very nice inexpensive wood pipes, dugouts and one hitters....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
To each his own! Vape/smoke its what ever blows wind up your skirt!

I appreciate the kind words for my work and do hope that if you all do feel the need or want to combust, I hope you will come see what I have to offer and by all means I know you all will ask questions so I welcome any you may have if I can help make your decision easier. I have just introduced new Puerto Rican Cenizo Dugouts and also bats made from the worlds rarest woods to my inventory, I encourage you to have a look and check those out.

Got good news bout those wooden tubes and am looking forward to making this happen soon, I do hope you all will hang in there with me.

Ed's TnT,

beachvaper

Rick said:
Beachvaper
Too bad you are disappointed to see Ed use brass tips. These are the same RoHS lead free tips that have been used by us for years. People have been chugging on them since way before anyone even thought of using RoHS stainless to copy the log vape design. Your referring to brass as a "toxin"(as well as food safe nylon stem tubes) is factually incorrect. If you personally see RoHS brass and food safe nylon as toxic, that is your choice but not supported by facts.
As to why, I cannot speak for Ed but I can say that brass is easy to work with. You can do things with brass that would be very difficult or impossible to do with SS.
I will also say brass allows us to make a sweet removable tip for Eds wooden stems and our glass stems making for easy glass/wood AND tip cleaning. Cleaning the wood will be much easier with the tip removed.
I will be getting with you real soon Ed on updates relating to this subject.
It may be your perception that RoHS brass and the nylon(?) stems are non toxic but that can't be misconstrued as fact. Lead has been found in RoHS brass and what's the deal with these mystery "nylon" stems? If they are the same material as used by the vaporizer it's not allowed to identify here, it's polypropylene (plastic), not nylon. It's never safe to heat plastic and then inhale it. Asthma has been shown to result with heating and breathing polypropylene, and with polycarbonate, autoimmune disorders.

Nylon is used in fabric and rope. I have to wonder if they're being called nylon instead of plastic because it's known it's not safe to heat and then suck on plastic. It wouldn't be any safer to do the same with nylon.

Seems it's voodoo here to question these questionable parts. I'll not be taking any chances with my health. I'll just jerk the stainless steel tip out of this crappy plastic stem and stick it in a piece of bamboo.

Anyone can do a search to find threads here discussing the controversial brass/lead issue. I'm not getting into it so won't respond further. If manufacturers can't use products above suspicion, I won't be purchasing them. I hope someone someday produces a truly toxic free personal size vaporizer.

beachvaper,

Plant

I hope someone someday produces a truly toxic free personal size vaporizer.
yeah but by then the air would be so toxic that it wil kill you :lol:

Plant,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I will introduce some of the best quality hand made Stash Boxes that I have seen yet tomorrow. They will be available in various sizes but first off will be in

4" x 6" x 2" and
5" x 7" x 2"

As I said I am surprised by just how nice they are and at such a great price, I think you all will like them. Pls make sure you get a cgance to check them out at edstnt.com and also look at the new Dugouts that I have made from Puerto Rican Cenizo and the Myrtle that I got from Rick. The Cenizo was sent to me from a friend on the island that only gets me choice wood.

Lycanthrope said:
If I could get some wood stems from Ed that would really be bitchen, then everything would be wood.
Wood is my thing, I like that Mother Nature hides all these beautiful creations and are waiting for us to discover and work them in to functional pieces of art!

Wooden tubes are gonna happen, its just a matter of time, hang in there with me!

Ed's TnT,

the ob

all good in the hood.
ed,
I am excited to see one of the bigger ones that will hold everything. I look forward to seeing the pics today. you said you were going to get some bigger ones as well. will they be in the first shipment?

the ob,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
The above sizes are what I have at this moment, but if these do well I will be getting able to get them in

4" x 4"
6" x 4"
7" x 5"
8" x 5"
10" x 6"

all these boxes are 2" in height and have an upper and lower red velvet lining for a soft cushion.

Ed's TnT,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Ed's TnT said:
The above sizes are what I have at this moment, but if these do well I will be getting able to get them in

4" x 4"
6" x 4"
7" x 5"
8" x 5"
10" x 6"

all these boxes are 2" in height and have an upper and lower red velvet lining for a soft cushion.
do you think they would hold a zap lying down?

the ob,

Rick

Zapman
You will need at least 2 5/8" internal dimension to hold a Zap. 5" in length.

Rick,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Rick said:
You will need at least 2 5/8" internal dimension to hold a Zap. 5" in length.
I appreciate those dimensions Rick, a Zap will not fit.

Ed's TnT,

the ob

all good in the hood.
ed,
any chance you might get some boxes in the future that will be higher than 2" in height?

the ob,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
the ob said:
ed,
any chance you might get some boxes in the future that will be higher than 2" in height?
I am not sure if I will get any larger than what I have now, I really never know, I will try to keep my eyes peeled and see whats out there.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning, its a bright and shiny day down here in the oily south, I hope all is well out there. I have an update on those wooden tubes, I should have some, spun, and shot within the next coupla three weeks. I am gonna have South American Cocobolo and Myrtle Burl to start with. The Cocobolo is a hard dense wood from South America that is rich in various colors and polishes really well. The Myrtle is of course gonna look like the Myrtle you all are accustomed to seeing and will be a nice accessory for your pieces.

