VIP from SSV

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have had only one instance of the Heater getting sluggish....
residues built up a bit.
I did not try to clean it yet, but found that when I added fresh wax, it
diluted, then cleared up the sluggish draw.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Getting the hang of it. I do think I'm going to have to surrender and get the VIP, also, for taking herb with me, as well.

Enchantre,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Took the VIP2 with me (us) for the Procession of the Species parade/festival in Olympia today. I think I have the whole draw/hold/exhale down. Picked up a couple of glycerin tinctures at one of our favorite dispenseries. Tried a sativa/THC one during the day, and was able to maintain my "Jack Herer" high (using the NO2 - very light buzz) for the rest of the afternoon, just by hitting the VIP2 every half hour or so. Used almost none of the tincture.

Later, put the CBD heavy tincture in the other mouthpiece/tank, and it has hit very solidly. Now we are home, so I have some serious Indica in the NO2. Too worn out to mess with the E-Nano tonight.

Really quite happy with the VIP2. It's stealthy & yet attractive, and discreet to use. :tup:

Vitolo

Vaporist
DSC01329.jpg

Best there is!

arrr

Anyone know if you buy the heater if it comes with the top spring and mouthpiece?

arrr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
That is the exact tool I use for the first strain
Then after that it goes through coffee filters.
be very patient.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Tips...
use the legs to your advantage.....
you have a month minimum before you will be using the "jelly bag" so prepare...
get a very tall and wide mouthed pitcher, to suspend that bag over(sort of semi-into).
If you use a giant mason jar, you may find that the entire bag when full of it's load is inside the lip of jar, and more than you expected to try to handle getting that gooey wad back out~
and......
.... to bring this all to an appropriate thread spot......
then you will have plenty of delicious vaping glyc. Tinc. to use in that VIP2!

Vitolo,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm a long-time DIYer... and I've made jelly! (and applesauce....)

I'm wishing I had some way to mark the mouthpieces so I can glance at them and know which has my night tincture, and which has the day... I don't want to use anything at all that is toxic (no sharpie)... so, I'm thinking of incorporating some flavor (vanilla vs cinnamon) into my tinctures. But a mark would be great. Have you come up with something like that, or do you have better memory than I?

Enchantre,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Vitolo

Vaporist
My memory for that is good.. (I also keep separate pens!)
AND.. My tinctures are two colors.. the lighter one is reddish and the stronger being honey colored and brownish.
you can ad a very small touch of food color to one to remind you.
You can use a razor blade or file and mark a notch in one as well.
You can store them in a marked plastic coin ziplock.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I believe you can find different colored mouthpieces as well, at least white and black. White for day, black for night.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Enchantre

Vitolo

Vaporist
Good thinking... sadly, these are cartridges that hold fluid and are the mouthpiece... a specific size and shape, so they are only made in one color at this time... clear(foggy).

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Echantre... forgive me is i make the wrong assumption here, but i am guessing from your postings that you are a woman... if i am right... would it be safe to say you have some nail polish you could use to dab a colorful "dot" on a cart to indicate what is what??

:clap::rockon::nod:

Vitolo,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Echantre... forgive me is i make the wrong assumption here, but i am guessing from your postings that you are a woman... if i am right... would it be safe to say you have some nail polish you could use to dab a colorful "dot" on a cart to indicate what is what??
Yes, I am a woman... and yes, I do own a nail polish bottle... somewhere... That should do, wouldn't it.

I have my first (double) batch of tincture going... the Day formula is chocolate chunk, an equal amount of really good sativa (Not sure which of the 4 I have I actually grabbed), and a bit of vanilla bean.

Night formula is chocolate chunk, romulan, and afghani, with a bit of cinnamon stick.

Top Bottom