Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
sorry sm55 :/ I finaly make my mind and will go for a walnut pd ! but I'm super hurry to hear about the vrip one

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
that's what I was thinking also I realy love the tom and pamy way to work ....this is the time now ;) but I'll keep my eye on the vhw !

Clear_Dome,

NoSmoke

Hey SM55 I have a ? If my account was already billed yesterday do you think my item will ship sometime this week, just curious and anxious as hell hehe!!!

NoSmoke,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
the second you get billed, i send off the order to our fulfillment center, and they do the rest. For the orders on the website, it automatically sends you tracking info, I'll request a list of orders that went out today and see if your name is on it. I got your email yesterday BTW so i know which one is yours.

stonemonkey55,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
yay my order was billed and shipped today :D
stupid me had forgotten to give the expiration date on the card :doh:

i apologise for my terseness on the phone stonemonkey, i have social anxiety that manifests itsself quite strongly over the phone :/

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
No worries my man, i don't take any of that personal! I know you're a cool cat!

stonemonkey55,

CapnVape

I have a feeling FC is going to get flooded by VHW reviews in the next week. That is, if we're not too vripped to write them :p.

CapnVape,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Any soon to be VHW owners interested in buying a ZONG? Real deal with label and special down stem.. friend of mine is selling it and i dont have the money to buy it so id like to see it go to a good home.

Survivalism,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
yo all of you

I do NOT want to see VHW reviews the day yall get it...a mini review ok...but u need a week minimum of using it to get a good idea for the review

otherwise it would seem un-fair

:2c:

Hennessy1414,

NoSmoke

:2c:I'm just going to use it and take notes then I'm ready write a full review, but that will definetly be after I have already throughly hehe rers IMOearched it. Time for some after work surfing, tubing=yuck imo

NoSmoke,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
CapnVape said:
I have a feeling FC is going to get flooded by VHW reviews in the next week. That is, if we're not too vripped to write them :p.
i think i will fall in the "too vripped category most of next week :brow:

Hennessy1414 said:
yo all of you

I do NOT want to see VHW reviews the day yall get it...a mini review ok...but u need a week minimum of using it to get a good idea for the review

otherwise it would seem un-fair

:2c:
i agree, reviews should be well thought out after a decent amount of experience with the product, it annoys me in online stores where people recieve a product and immediately write a shining review with no substance, makes it harder to judge the item

ill have my review up n a couple weeks :cool:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Check this piece out, N3rd is making it for me when I want to vape on the go or without water. It's one of the modular pieces of the inline A/C he is making for me but this is just the glass extension if I wanted to use it more like a bubbler. Went with my wedding colors instead of the colors of Jamaica/Brazil cause Tokecity don't let you post pics of peices that are yellow, green, and black..wtf?!

001.JPG

stonemonkey55,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Wow, that is weird, can't post Yellow, green n black????? They have a fucking GROW section. :lol:

Anyways, I think that looks WAY cooler to be honest.... :D

SpiralArchitect,

NoSmoke

:( I was hoping mine would ship this week, but that doesn't appear to be the case... Hopefully next week though. SM55 that's a cool piece , do you connect tubing to the end to be futher from the heat source???

NoSmoke,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
It will be a setup similiar to this (more badass, no doubt :cool: )

At least if I remember... fuck, I'm excited for stonemonkey55. Vaping out of something like that is awesome. I can only imagine his glee. :D

SpiralArchitect,

Beezleb

I dont even now how to use all that glass.

Looks like some futuristic instrument of goodness hehe.

Beezleb,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
UPDATE - Hey, I just got an update from Mark and he made an executive decision this week to hold all orders until Monday. The reason being is that they made two small modifications to the intake to improve performance. I apologize on behalf of Vriptech but hopefully you can appreciate getting a finer tuned vaporizer. So the good news is, no one on this forum has any of the initial intakes that went out, most of those folks that got the first set were Mark's personal friends anyways. A couple of extra days waiting will result in years of superior vaping! - that's the thought anyways...

NoSmoke - I have not had a chance to use that yet, it was basically the piece to convert my A/C to a inline bubbler but at the same time, I realized I could use it for dry vaping. I'll let you know how it is once I pick up the completed piece tomorrow at N3rds. He's excited to check out the VHW as well so maybe I can start up a relationship with him. HOW SWEET WOULD THAT BE?! Anyways, not trying to get ahead of myself nor do I even know if he's interested, nor do I have any specific plan but custome N3rd pieces + the VHW seem to go hand in hand.

SA - I really like that piece you linked, I'm hoping mine is more badass than that, I'm confident it will be. I give n3rd free artisitic freedom to do his thang so I'm pretty excited to see what he has for me tomorrow! :science:

stonemonkey55,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
What are these two small modifications in performance?

I wish Mark would've contacted us. I don't think you should be apologizing on his behalf. It's kind of unsettling... I just threw down 200 bones and I thought this thing was 'ready to rip' and perfected?

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
UPDATE - Hey, I just got an update from Mark and he made an executive decision this week to hold all orders until Monday. The reason being is that they made two small modifications to the intake to improve performance. I apologize on behalf of Vriptech but hopefully you can appreciate getting a finer tuned vaporizer. So the good news is, no one on this forum has any of the initial intakes that went out, most of those folks that got the first set were Mark's personal friends anyways. A couple of extra days waiting will result in years of superior vaping! - that's the thought anyways...
:( i was really looking forward to vripping tonight... my heart sunk a bit when i read that

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Sorry about that guys, I was getting tracking numbers for everyone when I got the news. He wanted to make a very air tight seal with the silicone part of the heat wand and the intake but also have it be easily removable when you took the heat wand away. The blower made a slight modification on the upper intake so that instead of the entire lip grabbing the silicone, it would just pinch the tip of it to still make seal but at the same time, make it less sticky when removing it.

Also, they shrunk the intake even further so that if you wanted to vape concentrates, you would have more wiggle room when dialing in a higher temperature. Sorry, part of this was my fault because I read a few posts about people wanting to vape hash and while the current intake did a decent job, the new shorter intake effectively raises the high end temp on this vape (I don?t know the exact numbers) so that you could get a slow or fast melt. The VHW was intended to vape the herb itself but I gave Mark the feedback that it looked like there were enough people that would vape hash out of it that he should look into it and he adjusted accordingly. Again, my apologies for the delays.

stonemonkey55,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
2 day wait for improved performance? Don't feel too bad.

Thanks for the update. :tup:

A week and you can start apologizing. :lol:

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, I am pleased about these modifications as well, I just wish Mark would've contacted us. What about all those that ordered that aren't part of FC.com? :/

I do appreciate you coming in here and taking the time to give us the skinny tho dude.... fo realz. :)

SpiralArchitect,

Beezleb

Nice updates. I look forward to seeing how well it does with hash compared to other vaporizers. If I still lived in Europe this would be a bid deal as I used hash alot then.

Beezleb,
Top Bottom