Something is happening round here, no matter if OIL is spewing out of the ground or not, we are still open for business!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
That's great news Ed. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Have you decided on a price for them yet?

momofthegoons,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Definitely. I can state that the "beta" that Ed sent me feels, works, and looks great (this was prior to the removable tip idea) and you don't have to worry about dropping it if you get too fucked up which is my custom. With the PD it's a perfect fit and visually the cherry and the cocobolo make a great matching impression beckoning you to load up the tube.

jeffp,

the ob

all good in the hood.
what tips will you be using ed? are they from rick or somewhere else? I am excited to see the pics of the new tubes.

the ob,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
That's great news Ed. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Have you decided on a price for them yet?
I am still in the production stage and am putting together the costs of manufacturing and supplies, I have an idea or so, prices may fluctuate either way depending on the availability of the woods. Some woods are gonna be cheaper than others of course and some will be higher due to its rarity.

the ob said:
what tips will you be using ed? are they from rick or somewhere else? I am excited to see the pics of the new tubes.
I will be using tips from Rick at this moment, that is gonna be another issue as far as cost goes, I need to be making my own tips and hope to be doing that soon. So I will have to evaluate that as well.

Ed's TnT,

the ob

all good in the hood.
I am glad you will be using rick's tips as they fit perfectly into the zaps! looking forward to pics!

the ob,

Rick

Zapman
Well finally Ed will not be held up by Rick anymore so he can get to spinning out those sweet wooden stems. I finally got my shit together and sent enough tips and inserts to him so he can get the ball really rolling. I feel for Ed, having to put up with waiting on old Zapman but the wait is now over.
Ed is the kind of guy who will not show anything or offer it until he has a decent inventory on hand. Really respectful of customers. He ships only two days a week but he cleans the slate every week.
Good stuff too. The tokes just keep on a going. Small, discreet and classy.
The removable tips in the wooden stems will be really nice for cleaning the wood as you can use some sort of pipe cleaner type cleaning method with the tip removed. The wood will not have to be soaked in anything as the center of the stem will be accessible for cleaning from both ends of the tube.

Rick,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Rick said:
Well finally Ed will not be held up by Rick anymore so he can get to spinning out those sweet wooden stems. I finally got my shit together and sent enough tips and inserts to him so he can get the ball really rolling. I feel for Ed, having to put up with waiting on old Zapman but the wait is now over.
Ed is the kind of guy who will not show anything or offer it until he has a decent inventory on hand. Really respectful of customers. He ships only two days a week but he cleans the slate every week.
Good stuff too. The tokes just keep on a going. Small, discreet and classy.
The removable tips in the wooden stems will be really nice for cleaning the wood as you can use some sort of pipe cleaner type cleaning method with the tip removed. The wood will not have to be soaked in anything as the center of the stem will be accessible for cleaning from both ends of the tube.
The wait was no sweat at all, the Zapman has gotten me a few out the past week or the week before, hell all my weeks run together these days, anyhow should have some tubes spun out soon. There's alota wood to work here Ed's TnT, tubes are just one of all the goodies that I will offer soon enough.

Rick is right, I don't go boasting or showing really anything until it is done, there is no point in it. I only sell what I have, I don't have a waiting list, and really try not to promise anything. As I said there is alota wood to work and what you see is what you get. If its available, you damn well better buy it while you can. I don't guarantee the availability of any woods, the market is up in the air most of the time, so if I got, you better get it, if you like it.

I do only ship on Mondays and Tuesdays, I offer FREE SHIPPING on each and every single order, I always have. I will ship other days than that, you have to contact me to set that up, and the customer has to pay for that. Besides working wood, my boys are riding dirt bikes and playing ball, I gotta be paying them attention too. I cant be running back and forth to the PO everyday! All orders ship neatly and discreetly with only a return street address.

The Wooden Tubes will be sold with a removable insert that will have the screen in it and will make for cleaning really easy. I will add the insert and also a free pipe cleaner with every order of any tube.

I hope everyone is still hanging in there with me on these and will continue to do so, I hope to have all available within 2 - 4 weeks and wanna say thank you to Rick for his cooperation in this and for also stopping by and giving everyone a heads up from time to time as well.

Ed's TnT,

shantytown007

Just checked out your site after somebody linked it over in the Purple-Days Pandora thread- snapped up an Amboyna Burl Dugout and glass bat (and this is 2 weeks after picking up a bat/dugout locally for 65$). Thank god there wasn't a 'buy one of everything' button on your site Ed, armed with a credit card and a few glasses of whisky in me I could have done some serious damage. :o

shantytown007,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
shantytown007 said:
Just checked out your site after somebody linked it over in the Purple-Days Pandora thread- snapped up an Amboyna Burl Dugout and glass bat (and this is 2 weeks after picking up a bat/dugout locally for 65$). Thank god there wasn't a 'buy one of everything' button on your site Ed, armed with a credit card and a few glasses of whisky in me I could have done some serious damage. :o
Good deal Shanty, I would say that you made a great choice with the Amboyna and glass bat combo. I think you will be very satisfied and have alota comments on that piece. Your order will ship in the morning! I appreciate your business and hope that if I can do anything for you in the future, you will let me know!

My wife told me she could do some damage with the CC and online shopping, she isn't tote'n it anymore sober or drunk!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I am sure you will spend alota time looking into all those eyes on that piece. It is full of flavor and should bring you many compliments. Amboyna if by far my favorite wood to finish, I really enjoy when I apply the first coat of butter and discover it true beauty. I do hope you enjoy it. I really like the shots you took, it does depict it accurately. I am also very thankful for the feedback you left for me here and at my feedback page through my website. Your comments are great appreciated and make it all worth my effort to provide Choice Wooden Pipes and Dugouts that are the BOMB!

Thanks again and please let me know if I can ever do anything else for you in the future!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I just got two types of wooden tubes spun and shot, Myrtle Burl and South American Cocobolo, I will have the pics posted and available for sale tomorrow!

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom