• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Versa Infinity - The Glass Vaporizer

Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

Globbs

I see huge potential with this vaporizer. I could wire the ceramic heater to one of my temperature contollers and attach a thermocouple to the heater. This would allow me to maintain the temperature of the heater to within a few degrees of my setpoint. No guessing temperature, actual temp will easily be monitored. Can't wait to get my hands on one.

Leiana

Manufacturer
Wow. Effective.
I just want to let you guys know that the concentrate bowl has been tested by me officially as of... just now. White widow wax. wow. I've never seen one intake more effective than just right now.

Sharing is caring:
If anyone didnt order that bowl but wants to try it with concentrates, give me a message and we will ship a glass concentrates screen to you ( it fits into the 18mm bowl and can enable better concentrate usage). Its not as good as the originally designed Concentrates bowl but its better than using a one layer screen.

Tripped out: Does anybody else realize this website background almost moves!?! I dare you to stare at it for 5 mins!
Make sure you clean your concentrates bowl in an alcohol soak every few uses.

What an amazing alternative to torch dabbing. I want to see stickstones's response to wax on this. He said he would possibly wax for the first time coming soon. He should have one of the Versa units by then.

IMG_9655-e1388732514842.jpg

IMG_9660-e1388733060550.jpg

Share your experience
I'm sure many of you have an arsenal of ideas of how you want to use this thing. It would help me by seeing a window into where this product went, in a picture or if you make videos or write reviews for your products. It's always good to know about the people a product touches in one way or another. It helps you really understand what your product does in the world. You can see the many different people, lifestyles, and choices made with your product. Also if the product inspired you to do something new. Customers should be treated as family.

Anyways.
Your Products

Everyone is working really hard on making sure every minute is spent wisely to achieve getting your unit to you as fast and efficient as possible. Betas are being prepared for their product assembly. We will notify you as we progress, sharing photo's along the way.

If anyone wants to get into the beta these are the last hours to email cs1@versavapor.com, if you do before Friday Noon pst, I will reserve your Infinity before the beta order turns into a pre-order for the Spring release. If pre-orders are made, we will ship them out before the official launch so you can have them early. Dont begin expect them until mid-late February unless I mention otherwise.

Who loves FuckCombustion?

(I know someone agrees with me)
When you view a vaporizer on FC, you are seeing someones (or a team) invention & When you participate with a vaporizer on FuckCombustion, you become a part of a new kind of community, I am really happy to see FC can do that for people. I've been reading as many products as I can learn from good practices from and its always nice to see how much FC really has done for this community, if you read between the lines, you can see friendships being made, disputes being settled, products improved, issues supported, and a law upheld by the iron sword lol. Someone should do a movie. lol.
Everyone should be treated like family, thats why FC is doing so well, they really hold the community structure. Me saying this is not for the purposes of soliciting sales. I just like what I see, and give it my endorsement.

Just found out someone from Turkey tried to hack into the website, likely to get account info on our buyers. Dont even bother. There is no account named admin. You see that you have already been blocked.
85.108.255.69 Thats the IP.

Last edited:

Globbs

So how did everyone get on the beta. I have emailed and sent a pm with no correspondence. I really want to buy a beta but seem to be overlooked. @Leiana
Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
So how did everyone get on the beta. I have emailed and sent a pm with no correspondence. I really want to buy a beta but seem to be overlooked. @Leiana
I just pm'd Leiana about getting a beta unit in black :) don't know if you were missed by accident?

Leiana

Manufacturer
Taken care of. I sent you a message on FC. I'll message you again.

OMG, The longest BHO hit session from a small dab, I've ever seen. Check this out!!! :cool: These are vapor clouds you dont see often.

Note: In this video you see whats called vapor recoil, it happens when you dont pull off the bowl when you are done with suction. (This happens on vertical pieces like this) However it will not effect the heater, if you have an issue with extremely thick vapor creating a slight smell on setups like this, just do a burn off (max temp for 10 mins). All production and beta units can be completely dismantled if you wish to clean the rig.
If you can follow simple instruction with a crimper, you should be able to clean any situation in the most extreme cases. Worst case scenario, we send you a new heater and you soak the swapdrive glass in alcohol.

Last edited:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.

OMG, The longest BHO hit session I've ever seen. Check this out!!! :cool:
Note:In this video you see whats called vapor recoil, it happens when you dont pull off the bowl when you are done with suction. (This happens on vertical pieces like this) However it will not effect the heater, if you have an issue with extremely thick vapor creating a slight smell on setups like this, just do a burn off (max temp for 10 mins).
Very impressive! Wish I had access to concentrates!

