VaporGenie

max

Out to lunch
Vapedaddy.com has the best price on the Genie at $45 delivered. I got mine there, as well as a couple of digital scales. Shipping is slow though. Don't think he has much inventory. So you have to balance price against maybe a several week delay. :uhoh:

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
'several week delay'

:o

Hellz no. I like my stuff here pronto. :lol:

I convinced my friend to order one with me! :D He is thinking he might get one of the Excotic ones, so we don't have the same one, so we may just end up ordering from the official site.

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
This is the last vape I'm going to be purchasing (for now...give me a while to play with what I've got :brow:) so I'll order one with you! Haha to be honest, I was planning on getting one pretty soon. Next week, probably later in the week or maybe just after that...early the week after, or something. Money is tied up at the moment but it will be "set free" soon enough. Sooo you'll probably get one well before me, but perhaps we can help each other through the supposed learning curve...I've never used anything even remotely like this before and it seems like it's going to take a while to truly "master" it. We'll see. :ninja:

Seems like the dedicated vaporist ought to have something like the VG, though...I like to camp, I like to hike, fish, forage for mushrooms :p, etc. and I like to walk around my city, or leave the city altogether and sit in the middle of the woods...total portability is therefore worth all the trouble. The butane, the lack of stealth, the learning curve and whatever other nitpicking you'd like to get into...all of that aside, a completely portable, flame powered vapor-pipe is really a common sense addition to my lifestyle. I have no intentions of making it my "primary" vaporizer, but it seems like the perfect capstone to the duo I'm rocking ATM.

I've been looking at this for a while, but I'm still kind of up in the air over which I'll get. I know I'm going to order direct from Vapor Genie...but I don't know whether I'll get the Brown Exotic VG or the Maple VG. I'm leaning towards the Brown Exotic because I love that style, color, etc. (and I like the longer, slender mouthpiece especially); yet the Maple makes sense because I intend to use this vaporizer primarily outside, while moving about or whatever...so durability is something to consider. I'll probably opt for the Brown, just cause I'm a sucker like that. :lol:

partially veiled,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I have considered getting a Vapor Genie, for the times that we have no electricity. I have heard the screens are hard to clean, and the pipe itself. Is this true?

I even had someone suggest that the pipe be soaked in ISO alcohol to be cleaned. That always never sat well with me. :o

Vicki,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Screens are like any other...jsut replace them. They will send you free screens and replacement mouthpieces whenever you want. The only time I had to clean mine was when I was out of herb and had to use ground up duff, so it was like dust. Later I noticed the airway restricted and just took it apart and removed the dust...no big deal.

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
SpiralArchitect said:
'several week delay'

:o

Hellz no. I like my stuff here pronto. :lol:
Yeah I figured that. The impatience of youth. ;). It is quite a wait to save $10. We've been spoiled by the internet. A 3 week wait used to be typical for mail order purchases.

Vicki said:
I have heard the screens are hard to clean, and the pipe itself. Is this true?
Nope. Just don't wait 6 months between screen cleanings unless you use it infrequently. It's like any other vape. The more residue it collects, the easier it is to atttract more. If you don't let the screen cake up, it's easy to remove and quick to clean.

max,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
stickstones said:
Screens are like any other...jsut replace them. They will send you free screens and replacement mouthpieces whenever you want. The only time I had to clean mine was when I was out of herb and had to use ground up duff, so it was like dust. Later I noticed the airway restricted and just took it apart and removed the dust...no big deal.
Thank you. It sounds like it is pretty simple to keep clean. I have OCD, so I am always changing the screen, and cleaning the whip for my Vapor Warez. I take ISO alcohol and a toothbrush to the whip about once a week, and rinse with hot water. I usually change the screen every 2-3 days.

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
So I was reading about the VaporGenie (here and other places) and I thought of something....

Can you order replacement tops? What if I lost my top? I'd be fucked without it. I didn't see any offered on the website.

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
^ Dan will hook you up for sure. It used to say that on the old website iirc.

