VaporGenie

jambandphan03

in flavor country
sounds like that would work fine, using a standard metal bowl (with inner threads, to connect the top) and stem I suppose. You could even save the $ and just use a soda or water bottle, make it so you only have to keep up with the bowl/stem... :2c:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
SSVUN~YAH It works great when I first got my VG classic years ago my acrylic bong and three foot Bamboo bong where used a lot .

Egzoset , Killer cooled down water filtered hits . WHY all the tubing on yours ?

Edit: when I bought my VG they only had the one style and showed using the top/filter in this way on their website .

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again SSVUN~YAH,

...I imagine you mean why acrylic instead of glass?

Oh no, not at all! Glass isn't something i'd want to carry around, actually. My point is that unless you need filtration then no water accessory is necessary or even useful while using a VaporGenie.

At least not in my case... Though i did try water filtration but that was in order to tame down some episodic contaminant-related reactions: E. G., moisture ain't a problem with my VG!

:peace:

Egzoset,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Well to answer that I would say how else can you vaporbong for around 30 dollars? VG top and acrylic bong with metal screw type bowl and stem I can get all this delivered for 30 bucks.

Egzoset

Banned
Euh...

...vaporbong for around 30 dollars...

That sounds nice but i'm afraid water filtration happens to hurt aroma/taste and that's one major feature which justifies choosing a VaporGenie vaporizer, exactly: it's self-moisturizing and yet that's 100 % portable and just works great for sampling missions!

Egzoset,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I also prefer to water condition my vapor, I find it more pleasing in the long run. I do enjoy the taste of straight vapor, no doubt, but long term use dries my throat and causes discomfort.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Euh...

That sounds nice but i'm afraid water filtration happens to hurt aroma/taste and that's one major feature which justifies choosing a VaporGenie vaporizer, exactly: it's self-moisturizing and yet that's 100 % portable and just works great for sampling missions!

Hello Egzoset , I'm not big on Glass and filtration for my everyday use , but sometimes it's nice to change things up . There are alot of people on the glass threads here on FC that say they don't wanna vape without it . We all Like what we Like , the Science can give way to Art and Fun for some vaporists.

EDIT: it can be pretty fun and tasty when you milk a 3 foot bong full of vapor !

SSVUN~YAH

I also prefer to water condition my vapor, I find it more pleasing in the long run. I do enjoy the taste of straight vapor, no doubt, but long term use dries my throat and causes discomfort.

I didn't think my ssv could be any better, until I got my seeds of life vapor bubbler! Absolutely awesome tasting rips, the more a/c I add to it the more flavor is lost it seems. I have two a/c the infamous 24$ honeycomb on alibaba and a dual compartment combo showerhead perc and 8 arm tree perc.So I can understand what you mean Ego, however with a smaller can and the proper diffusion piece (which varies from each user) you can enhance the experience with water. I kind of compare this vaporizing to Golf. Lol I know wtf??? Let me explain what I mean. You fool around with tools, temp, etc. in the attempt to find that perfect hit, which I seem to only achieve occasionally and can't nail down what it is, b/c I know it is a combination of a BUNCH of factors/variables. I mean I've even got the perfect hit from regular flowers before so it's not all the herbs doing! When I play golf I fool around a bunch too, let me preface this by clarifying I suck at golf, probably a +20 and up handicap. But I have fun and enjoy it even when I'm not playing perfectly. The perfect shot randomly comes, never a hole in one, but a handful of eagles over my almost 20 some years of playing. So why perfection is attainable in both, (Tin Cup disagrees) it is typically not reached but fun trying to attain. Anybody actually read this long rambling? LOL:wave:

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Egzoset

Banned
Well...

...I can understand what you mean Ego, however... ...I have fun and enjoy it even when I'm not playing perfectly.

The notion of having "fun" could/should be focussed on and turned into some major buyer incentive, effectively!

79.gif

Euh... What's the dead "Z" key for? Stuck i suppose, because of too much moisture no doubt?!...
71.gif

SSVUN~YAH

Well...

The notion of having "fun" could/should be focussed on and turned into some major buyer incentive, effectively!

79.gif

Euh... What's the dead "Z" key for? Stuck i suppose, because of too much moisture no doubt?!...
71.gif

Lol yes Egzo damn h2o

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Vitolo

Vaporist
...That sounds nice but i'm afraid water filtration happens to hurt aroma/taste.....
A place where I agree with Egzoset 100%.
I do not like using water filtration with any vaporizer.
I will go farther to say that I vehemently dislike using water filtration at all.

OF

I will go farther to say that I vehemently dislike using water filtration at all.

Really Vito? Strange, I recall a guy looking just like you promoting a half buck bubbler a while back......did someone hack your account?

For myself, while not a big fan I can see how it has it's place. I can also see how some might lean heavily on the technology in the noble quest of yet bigger clouds.......

OF

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'm a fan of water filtration. It allows me to take larger hits, thereby me medicating faster.

I respect Vito and his opinions. It comes down to personal preference IMO. Besides, I've seen Vito really enjoy his zap bubbler, so I know he's got a soft spot for water somewhere in his heart. But then I see him hitting a Supreme native and I have second thoughts. :uhoh:

OF

I'm a fan of water filtration. It allows me to take larger hits, thereby me medicating faster.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say the faster we get you medicated the better for everyone involved?

Bogart away, we don't mind......

OF

OF,
Reactions: Stu

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I'll take that as a compliment. Second one this week I'll have you know. Who knew dick ties were still hip?

Stu,
Reactions: OF

OF

I'll take that as a compliment. Second one this week I'll have you know. Who knew dick ties were still hip?

It's widely known you look good in almost anything....... Not as good in strapless evening gowns as BDV of course (who could?). I miss him.

The compliment pile up was accidental. We can't be raising your expectations you know.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Stu

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Stu,
Salutations Vitolo,

It comes down to personal preference IMO.

Inclusive solutions are nice. We appear to be in total agreement on this one: at the very least i - among others - really prefer having the choice!!

But dryness is not about choice, it's about lack of moisture... And since we know it would only sound natural to expect variations in preferences then it's only logical to quote this passage from Vitolo expressing himself on these matters exactly.

:cool:

Well, to say the least water washing is no proper solution to a dryness problem if i can juge from Vitolo's comment, euh... We may differ in levels of intensity but a common conclusion emerges here: lets keep contact to a minimum between our cannabic vapour and water. As far as i'm concerned though this doesn't mean moisture is no option - on the contrary: it must be included, as a normal option!...

Egzoset,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I will reiterate...
I dislike water.
I made a few videos with cheap bubblers, with the intent of "raining on the parade" of those selling high cost glass", by showing I could do it with any vape for 50¢
To respect each vape maker, I made a video with a glass piece for each vape.. ONE time, then sent the glass elsewhere.
In the case of the ZapBubbler, I got it... made the vids, and sent it to Ed of Ed's TNT.
I do not like the washed out taste water gives the vapor.
I like the heat of vapor.
I can not stand to approach a water pipe after a hit has already been done with it.
After I do one or two hits through a bong, I actually become nauseated in the attempt to wash the bong out for the smell it has.
It upsets me when I see snot -like balls of resin against the glass walls of a pipe when I am done.
I feel cheated when I realize that ANY component of my MMJ has been "waylaid".
So... water results in my life in:
1-feeling cheated of some of MMJs constituents
2-gross smell during vaping and cleanup
3-washed out, unsatisfying flavor
4-more tools around to knock over and fill space (and break)
5-having water near electrical components and other items that get heated from other sources...

Just thought I would explain...
I do not have a soft spot for water filtration.
I have NEVER used it off camera.

OF

I like the heat of vapor.
I can not stand to approach a water pipe after a hit has already been done with it.
After I do one or two hits through a bong, I actually become nauseated in the attempt to wash the bong out for the smell it has.

Thanks Vitolo.

I guess many don't like the heat. And very few seem to be nauseated by a WP with a hit or two. I can see how either of those would definitely change a guys perspective.

FWIW, everything I've read says vapor is not subject to having the good stuff stripped out by water alone. In scientific tests this is typically done with methanol I believe? The 'proof' of that is that drying down the 'bong water' and trying to hit the captured THC is not productive.

Taste is, of course, a different matter....very subject to 'personal tastes'?

Thanks again. Your hat remains glaringly white and firmly on your head.....at least that's how it looks from here. Doesn't mean it's not fun poking fun at you, of course, some things never change.

OF

OF,
Reactions: Vitolo

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Darn Vito , and you helped start my cpbas [cheap plastic Bubbler Acquisition syndrome] . I mean I've spent A whole 4 bucks and now whenever I pull out my CPB I'll just think of how much you dislike them .

:ugh:

Everyone who uses it laughs at it , then they want one . Must add something if only novelty crazy fun .:party:

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Vitolo

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I love the variation of opinion about vaping techniques this community offers, a little something out there for everyone :D Vaporgenie has been my favorite portable now since getting it, whether dry or wet, I am digging on the VG and being able to get back to the lighter/bowl experience.

Top Bottom