Discontinued Vaporblunt 2.0 & VB 2.0 DLX

OF

There was at least four of them, in this thread...how is that confidential?

Because it is, usually, as I said?

I guess you've never been involved with Beta Testing? I have, and that's how it usually works.

OF

OF,

Herbal Ant

Because it is, usually, as I said?

I guess you've never been involved with Beta Testing? I have, and that's how it usually works.

OF

Well I wasn't asking about usually, good for you and your beta testing. :razz: Man you always got something to say, OF must stand for Opinionated as Fuck. :lol: By the way, glad you and kelper finally fucked and got it over with. :evil:

mod note: You need to review the Be Nice section of the rules page. This kind of disrespectful posting isn't tolerated here.

Herbal Ant,

Greenmile1332

So i have been reading A LOT while trying to figure out my first tape purchase. Now I find this thing after reading all about the Pax and Inhalater as the two top notch portables. I want some versatility while in the house and on the golf course. I know i will get a stationary home unit, but idk if I want to spend 550+ right now on a volcano, to still not be able to tape at the golf course and on the road!!!!

and i absolutely LOVE the tube attachment. that is awesome.
Helpppp a nooob if ya have a sec! thanks guys, yalll r friggin legit when it comes to like everything i could think of, so glad i found this site!:clap::rockon:

OF

I want some versatility while in the house and on the golf course. I know i will get a stationary home unit, but idk if I want to spend 550+ right now on a volcano, to still not be able to tape at the golf course and on the road!!!!

Howdy, good to meet you. IMO great you're making an informed choice, IMO way too many stories start out 'I bought XXX at my local HS....'.

I'm not sure what it is you're asking about. If it's to get a reasonable priced vape with lots of versatility and options for use around the house, I'd suggest looking at the Herbal Aire. Less than half the price of the Volcano but still blows bags if you want. Also fits directly onto your water pipe. It comes with a whip if that's your pleasure (although I put bigger hose on mine). You can also do 'direct draw' with it. It has a simple temperature control so it's easy to control and learn the ins and outs of vaping. Being a true convection vape (like Volcano) the taste and user control is top notch.

You could then get a more purpose built portable. More like Pinnacle than VB? Smaller, easier to use discretely (VB is medium/large size). Also worth considering would be Palm and MFLB if you're restricted to herb. If you have concentrates (which work great in HA, BTW), a whole world of 'vape pens' opens up.

So, what's your pleasure?

OF

OF,
Reactions: D33z

Greenmile1332

HEY OF, thank you for replying so quickly, and yes i remember when i bought my first t.v..... and this researching is much more amped up, this is my sweet MARY were talking about here!! lol

I am going to be transitioning completely over the next 6-8 months ($$$)..... so i would like a portable unit to take to the golf course or on hiking trips.

I would also like to be able to move around my bed while watching movies and throughout the house while enjoying nice vape sessions, and baking with abc is def a plus.....

I am a lost soul in the world of vapeland, just trying to find my first magic carpet to rideee :rofl:!!!

Greenmile1332

The VB2.0 set up with the tube looks ahhhmazinnggg.... and i saw someone convert the PAX to the same kind of deal and that is very tempting as well..

Greenmile1332,

SevoJetLife

One thing that I have noticed about the VB2 is that it is a bit smelly. That might make this vape less stealthy and people should be aware of it if they live in apartments or dorms.

Also, after more time with this vape and learning the correct technique, I find the VB2 to be a great vape for individual use. Its great to just sit back with and just puff on for awhile:) And the water attachment is pretty awesome too!

Yo B

Old and in the way!
Hey all, just blew another 200 beans on my portable vape search and still have'nt had any luck finding a true portable vape that actually works. I am now looking at the VB 2.0 and the Pax,and would like to hear what u all have to say. Is there anyone out there that has both? Main use being dry herbs and Kf. My neck and jaw are trashed so drawing to hard and often creates massive pain! thanks all!

Yo B,

Herbal Ant

Out of those two, I would steer you towards the Pax, my friend has it and he loves it. Just make sure you put the lube on they came out with, or the mouthpiece will stick. I am currently having issues with my 2nd VB 2.0 and sadly cannot recommend it. Although if I was you, I would check out the Ascent by Da Vinci. #mce_temp_url#

Herbal Ant,

Breathemetal

Get the VB2 and you wont be disappointed.
It handles flowers quite well imo and handles wax even better.
Look into the water attachments as well.

Breathemetal,
Reactions: OF

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey all, just blew another 200 beans on my portable vape search and still have'nt had any luck finding a true portable vape that actually works. I am now looking at the VB 2.0 and the Pax,and would like to hear what u all have to say. Is there anyone out there that has both? Main use being dry herbs and Kf. My neck and jaw are trashed so drawing to hard and often creates massive pain! thanks all!

What do you have that you are disappointed with?

stickstones,
Reactions: OF

zourdiesel

Ive been using my VB2 daily (8-12 bowls) for a couple months now. I loooove it, I brush off the screen and clean the pathway pretty often. Once u figure ur preferred technique its pretty awesome. I get pretty big clouds pretty much all the time now. I use mostly w flowers, setting 2 or 3, let it heat up and then let it sit for about a minute or so and its good to go! only gripe is I wish it were smaller, the pinnacle came out like 2 days after I got the vb2 but I don't regret the vb2 I love how it feels, like a sci fi space pipe.