GR

Oh me oh my! That is some serious oil vaper! The clouds are simply amazing and seems to give multiple big hits off a moderated dab of wax! So how is the taste? I know that is subjective so how about taste vs a TI nail dab?

Need help with assembly? I want this ASAP, lol.

GSH

On a Möbius plane

OMG, The longest BHO hit session from a small dab, I've ever seen. Check this out!!! :cool: These are vapor clouds you dont see often.

Note: In this video you see whats called vapor recoil, it happens when you dont pull off the bowl when you are done with suction. (This happens on vertical pieces like this) However it will not effect the heater, if you have an issue with extremely thick vapor creating a slight smell on setups like this, just do a burn off (max temp for 10 mins). All production and beta units can be completely dismantled if you wish to clean the rig.
If you can follow simple instruction with a crimper, you should be able to clean any situation in the most extreme cases. Worst case scenario, we send you a new heater and you soak the swapdrive glass in alcohol.

:o WOW!!

Every video you post of this vape @Leiana, makes me want it even more and also makes me think this could be a serious contender for the "holy grail" of vapes! So excited and looking forward to receiving my beta unit. I wish I had concentrates to use too!

Can't wait to see what a tiny dose of herb produces, I use about 0.05g per bowl on average for my sessions...

darkrom

Great Scott!
Impressive as hell oil results. I can't wait to ditch the nail at all honestly. Oxidation and all that shit is just a hassle. I will miss the titanium just because I love the metal, but I'll get the ti heater whenever that is available lol. Until then I'll just torch my dabbers until they make interesting colors.

I guess that's not you in the vid Leiana? Whoever it is, she has got some iron lungs, man! Wow! I have some homemade concentrates right now although not nearly as sweet looking as that White Widow wax (feel free to include some in the beta package for "testing purposes" lol). I cannot wait to try this out!

I noticed some vapor escaping from the bottom end of the Infinity as it sat on the bowl between draws. I assume that if she removed the Infinity between draws, the same vapor would simply escape from the bowl itself. Perhaps I should wait to try it myself and see exactly how that happens, but could you address that?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@TheDudeNextDoor

I think she did with this:

And I agree...whoever that is took in a ton of vapor!

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
@Leiana
Nice video as always.
As far as I can see in the video, the frit absorbs the remains of the oil. I don't see any residue from here. Hard to tell.
At some point midway video, that woman in the video can't take it anymore and I think starts coughing or saying "enough" jajajaja. With so many videos she's going to be jelly lungs pretty soon :rofl: I think she should start puffing like a cigar instead of breathing all the vapor.
IMO she does some puffing to show real vapor at some point in the videos.
Real clouds going on :clap: :nod:
Size wise it grew since last time.
Is it almost a couple inches longer now, right?? Loving black BTW very fancy.
I'm assuming that digital display is the one we, Beta testers, are getting at the moment?? Right??
I'm assuming Betas come with the Versa stand. Right??
Keep the videos coming.

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Globbs

SD_haze

@Leiana said:
If you can follow simple instruction with a crimper, you should be able to clean any situation in the most extreme cases. Worst case scenario, we send you a new heater and you soak the swapdrive glass in alcohol

This "negative pressure" from stemless bongs causing a backdraft was a big problem (for me) with the Vapexhale Cloud.
A burn-off at max would not get rid of the smell of stale condensed vapor.
--BUT, unlike the VXC, the Versa can be dismantled by the user?

That's a big plus. After a year+ of daily vapor backdraft, the interior part of the vaporizer can get far from pure.

b0

Cloudy...
@Leiana I have to admit that this vape looks reaaaaally awesome :rockon:

Right now I can't spend more money in vapes, but you can be sure I will keep an eye on this post (already suscribed) I really like how you're working with the community to improve it and make the best posible vape you can.

Keep up the good work!:nod:

Edit: Also love the "modular" part of it and being able to "repair" ir ourselfes buying the parts needed :o

Leiana

Manufacturer
Oh me oh my! That is some serious oil vaper! The clouds are simply amazing and seems to give multiple big hits off a moderated dab of wax! So how is the taste? I know that is subjective so how about taste vs a TI nail dab?

Need help with assembly? I want this ASAP, lol.
The taste is was very smooth, no couching, very aromatic and flavorful. Toward the end it was light and airy but still thick vapor. Extremely effective.

@Leiana
Nice video as always.
As far as I can see in the video, the frit absorbs the remains of the oil. I don't see any residue from here. Hard to tell.
At some point midway video, that woman in the video can't take it anymore and I think starts coughing or saying "enough" jajajaja. With so many videos she's going to be jelly lungs pretty soon :rofl: I think she should start puffing like a cigar instead of breathing all the vapor.
IMO she does some puffing to show real vapor at some point in the videos.
Real clouds going on :clap: :nod:
Size wise it grew since last time.
Is it almost a couple inches longer now, right?? Loving black BTW very fancy.
I'm assuming that digital display is the one we, Beta testers, are getting at the moment?? Right??
I'm assuming Betas come with the Versa stand. Right??
Keep the videos coming.
You are correct about the frit absorbing the oil. The leftover brown residue doesnt have a smell or a taste, so that is strange. However you need some high octane alcohol to remove it from the frit.

The unit is still 7.5 inches. Yes that display will come with all units for now. I'll explain more details later. Every unit will always include a stand.

Assembly isnt the issue. Our issue is making sure we dont have any of you run into issues that will cost us alot of money in RMA. For instance, we are switching to using (image below) this instead of a standard joint on joint with a clip. It will be a hell of alot more secure and resist even more heat. We need your units to be as rugged as possible while still retaining user serviceability. This is one reason why I havent been online much to answer questions and emails because I am one of those people running around California meeting with suppliers for specific parts.

Rodavquer_M_01.jpg

The bodies have been upgraded and look beautiful.
The new glass body. 5mm thick schott glass as promised. Joint design soon to be outdated by next week. Upgrading the glass joint connection to the one above. The connection itself can support 300C which is more than we need.

IMG_9679-e1388824136540.jpg

The vaporizer is going to have to retail higher than 250. We dont know that thats going to be yet but if you managed to get into the beta program, you are lucky because we are shelling out major money per unit in glass alone. Thank you for those who did trust you gut and buy because you helped this come to fruition just as much as we did. It feels amazing.

--BUT, unlike the VXC, the Versa can be dismantled by the user?

That's a big plus. After a year+ of daily vapor backdraft, the interior part of the vaporizer can get far from pure.

Yes you will be able to dismantle the unit and we are working super hard to get the most up to date lab quality connectors in the industry to ensure the top quality connection we know you guys need when using, dismantling, or tinkering with the units. (someone said something about a thermocouple, genius idea, I hope we do it one day)

@Leiana I have to admit that this vape looks reaaaaally awesome :rockon:

Right now I can't spend more money in vapes, but you can be sure I will keep an eye on this post (already suscribed) I really like how you're working with the community to improve it and make the best posible vape you can.

Keep up the good work!:nod:

Edit: Also love the "modular" part of it and being able to "repair" ir ourselfes buying the parts needed :o
Well your reservation, if you made one, is good till the end of next week. If something changes. You can also message me confirming cancellation and I can close the reservation.

A friendly word to our participants
Thanks everyone for your faith and patience. I promise we wont keep you without a unit too long. With this new addition, depending on what the science glass people can supply, it may set us back 2-4 days from our projected shipping date and that sucks but it will be worth it to know nothing will come loose or become unnecessarily stuck lmao!

Wheres my invoice? WTF?
If you are wondering.... Was I late on the pre-order? why havent I gotten my promised invoice yet? Because Authorize.net seems to take longer than thier quoted time to approve merchant accounts. FYI "Pay-pal" doesn't like vaporizers. Are there any other services like pay-pal? If any of you want to do invoices old school with a pdf and an email money request, we can get this done tomorrow. Some of you can do a chase bank transfer. Authorize.net will be up for us either this weekend or by Monday.

Last edited:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Wow, great new developments and answers my question about why no invoice yet :D

Very smart to move to 5mm Schott... your potential glass based RMAs, compared to the previous 3mm design, just went down significantly I would guess... at a increased initial cost of course... but in my opinion the right decision without a doubt.

Very interesting joint + securing system... have never seen that before.

Reflections

Just found this thread and looks totally amazing..getting VAS all over again...wondering how a novice could deal with all the changes you can make with this one.

Reflections,
Reactions: Seren

darkrom

Great Scott!
Just found this thread and looks totally amazing..getting VAS all over again...wondering how a novice could deal with all the changes you can make with this one.

They can be as simple or difficult with usage as they want. What could be easier than sticking it on a bong or pulling on a whip?

Top Bottom