VIP from SSV

Vitolo

Vaporist
There are 4 holes around the Heater on the VIP1
Here is a hint....

if you are getting slow draw, try covering up 3 holes at a time with fingertips... allowing only one hole to be open... then heat the unit and draw hard through that one hole.....
Do this for each
I was surprised to learn that two of my 4 were slow and two were fast, and this maneuver rectified the situation.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Good call. I just blew into the holes to see what would happen and some oil stuck in the air path blew right out and back into the chamber for a small hit. Nice!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I have a couple of questions regarding the VIP2... forgive me if I overlooked any of this earlier in the thread, I have tried to read it all... and, if you don't know, that's cool. I'll email SSV directly at some point...

So, the little atomizer... Mine came with three of them.
Do they wear out? burn out? stop working?

If so, how long are they expected to last? I know I can buy replacements... just wondering about these.

Batteries... can I get better quality replacements with a charger I can leave alone for more than two hours?

Should I just be putting a drop/dab/itty bitty bit of tincture/oil in the tank? I have run it up to the top of the straight tube part, but it seems to last forever, and then there is a bit of leakage if I switch tanks (I have no way to keep the unused stuff in the tank that's not in the VIP2). Would it work as well/better if I just put in way less?

Thanks. :)

Enchantre,
Reactions: ShipDit

Vitolo

Vaporist
My personal use:
I fill the tank about 3/4 of the way. If it leaks a tiny bit I do not care, I wipe it up.. but the tiny fluid that has shown itself has been less than a fluid drop which was more of a moist "smudge" than a leak.
The atomizers can eventually burn out.
This type of atomizer is smaller than others made in the past.
It can last for a very long time.. I have seen this type last 6 months with ejuice (glycerin) use.
You do not need to fill often as the atomizer is VERY efficient... except when you pull it apart and do dabs.... dabs is never a very efficient way to medicate...
So the VIP2 has two features.. it is for ULTRA efficient use... or for Dabbing.
I do not think you can get better quality batteries.
You may get different batteries, but they are all about the same.
I would avoid being a wise guy(or gal) and trying to beef things up with stronger batteries.. then the atomizers life will be very unpredictable.
...So, the little atomizer... Mine came with three of them.
Do they wear out? burn out? stop working?
Any and all are possible, and when it happens, you will not know which of the 3 happened.
Dead is dead.
I have one of the old cheap type atomizers I have used for 2 years.

cena wong

http://lifesabervaporizer.com/vip/vapor-inhalation-pen.html

Is this new? I didn't know that 7th Floor made a pen vape. It says that it can do oils and herbs. Curiosity level is high, but it seems to good to be true.
Yes,,it is new,,and 7th floor is devoloping it,,the package,,and the pressing button and the mouthpiece.

Atmos Raw was the first thing that came to my mind as well. I want to believe that 7th Floor would do better than that though.

We have to do it better and we must do

I wrote and asked for more info considering that there is very little to be known about this pen. I like 7th Floor vapes so I would be highly disappointed if this is just another run of the mill Ecig turned Vape pen. There's too much of that shit out there already. If 7th floor is going to do it they may as well do it right and try to compete with the likes of The Cera.

The price of this pen leads me to believe that it is not what I would hope for, but it would be nice to be proven wrong..

If you have any questions friend,,you can ask me,,hehe

I just want to know if 7th floor produced this pen from scratch or if this is just some rebranded garbage. I find the fact that it says that it is by SSV and not 7th Floor a bit disheartening. I am slightly intrigued by what appears to be a small LCD screen at the bottom of the unit, but I am assuming that it is just a battery life indicator. It really just looks like the Atmos with the addition of that little LCD screen.

It not just in the LCD,,,when we see carefully,,we can also find that the pressing button is also different,,and the package,and the mouthpieces,,,we only make the best quality

Yeah, they all look like the Atmos. I have to say that I'm extremely disappointed in 7th Floor. The SSV, LSV, and Da Buddha are such great vaporizers in my book. Why the hell would they sell this rebranded garbage?

The SSV,,LSV AND DBV,,are really really good,,but the vip is also good,,and we just start this,,we believe it will also be the best quality

http://lifesabervaporizer.com/vip/vapor-inhalation-pen.html

Is this new? I didn't know that 7th Floor made a pen vape. It says that it can do oils and herbs. Curiosity level is high, but it seems to good to be true.

We started not so long ago,,a little new.

I have one of those! Just got it out, it is too big for an ego cone or ego w tank though so haven't had much use for it. What is the thread pattern type and the battery size of the VIP?

It is like 510 thread,,but not the same,,,IT is UNIQUE,,,,

Mod note: When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts. Seven posts merged.

cena wong,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
^^^ first post from cena wong and it sounds like he works for 7th floor but no icon to indicate it next to his name??? Cena Wong.... since you seem to be in the know.... will this ever be dry herb ready??? it was originally stated on the website that it would but sometime later that part was pulled from its description

Vitolo

Vaporist
Cena might work for an interest in China that produces e-cig parts.
Perhaps he works directly for the department that facilitated 7th Floors custom order.

Vitolo,

dronesensor

After a couple weeks with the new heating chamber that 7th Floor sent me, I haven't had many issues. I've been using the techniques mentioned for clearing it when it clogs, and it's been dandy. I find that short inhalations, similar to how you would puff on a tobacco pipe, gets it going pretty tough in no time. Strangely, the heating coil looks as if it has melted into a wider, hoop-like shape. I'm guessing this is due to buildup from leftover plant material in the waxes I've run through it (at least 2 grams through this new chamber), but it doesn't seem to effect the flavor or vapor density.

Since 7th Floor were so cool in replacing my busted heating chamber, I went ahead and ordered the oil rig for my SSV yesterday. That thing looks absolutely perfect for home use. Then I can save the VIP for work, daytrips, etc.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
On a ship:

perfectdayc.jpg

Breathemetal

Awesome!

I really want to snag a VIP2, looks so stealthy for oils!
Would be great for work, just dab some in, get a few solid hits and bam, good to go.

but seems like the Vapor Brothers Dabbler would be better for that...since that is what that pen is designed for

Breathemetal,

cena wong

Thanks for finding this Deadshort480 as you know i am always "looking" at these things.... i agree with all the observations... it does look like a rebranded Atomos/EGO-W. I also agree with you that i have a great deal of respect for 7th floor (i LOVE my DBV) and would buy almost anything they put out. That being said i am very skeptical about this product and will need to find more details and reviews before i jump on it.... but IF they turn out to be good i would buy it in a heartbeat.

i will be watching this develop

alot of the links mentioned in this thread are dead or if they do bring you to a page, it has nothing on it. where is the page that had a price mentioned?? if that page is gone.... what did they have it listed at??

http://vaporinhalationpen.com/

hi Menz,,here is one page available,,more changes will be coming to this products.

link doesnt work

http://vaporinhalationpen.com/

that's the same exact unit. deadshort...maybe they haven't made their upgrades yet and we are just somehow peeking where we shouldn't yet? I hope so, based on their response to you.

As 7th floor says,,as boss steve says,,WE ONLY OFFER THE BEST OF THE BEST.

I totally trust them.

Ride the wave together.

Awesome!

I really want to snag a VIP2, looks so stealthy for oils!
Would be great for work, just dab some in, get a few solid hits and bam, good to go.

but seems like the Vapor Brothers Dabbler would be better for that...since that is what that pen is designed for

They both good,,,and work well,,only that,,DBV is not a little larger,,and vips can be easily take with,,portable pen vaporizers,,hehe

7th Floor is still making changes, and tweaking this unit for better use with flowers.
I work with them in this direction.
My hopes
are up, and I am as anxious as you are for sure!

Hi friend,,,i would like to know you,,haha,,you use skype?

So the VIP is better for wax and the VIP2 is better for liquid?

yes

Anyone know if you buy the heater if it comes with the top spring and mouthpiece?

It will not

Modnote: 7 back-to-back posts merged. Don't do this.

cena wong,
Reactions: Enchantre

stickstones

Vapor concierge
cena...we have a rule against back-to-back posts and you just put up seven of them.

Please stop and use the edit button when possible.

stickstones,
Reactions: cena wong

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I used it in the ladies restroom at the airport, several times.
I used it in our suite, on the balcony, and out on deck. I felt more comfy standing near the smokers when I did it in public, but since I just needed a quick couple of hits, I was only there a moment, then could go back to the breathing section.
The tank & battery lasted for both of us, being used at least twice every hour (so, about four hits an hour) until midnight, when it was just used a couple of times every two or three hours. Then, a few furious hits when we woke up to get back on track, then steady every hour-ish until we got home in the afternoon. There was still a couple of smears of tincture in it when we got home.

So, tincture was about 1/5th of a dropperful, and about .02 gr of dama oil, mixed well together, for two people for an entire 36 hour adventure.

cena wong

cena...we have a rule against back-to-back posts and you just put up seven of them.

hi friend,,

Thanks for your warning,,,

To,,be honest,,i am new to this,,,and i do not quite understand back to back,,can you explain to me?()

cena wong,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
you had seven posts in a row, with no one else posting in between your posts. Sometimes you can edit the previous post to include your new comment.

stickstones,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
has any one tried using herb in this pen, w/ wax/oil mixed in?? has any one tried it w/ any pen that falls short on herb vaping? i was just thinking maybe some hash or oil mixed in cold hold off combustion enough to make it worth wile?

Buildozer,

Vitolo

Vaporist
for herbal material to vaporize, it requires it to be dry (completely) and fine... for hot air to pass over under around and through it. Wax/Oil hits a red hot element and sizzles. Particles in wax, prevent it from sizzling cleanly against a red hot element, and then it will clog the air intakes.
Nice wish, with well intended results, but two concepts that are far apart in theoretical and practical application.
Mixing wax with herb does make for a hell of a doobie.. but then we are using the dirty, loathed "C" word~

SSV Jim

Company Rep
^^^ first post from cena wong and it sounds like he works for 7th floor but no icon to indicate it next to his name??? Cena Wong.... since you seem to be in the know.... will this ever be dry herb ready??? it was originally stated on the website that it would but sometime later that part was pulled from its description

My name is Jim and I work for 7th Floor, LLC here in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We do not know this member Cena Wong and he does not work for 7th Floor despite his indication that he does.

In response to your question above regarding dry material: In our rush and excitement to get the VIP to market we did not fully review all of our printed materials and website content. As a result we have unintentionally created a lot of confusion about our product. For that, we apologize. We are working on a glass screen for the VIP so that it can be used with dry material. In testing we tried some ceramic button-style screens, but they didn't work very well. We sent a couple of the ceramic button screens to Vitolo, he can tell you whether or not he liked them.

If you ever have specific questions about the VIP or any of our products you may direct them to customercare@7thfloor.biz or use the contact form on our websites silversurfervap.com, dabuddhavaporizer.com, or lifesabervaporizer.com. The website vaporinhalationpen.com does belong to us, but it is still a work in progress.

In addition to the contact forms on our websites you may contact us via telephone as well. Our phone number is (866) 835-6418. Our telephone hours are 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Mountain Time (US) with a 30 minute break around lunch-time.

*Please note: We are a very small company and we only have one customer service representative answering the telephone. If you are having trouble reaching us, sometimes an e-mail to customercare@7thfloor.biz will generate a quicker response.

We love our customers, thank you for your continued support, Ride the Wave!

Jim

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
My name is Jim and I work for 7th Floor, LLC here in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We do not know this member Cena Wong and he does not work for 7th Floor despite his indication that he does.

In response to your question above regarding dry material: In our rush and excitement to get the VIP to market we did not fully review all of our printed materials and website content. As a result we have unintentionally created a lot of confusion about our product. For that, we apologize. We are working on a glass screen for the VIP so that it can be used with dry material. In testing we tried some ceramic button-style screens, but they didn't work very well. We sent a couple of the ceramic button screens to Vitolo, he can tell you whether or not he liked them.

If you ever have specific questions about the VIP or any of our products you may direct them to customercare@7thfloor.biz or use the contact form on our websites silversurfervap.com, dabuddhavaporizer.com, or lifesabervaporizer.com. The website vaporinhalationpen.com does belong to us, but it is still a work in progress.

In addition to the contact forms on our websites you may contact us via telephone as well. Our phone number is (866) 835-6418. Our telephone hours are 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. Mountain Time (US) with a 30 minute break around lunch-time.

*Please note: We are a very small company and we only have one customer service representative answering the telephone. If you are having trouble reaching us, sometimes an e-mail to customercare@7thfloor.biz will generate a quicker response.

We love our customers, thank you for your continued support, Ride the Wave!

Jim

Thanks Jim for the update. i have spoken to Chris via email and telephone and he is good guy i will confirm that

also... glad to see 7th floor on the boards here

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have corresponded with Cena Wong in Skype, at length.
I do not think he implied that he works for 7th Floor.
He has led me to believe that he has conversed at length with the Owner of 7th Floor. (he knows the names of the owner and most 7th Floor employees, so he has done his homework).
He is a person in the E-Cig industry in China, that helps design the Heaters for these type units.

Breathemetal

Ran into any problems yet Vito? Which one do you like between the 2 now that it has been some time since release

Breathemetal,

cainoftier

Vito, I'm looking for a nice easy to load ceramic chamber preferred cartomizer that will fit onto my ego c twist 510 battery. I saw the VIP heater on the website, pretty expensive, and doesnt look like it comes with the mouth tip that you need to work with it. Is it worth it? Will it work on this battery. What cart do you like best for shatter/wax? I was looking at the Omicron but this VIP looks promising, just a big price tag. But if I can get it to work on my twist, that would be cool. Will it need an adapter?

cainoftier,
Top Bottom