VaporGenie

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
It might not be the best thing to do, but i do have an E for tastee's, but i'm using my VG every now and then to smoke dreamtime mix with DMT (smoke get's better closed eye's visuals) At least it not tobacco fouling it up hey :lol:

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I gave my vaporgenie to a builder mate who is a pipe lover. I have little need for it and its gone to a good home. Now if he'd just come round and finish off my new shower :rolleyes:

vaporcloud,

streetsofsurrey

Cannabudz said:
Spreaing the way of the Vape nice :)
fuck.. im out of weed again.. i have some vaped herb (which is brown and kind of black) but I do not know if I should smoke that or just throw it away. Anyways, I guess I have to grab some weed tomorrow..

streetsofsurrey,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
streetsofsurrey said:
Cannabudz said:
Spreaing the way of the Vape nice :)
fuck.. im out of weed again.. i have some vaped herb (which is brown and kind of black) but I do not know if I should smoke that or just throw it away. Anyways, I guess I have to grab some weed tomorrow..
Smoking it is absolutely nasty...you will end up with ass-mouth like smoking a cigar. I found the best results were when I revaped the old stuff with some kif sprinkled on top.

stickstones,

marvel

Ahh, dude, the Vaporgenie fucking rocks. I got one free with my Extreme... and after hitting the Extreme, honestly, I had no want to even try the Vaporgenie. It just sat in a drawer and I figured I'd try it the next time I want to get high away from home. I was excited about it, because it seemed cool, but then I hit the Extreme and it felt like sacrilege to go back to fire.

Anyway, last night I got my chance. Went to visit a buddy and figured I'd introduce him to vapor and we could both try the vaporgenie for the first time. The results..... amazing. First hit was weak. I felt it since I'm used to vapor now. My buddy thought he just got air (he didn't... just a really weak vapor hit). Another draw through her and the vapor was nice! good taste, in fact very similar to the Extreme! I was surprised. Buddy got a real good hit of vapor on his second hit. Blew a nice cloud. Then insisted that it was smoke, not vapor. We pulled the bud out, look mommy, no black. In fact it's still very green! He's amazed at this point.

Third hit he did great. Then it was time for my third... I got a little too excited and set the weed on fire. I was pulling a nice hit of vape and then suddenly I felt like I was inhaling sand. I'm not kidding you. I stopped not because I thought there was smoke but because it felt like pieces of the bud were falling off and going into my lungs. It wasn't... the smoke was just that harsh on me after vaping. Then I blew out this nasty bit of smoke and tasted the burned popcorn taste. Yuck.

We were both pretty baked so no more hits anyway. I threw away the rest of that herb... not going to have that nasty taste around. I can see a big drawback to the vaporgenie, now, even though I love the thing. I'm going to eventually get perfect at pulling vape hits without combustion, but the people I'd be sharing with won't. They'll burn the top of my weed and I'll insist on throwing it all away and loading a new one because I don't want to deal with that. ;)

Anyway, I love this little pipe. For me, without it, I literally would not be able to enjoy mj with my buddies anymore. Because I'm not lugging a big vaporizer around with me and I refuse to smoke. With this, I can sit back and enjoy the peace pipe with everyone, anywhere I am.

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I'm stoked to have both the VG & E too marvel, you never know that DMT might come ur way and the VG is sick for burning that, then go back to vapor mode for sweet MJ, I still think the VG is sick value for a vaping novice or someone hooked up with a Fine top shelf vaping machine @ home, i know if i lost mine , A new one would be on the way, I'm looking foward to vaping the VG in some random location that you would never smoke a Joint :ninja:

:lol: :lol:

Cannabudz,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
and it work LOL the other I just light me a full bowl of VG and my boss arrive like 2min after and never notice the vapped mj smell LOL realy stealth

Clear_Dome,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Ignorance is a great thing when it applies to the NonCannabis user :ninja: Vaping is proof of that,"me i don't smoke Marijhuana" i gave that shit up , its still illegal don't yah know. :lol: :lol:

As much as i like to say Fuckem, moron's still rule the roost so for now underground it has to be, thankyou aromatherapy :lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
The other day i was getting my coffee b4 goin back to my bro's car to spank the Genie(it was with me in my backback) & these two uniformed types(with guns) were there too , getting thier Mcdonought's i guess, & i felt so :cool: , not a worry cause i had some crap tobacco with me just in case, they went there way & i went back to the car to have my fill b4 driving home, peeps walking past the car unaware, so :cool;

i'm allway's gonna have baccy with me if i'm using the genie in public, a few bowl's of green's not that hard to hide, when ur out and about :D

Cannabudz,

streetsofsurrey

I just picked up a quarter from this new dealer for 60 bucks. Its OG KUSH. Its was about 8.7 grams. Pretty dope weed he has.

So yeah I vape like a gram of this deal with my two of my buddies and we are so high. I cant beleive how much weed I saved.. We got super high today.. in fact, i am still high right now.. so yeah i got that and stashed properly..

streetsofsurrey,

streetsofsurrey

Yeah so I was feeling very ill and I felt like puking. I was in pain to some extent. Anyways, i decided to pull out the VG and I toke two bowls of this thing. Man, all of my pain was gone just like that. I felt so much better. Im still amazed on this little device. You can really get good vapors from this device.

streetsofsurrey,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, the vg might end up being my first vape rather than the ssv due to money :(
i just started college and my books were like $300 :o and stupid me forgot to fill out the financial aid shit

but either way im looking at a good vape

btw if i do get a vg im sure not using a butane lighter for it... im getting an alcohol lamp. i even notice the cleaner flavor of an alcohol lamp when i use it for combustion

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
marvel said:
Ahh, dude, the Vaporgenie fucking rocks. I got one free with my Extreme... and after hitting the Extreme, honestly, I had no want to even try the Vaporgenie. It just sat in a drawer and I figured I'd try it the next time I want to get high away from home. I was excited about it, because it seemed cool, but then I hit the Extreme and it felt like sacrilege to go back to fire.

Anyway, last night I got my chance. Went to visit a buddy and figured I'd introduce him to vapor and we could both try the vaporgenie for the first time. The results..... amazing. First hit was weak. I felt it since I'm used to vapor now. My buddy thought he just got air (he didn't... just a really weak vapor hit). Another draw through her and the vapor was nice! good taste, in fact very similar to the Extreme! I was surprised. Buddy got a real good hit of vapor on his second hit. Blew a nice cloud. Then insisted that it was smoke, not vapor. We pulled the bud out, look mommy, no black. In fact it's still very green! He's amazed at this point.

Third hit he did great. Then it was time for my third... I got a little too excited and set the weed on fire. I was pulling a nice hit of vape and then suddenly I felt like I was inhaling sand. I'm not kidding you. I stopped not because I thought there was smoke but because it felt like pieces of the bud were falling off and going into my lungs. It wasn't... the smoke was just that harsh on me after vaping. Then I blew out this nasty bit of smoke and tasted the burned popcorn taste. Yuck.

We were both pretty baked so no more hits anyway. I threw away the rest of that herb... not going to have that nasty taste around. I can see a big drawback to the vaporgenie, now, even though I love the thing. I'm going to eventually get perfect at pulling vape hits without combustion, but the people I'd be sharing with won't. They'll burn the top of my weed and I'll insist on throwing it all away and loading a new one because I don't want to deal with that. ;)

Anyway, I love this little pipe. For me, without it, I literally would not be able to enjoy mj with my buddies anymore. Because I'm not lugging a big vaporizer around with me and I refuse to smoke. With this, I can sit back and enjoy the peace pipe with everyone, anywhere I am.
CD said:
and it work LOL the other I just light me a full bowl of VG and my boss arrive like 2min after and never notice the vapped mj smell LOL realy stealth
Hah I missed these the first time 'round. Good posts. :lol:

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i would use denatured ethyl or isopropyl because of methyl's highly toxic nature
the best would be ethyl that is denatured with isopropyl or straight ethyl, but thats a little pricey here
personally i think isopropyl is the cleanest, because it isnt fermented from sugars, plus its the cheapest round here

in bics the butane isnt completely pure, and there are still hydrocarbons and stuff that dont burn in the flame, that pollutes the flavor enough for me to notice and i hate the taste (ok maybe im just picky tho)

the alcohol lamps flame is adjustable by how much wick you have exposed, and alcohol doesnt have the hydrocarbons and such associated with petroleum products... it breaks down completely to just carbon and water

before i lost it, i used to have an alcohol lamp i used for my bong, and i could get it in just the right spot that i could get a few vapor hits out of a regular bowl with it, ive never done that with a bic
it also feels better in my hand to me than a lighter, and its fuel is wicked out rather than expelled, so the flame stays oriented upwards no matter what position you have it in

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
The VG im GOOOd with Wood, This pipe is so under rated, it's versatile, If you just have to smoke cause it's DMT it will do that Swimingly, And then straight back to Vape mode for MJ Especially with Honey dressing, The Extra Heat You can get with the VG makes it Ideal for Honey oil that seems to need a very high temp, the reason this goes nicely in the VG as it doesn't seem to get the Popcorn taste thing happening after UR MJ bud wears out & the Hash is still giving up as Great Solid Vape, Which seem's so much like smoke but definately isnt because inspection of the Poo reveals no scorching whatsoever so were still talking vaporiser temps not ignition temperatures.

I rave about my Extreme but while iv'e got BHO goin it's not seeing much action, It's all about the VG(Turn up the Heat) :o I definately have a new appreciation of this pipe with Spidermans help,Thankyou for your part again Man. :)

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
with the vg and dmt it would prolly be best to make a small bed of bud, then sprinkle the dmt on top and hit it hard (with the top on)

freebase dmt has a lower boiling point than thc, and a standard a/b or stb mimosa hostilis extraction tek should yield freebase, as you dont bind it to any sort of acid after you freeze precipitate from the naptha

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
While Structureally THC & DMT maybe simillar ( apparently,Ive read) they may not be the same experience and you may not want to mix them if your trying to focuse on the one thing, @ the moment i'd tend to opt for a known potentiator/MAOI For the DMT although it's not scrictly necessary for smoking or injecting of DMT, of couse moreso oral/stomach route MAOI's are for ayahuasca in particular.

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
Acolyte of Zinglon said:
max said:
I'd think a metal VaporGenie would get very hot.
I think VG should be looking at making a glass version.
I don't think that's gonna happen. Attaching a bowl to a stem means using threads for a 'screw on' connection with a portable.
theres ground glass
Yeah, but wouldn't you still have to attach glass to metal somewhere? I can't picture how they could use glass and still have the same utility and reliability. Could be they're willing to compromise though.

max,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
At the moment when i talk of Smoking DMT, i'm refering to a Mild DMT leaf smoking mix, Impressive enough to pursue this subject further for me, Hell iv'e ordered 4 different seed types for harvesting my own raw materials for Extraction (Kitchen Cupboard Stuff :) ) & when i can get a ride iv'e got heaps of natural resourses not too far away, great mountainbiking there too wink wink :)

I love this shit hey Authorities are just waking up to it here," I gather", and how are they gonna handle this, Homemade spirituality available from the front yards/landscaping efforts of suburban land all over INTERESTINGLING DMT Naturally occurs in the Human Body simalar to THC/Cannabinoids, And the assumption goes that we are merely Topping up with certain Herb Usage.

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I know a little off thread Vtac, but when a VaporGenie can do more than "just" Vaporise Tobacco, ITs definately worth a Side Step :lol:

:bigleaf: :D , Dear Diary BLah BLah BLah :lol: :lol:

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom