VaporGenie

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
Cannabudz said:
While Structureally THC & DMT maybe simillar ( apparently,Ive read) they may not be the same experience and you may not want to mix them if your trying to focuse on the one thing, @ the moment i'd tend to opt for a known potentiator/MAOI For the DMT although it's not scrictly necessary for smoking or injecting of DMT, of couse moreso oral/stomach route MAOI's are for ayahuasca in particular.
nope... thc and dmt dont even work on the same receptor... and structurally theyre nothing alike... not even the same class of molecules... dmt is an alkaloid and thc is a terpene (do some reading on http://www.erowid.org/ about your drugs of choice, ull learn a lot)
weed generally potentiates psychedelics in its own right tho, but there is no pharmacological interaction, its just the effects of diferent receptors stacking up

over on the shroomery a very popular way of smoking dmt is just to sprinkle it on top of a bowl of weed and toke

ayahuasca has drawn me to it for its healing capabilities mostly... i have a lot of emotional baggage to deal with that my sober mind just cant handle, and i need to go to the spirits for guidance, im planning on a more or less traditional brew... 1 ounce banisteropsis caapi and 1 ounce psychotria viridis, maybe a couple hbwr or half a datura flower thrown in too... and of course some weed on the comeup (to me weed seems to embody the spirit of yaweh, and i just cant leave him out)

ya an maoi is only really necessary when u take it orally, because there is a lage amount of the monoamine oxidase enzyme in your digestive tract, although i have heard of people smoking syrian rue seeds with dmt and having it intensify the trip

dmt is an endogenous brain chemical... which makes everybody ever alive guilty of being under the influence of a controlled substance (your pineal gland pumps dmt out at nighttime and thats part of what makes you dream)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah ive read about the Connection with dreaming too (like the Psychiatrists say the mind is uncharted territory,mostly) my mate felt stupid for overindulging in coke the other night(he just went thru nearly all of an ounce of cocaine in a week& a bit) , on the mild form of DMT, And i wasn't saying or asuming that DMT worked on the same brain receptor as THC, Just that "apparently" their Chemical Structure was "simillar" , what ive read not what i understand as an informed expert, I didnt mean to cause confusion, though rereading i can see how i did :) , I am reading about Dmt in a forum "mycotopia" when i have time so i am new to it but i'm delving there all the same cause ive had a nice taste & like what ive read so far, but i'm not convinced of anything till ive tried it firsthand mate, thats for sure, IF u ask me how Pethadine affects you from an injection i can tell you, ive been there, but i wouldn't assume to know what injecting Herion is all about, so i won't offer an opinion on it, in general(read mostly :lol: ) thats how i Fly with Shit. :)

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm continually amazed at the VG's efficiency. I'm running low again and decided to set the E aside and only use my VG until my next score. It's working...I use about one half to two thirds as much as before.

The addition of whisky to the system doesn't hurt to stretch things, either!

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Another thing I like to do with the VG. When I am done with a bowl, I like to leave the spent herb in it. Then next time I go to hit it, I hit the spent stuff, thus preheating the bowl. Then I pack a fresh one in the now warmed up VG and I get thicker vapor quicker.

btw, say 'thicker vapor quicker' five times real fast.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Ive been finding near the end of the Draw,(trying to make the flame dance sort of with my breath ) a really slow draw then just pushing myself that bit further than i want to ordinarily go and Whoa some really thick vapor, The Honey May Have a bit to do with it but that is some very thick vapor all the same, and no shit taste there :)

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
how efficient would you guys say the genie is compared to your electric units? in terms of how much weed it takes to get equal effects

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Comparisons between those two, would be difficult to make, and prolly pointless, But i'm sure glad ive got both Devices, For sure Two of my Favourite thing's, But i'm also up for other methods or Units etc. I'm so not close minded :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
The VaporGenie is a rockstar for vaping oily weed. :D whether it's from BHO or cleaning your Glass Vape unit with ISO,All your glass etc. soaking for several hour's mayl have you hittin that VG as well :)

Sick Value for money the VG, I had a hunch soon after getting it (because of the "E") that it would collect dust shoved away somewhere, Doubt That now :D

Cannabudz,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Those who like it, like it a lot. ;)

Haven't used mine since ssvpd rolled into town (friend has it), but it's a fantastic backup and portable. For sure a great way for smokers to transition into vapor. Haven't tried it with BHO, might have to run some experiments!

Since you use the VG a lot, I'd be interested to hear what you think of the VaporStar, another attractive butane vape. Then again, I'd be interested to hear what SuperTorch (big VaporStar fan) thinks of the Genie.

What type of flame are you using with your VG?

vtac,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
A lot of Bic lighters hehehe, It's very surprising cause you know how i rave about my E :lol:

Cannabudz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Well, after cleaning my E I put it back together last night and fired it back up, after about a week of VG only use. Now I know why it uses more herb than the VG...the hits are thick!

You know the drill...get used to the E and don't use the VG...then use the VG and go 'this thing is so efficient' (which it is)...then try the E and go 'the hits are so thick'. If I nail the E, it will take two decent size bowls of crap herb to get through the night with thick hits. If I use the VG with the same herb, it will take about half as much throughout the evening, but none of the hits will be as satisfying.

stickstones,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
i hear you on that comparison of the same herb in the two units, but wait till you go the oil & Bud mix, BHO or Vape oil for that matter, both(Units) very special in different ways, But you'l see for yourself of course mate, if you can't buy good hash stick's consider the SSTB, if you like something special, for instance an upbeat energetic stone versus a very relaxing stone all in the one thing BHO

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
stickstones said:
Well, after cleaning my E I put it back together last night and fired it back up, after about a week of VG only use. Now I know why it uses more herb than the VG...the hits are thick!

You know the drill...get used to the E and don't use the VG...then use the VG and go 'this thing is so efficient' (which it is)...then try the E and go 'the hits are so thick'. If I nail the E, it will take two decent size bowls of crap herb to get through the night with thick hits. If I use the VG with the same herb, it will take about half as much throughout the evening, but none of the hits will be as satisfying.
Yeah, it's the same with me-PD is super efficient and SSV is big hits. Having two vapes you like, with different personalities, just can't be beat. :cool:

max,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
stickstones said:

see? thats exactly the info i was asking for earlier :rolleyes:
the vaporgenie will most likely be my first vape due to money constraints... but im getting the exotic causse it looks so much more badass

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
max said:
Yeah, it's the same with me-PD is super efficient and SSV is big hits. Having two vapes you like, with different personalities, just can't be beat. :cool:
I second that. A Double plug is a must for my vapping evenings :brow:

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
vaporcloud said:
max said:
I second that. A Double plug is a must for my vapping evenings :brow:
Yeah I think "multiple Personalities" R way Cool 4 vaporiser's Anyway, Look @ the Crazy Ass Bitch Your Dealing With hehehe

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
heres some pics of a little alcohol burner i made from stiff lying around

its a tiny little bottle that was sitting around in my room, i dont remeber where it came from, the mouth is 3/8 of an inch, the wick is rolled up kleenex and its filled with 70% isopropyl alcohol
i think it burnds around 30 minutes before needing to be refilled, i plan to get some 3/8 cotton rope to act as a wick, should be better than kleenex

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Does anyone have a recommendation about where to purchase the VaporGenie? Any place that has the best deals/freebies? I was going to actually order it off the VaporWarez site because it is only 48 dollars and I might get something else there but I'm up for suggestions. I'm really excited about ordering one this week. :D

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I ordered mine directly off the VG site. Took 10 days to get to NZ. I see they are now $60 on the manufacturers site.

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Sorry, $55 for the ash and $60 for the exotic. But fuck I picked up some malware virus going onto the VG sute :uhoh: Nortons didn't even pick it up :rolleyes: Thank goodness its a work laptop so the techies can sort it out for me.

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
What makes you say that? It prompted me to download the Java run time environment (no thanks), but that's not malware in itself. Don't see any problems in Firefox or IE7.

Looks like they have some new products up on the new site. Some cool looking grinders and piezo lighters.

When you factor in shipping (free to USA from vaporgenie.com), most places probably work out to around $55 anyway. They do have a coupon field on the checkout page though...

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I seriously doubt you picked up malware visiting the VG site.

I think I am just gonna order from their official site. Those Vector lighters look really cool. :D

SpiralArchitect,
Top Bottom