Acolyte of Zinglon said:
those your bud encased screeens?
Resinated screen yes. ;)

vtac,

Josefsev

I love my vaporgenie! I just picked up last sat. $55 exotic
IMG_3432.jpg

Takes awhile to figure out how to use it effectively and efficiently but once you get the hang of it, its has super dense vapor. The flavor also comes threw strong but dips fast also.
IMG_3435.jpg

Pros:
-Facilities the 'quick hit', which is great for when you only have a second while on the go.
-Really dense vapor
-Great for camping-like situations

Cons:
-Learning curve takes about a gram of not-so-satisfying vapor. You also have to explain it to all your friends which can be a drag. Verses with a volcano or vapir oxygen you just hand it to them and say hit it.
-Its a drag with friends, doesn't hold much herb and is hard to use for the non-vaporizing type.

:D Good buy imo, my 2c on the product

Josefsev,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
WELL...I am now offically an owner of an exotic brown Vapor Genie. I was approved for 60 hours of overtime for the next 3 weeks. Figured I treat myself, and get something to take to work for stress. Plus I love my PD, but I still need a non-electric portable device. For quickies and pwer outages.

Should be here on Monday!

DD

DigitalDavinci,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
How did you create the resinated screens vtac? Just wondering if you did that in your VG? Looks yummy.

Cheers!

DigitalDavinci,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Damn DigitalDavinci, you already ordered yours. I need to get on it.

Tomorrow, pending the arrival of mary jane, I shall get one as well. I'm also thinking the exotic wood, it's just my style... well, unless they made a 'sherlock' one.

Wow, that would be AWESOME! A sherlock vaporgenie! :brow: You could look right at the bowl and it would be fucking sweet.

Imagine one like Bilbo;

SpiralArchitect,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
SpiralArchitect...Yeah. I'm going to have a hell of a 3 weeks working a minimum of 60 - 65 for two weeks, and probally 70 - 80 hours for the last week. I figured my bank account will be looking good after that ;), and I'll need a "work pipe" durring the stressful moments. :ninja: This is the fun part of my career. The rush of a deadline, and the money that comes with it. I'll let you know on Monday what I think of the wood quality, craftsmanship, etc. I probally wont commnet or review too much else until I get the hang of the process, which I have heard takes about a gram of herb.

I'm sure your bitting at the bit by now. Glad to hear there is an end in sight for your drought of the sweet Mary Jane. A Bilbo pipe would be F'in awesome! :cool: I like vtac's comment on one of his other websites. His opinion is that the exotic wood reminds him of something Santa Claus would have. :lol: I was crackin' up. I used to be fat, and I have a goat tee with a bit of gray in it. :lol:

I'll be combustion free (unless I don't want to be :brow:) by the beginning of the week. I'm stoked believe me. :D Thanks to all at FC that have helped me make an informed decision on my two vapes. You have offically converted another baker to a vaker. :) A very happy one at that. I'm sure the vapor genie will be as good as you all have reviewed. You guys were right about the PD!

DD

DigitalDavinci,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
DigitalDavinci said:
How did you create the resinated screens vtac? Just wondering if you did that in your VG? Looks yummy.
he just never cleaned them :lol:
i think thats from his ssv
Yep, just don't change it. Eventually you have to take a needle and poke air holes every session. BHO in the mix speeds up the process.

:rofl:

:cheers:

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I wan't some BHO..... :p

w00t! Just ordered my Brown Exotic Vapor Genie. I got one of those really nice (the 18 dollar) lighters on their site. I got priority shipping but living in Alaska means it could take 7days+ :(

Oh well, can't wait! :D So excited! I put in the comment section ; "Free stickers? :) " :lol: It's actually worked almost every time I order something online, frisbee discs, drum sticks, even clothes.... I would love a VaporGenie sticker to add to my sticker collection.

And yes, Mary Jane has arrived. Vaping a nice bowl right now :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I found a lighter the other day at the local smoke shop. It is not a torch lighter, but is refillable and is angled so you don't burn your hands. I tried it out and liked it.

stickstones,
Top Bottom