

Last edited by SpiralArchitect (Today 02:32:18 pm)
My apologies but this was meant to be an update as opposed to having an extra option of the type of intake you get. The first batches went out to a few different distributors which is why he was going to swap it out for them since they had some bulk purchases. Mark ensured me that the seal is just as airtight as before, only the ease of the separation has been improved. The seal was the most important aspect for him and he didn?t want to compromise the seal to make it easier to separate. Spiral, rest assured that you will not be losing any performance in the air tightness of the seal, just gaining the advantage of an easier way to separate the intake and seal as well as more wiggle room with the higher end of the temp spectrum.

i don' mind at all, it's better then having to send it in for an upgrade later. SM you should just commit this weekend into flying your VHW around the nation and letting us all get a whiff of it before next week, i suggest you stop in Minnesota first. what do you think???
I would love to go to Minnesota, home of Brock Lesnar and where everyone is Minnesota nice. My friend who got ordained so that he could marry my wife and I was from Minnesota. Nicest guy you'll ever meet, which is why I asked him to marry us.

stonemonkey55,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
NoSmoke said:
seconded :lol:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Alaska 2nd.

Alright, cool SM55... as you know I got both of the bowls so experimenting is just well, half the fun. :science:

I mean, what is he doing with all the bowls anyway? Throwing them away?

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
SA - I'll make you a deal, if I can get my hands on some of these throwaways, I'll see if i can sneak you one, for "research and development"

stonemonkey55,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
if theyre free id take one just for travel, im a bit nervous about carrying around the upper intake in a backpack or on my bike

Acolyte of Zinglon,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
if theyre free id take one just for travel, im a bit nervous about carrying around the upper intake in a backpack or on my bike
The heat wand and a couple bowls should fit great in one of those $10 plastic foam-lined handgun cases. I use them for transporting glass all the time. :peace:

KeepCalm,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
SM - a very air tight seal with the silicone part of the heat wand and the intake but also have it be easily removable when you took the heat wand away. The blower made a slight modification on the upper intake so that instead of the entire lip grabbing the silicone, it would just pinch the tip of it to still make seal but at the same time, make it less sticky when removing it. Also, they shrunk the intake even further so that if you wanted to vape concentrates, you would have more wiggle room when dialing in a higher temperature.
Sounds like a good modification (and...cool! :lol: )
Check this piece out, N3RD is making it for me when I want to vape on the go or without water. It's one of the modular pieces of the inline A/C he is making for me but this is just the glass extension if I wanted to use it more like a bubbler. Went with my wedding colors instead of the colors of Jamaica/Brazil cause Tokecity don't let you post pics of peices that are yellow, green, and black..wtf?!
Congrats! Looks cool :tup: . Those catcher-adaptors are being made more and more (it seems). I hope they will continue to become more popular and maybe start to become small and scrunched (chubby "S" sherlock?)pieces instead of being such a long (and delicate?) extension. Nonetheless, an accessory well worth its expense IMO. :D

edit: heading out of town for a couple of days (family :/ :rolleyes: ), but I'm excited for all of you and will check FC first thing when I get home, fuckers ;)

:peace:

Progress,

Honey Bear

Showed a friend of mine Stonemonkey's video review, and he ordered one I'm sooooo pumped! We have tons of friends around that rock ill glass so it's gonna be great to go on journeys where we walk from friend's place to friend's place doin' a little tour de Glass and showing everyone a vaporful time.
Glad I could join the team :cool:

Honey Bear,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Honey Bear - Thanks alot, we really appreciate word of mouth business! Please do give us some feedback from your journeys, I am very confident that you will be the life of the party, but still great to hear some good stories!

Went to N3rd's today, really cool guy, here is the piece(s) he made for me, haven't had a chance to try it out though, need another TJS :( These are just iPhone photos so hopefully they do the piece justice. Well, it looks like I'll be waiting for my piece to use this piece just like the rest of yall!

photosv0.jpg

photo2nz3.jpg

photo3mp6.jpg

photo4rs5.jpg

stonemonkey55,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
SpiralArchitect said:
Wow. Fucking awesome dude.... wholey shit that thing is gnar....

My BlueDot made it in today.... :) Yay!
now begins the involved and meticulous process of cleaning
at least i hope :brow:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

CapnVape

That is some seriously sweet shit SM, you're making me drool. I'm interested to hear how the VHW hits through that thing.

Glad to hear you got your blue dot Spiral, now you won't have to wait for your EHLE to use your VHW.

CapnVape,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sweet glass, sm5!

Please hit us up with some photos of the VHW design changes when you can, side by side if possible. I'm sure we're all pretty interested. :)

vtac,

Honey Bear

For all of us with VHW's comin, what about doing a group tolerance break to make it that much more exciting? I'm down if y'all are, and will probably do it myself regardless but it would be sweet if we all do it together. Mark says my friend's will arrive on Thursday.

Honey Bear,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Honey Bear said:
For all of us with VHW's comin, what about doing a group tolerance break to make it that much more exciting? I'm down if y'all are, and will probably do it myself regardless but it would be sweet if we all do it together. Mark says my friend's will arrive on Thursday.
Already on it HB :) I hit the last of my stash last night/this morning, so I'm with ya on this one for sure...I think AofZ was saying the same thing a while back. So that makes three of us! It's weird how we're all so giddy about this release...but hell, why not! It IS exciting...anyway, I'm with you on the TB thing and I think it'll just make a good thing better. Now, lets see who gets their VHW first...I bet y'all American bastids will be Vripping long before poor little PV. :cry: What a cruel, unfair fate it is to be a Canadian...

:p

Edit: Stone Monkey, that N3RD inline is absolutely sick. That is some beautiful glass man, congrats! Now all you need is a GonG VCB and it's toke city :)

partially veiled,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
I think AofZ was saying the same thing a while back. So that makes three of us!
i went a week then had to start again because i was getting a little unstable last weekend, but i have reduced my useage to a schedule that is now medicinal over recreational (although sometimes the lines can get a little blurred)

i probably wont properly "baptize" the vhw till next saturady, so the time in between recieving it and the baptism will be spent getting to know the unit and its temp control (im going to have my girl bring the package to school if it arrives in time on tues or early wed, if not by then ill get it when i go over next fri)

that 1 week of tolerance break did make a difference, im getting further on lighter pd bowls, over time, im conditioning myself to use less during the week to maintain the theraputic benefits, and to use saturday as the recreational day to unwind from the week, and by keeping a pattern of less frequent usage at smaller doses, my tolerance will adjust to reflect that

so i can already see patterns forming as to which vape ill be using at different times, the pd is great for small amounts just to keep beneficial pharmacological compunds in my system during the week, the vhw will be more of my recreational device, crank up the temp and get faded beyond belief

anyway, im suprised at how much i typed... i took 20mgs adderall xr this morning for math homework and i guess it makes me a lot more social than usual

Acolyte of Zinglon,
gday from all the way downunder i think the term you're looking for is "vaptised" or "vaptism"! And if i was the Pope id live at the Vaptagain! Oh btw its gonna take heaps longer to get my vhw than any o you poor wee lambs!

thevapedcrusader,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
SM - Went to N3rd's today, really cool guy, here is the piece(s) he made for me, haven't had a chance to try it out though, need another TJS sad These are just iPhone photos so hopefully they do the piece justice. Well, it looks like I'll be waiting for my piece to use this piece just like the rest of yall!
I am soooo jealous of all of you who are fortunate enough to be anxiously awaiting your trials with your VHW's :drool: .

I am glad you seem happy with your new glass SM (the spirals and reversals look cool :tup:). It seems like you can hold it by the attachment and the inline would just sit in place with no plastic clips :tup: :tup:). I can't wait to hear about how it preforms :) .

Toke it Vrippy! (and, as always, toke it easy :cool:).

Progress,
Top Bottom