Herbal Ant

All you guys that are saying you love it, those 4 tabs are still perfectly fine on your stir caps? Could someone who has had a good experience and uses it daily multiple times a day, please post what your stir cap looks like. Could the yoyokid have sent me the original stir caps that came out instead of the beefed up ones I saw TRVB talking about in a post? Because both caps came from the yoyokid, and I heard he was not the best at shipping water towers... Still, why did the herb look so dark after a session on 1.

Herbal Ant,

D33z

Vape Newbie
@Herbal Ant I hear what you are saying about the temps and thats exactly what it sounds like to me also. Maybe they were busy with the new release and failed to send you a unit like ours, but you shouldn't have flamed the company publicly. I know you are pissed. A polite phone call to them about the units' issues probably would of had you posting a "TVRB & VB Rock!" post. And flaming other members for expressing their opinion? It's okay to express as long as you do it politely. I'm not trying to put you on the spot or anything, but I'm sure you're better than that. I do believe your unit is faulty and the temperature isn't calibrated correctly, but you're just going about it the wrong way there e-friend.

As for those of you just now looking at the VB2 - It is a very decent made unit. It will last you many years and keep the flavor you desire as long as you "let it teach you how" and "clean it right". I have gotten just smoooshed and not even blown out vapor and the contents of the bowl be 5% brown after about 3 slow pulls (big lung capacity here & stirring on the end of hit 2 and some thru 3) starting about 30-45secs after the light is solid on "1". It also transforms into a desktop for all of your concentrate needs. It is a very good device and many of us here will help you through "your" learning curve of this device. I'm sure its a little different for each of us due to experience or the lack of and what our expectations of using it were when we got our units.

OF

As for those of you just now looking at the VB2 - It is a very decent made unit. It will last you many years and keep the flavor you desire as long as you "let it teach you how" and "clean it right".

It is a very good device and many of us here will help you through "your" learning curve of this device. I'm sure its a little different for each of us due to experience or the lack of and what our expectations of using it were when we got our units.

I agree, I too found VB2 to be a solid performer. Like many other vapes you have to use it in the manner it's designed to work if you want best results, it won't be ideal for all, but still well worth considering depending on your needs. For instance, I don't think it makes a good 'party vape'.

I also think it's a good 'first vape' from a lot of angles.

It's also worth mentioning, I think, that a lot will depend on the herb you have to feed it. If it's not dried correctly it's going to foul quickly and vape slowly. Likewise, the fairly small bowl is going to favor more potent (higher grades) of bud.

OF

OF,

Sjoel

I've had my 2.0 for about a month now and really have loved it but having an issue. It will charge fine and show a full charge but when I go to turn it on I get the one flashing red light as if its about to die and it won't heat up. Anyone experienced this or have any ideas.
Thanks!

Sjoel,

OF

I've had my 2.0 for about a month now and really have loved it but having an issue. It will charge fine and show a full charge but when I go to turn it on I get the one flashing red light as if its about to die and it won't heat up. Anyone experienced this or have any ideas.
Thanks!

First off, howdy, sorry to meet you when you're in trouble.

This sounds strange. Mine's not handy to check, but IIRC you can run it with the charger plugged in (eliminating the battery), have you tried that?

OF

OF,

Sjoel

First off, howdy, sorry to meet you when you're in trouble.

This sounds strange. Mine's not handy to check, but IIRC you can run it with the charger plugged in (eliminating the battery), have you tried that?

OF
Howdy to you as well! Thanks for the greeting and quick response. I have tried running on just the charger with and without the battery connected and it does the same single red flash despite it also registering a full battery when the button is double tapped. I just disconnected amd reconnected the battery and was able to get it to heat up for about 30 seconds and now it's showing an empty battery and is waiting on me to charge it to use. *shrugs* Any thoughts? In the meantime, I'm letting it "recharge" and we will see what happens.
Thanks OF!
SJ

Edit: 20 minutes later and no dice *sigh*

Sjoel,

OF

Howdy to you as well! Thanks for the greeting and quick response. I have tried running on just the charger with and without the battery connected and it does the same single red flash despite it also registering a full battery when the button is double tapped. I just disconnected amd reconnected the battery and was able to get it to heat up for about 30 seconds and now it's showing an empty battery and is waiting on me to charge it to use. *shrugs* Any thoughts? In the meantime, I'm letting it "recharge" and we will see what happens.
Thanks OF!
SJ

Edit: 20 minutes later and no dice *sigh*

You're welcome, I wish we were making more progress....

My normal suspicion would be that we're looking at a defective battery in the pack, the very short apparent charge time supports this, but I'm thinking that can't be since I recall that the unit can be run without a battery (the charger will fully support it). If that's true, a flat battery should not matter.

Perhaps someone has tested this and can tell us, otherwise I'll try to recover mine (it's on loan to a nearby friend), disconnect the battery pack and see. Do you have access to a meter with someone (yourself included) that can drive it?

OF

OF,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
You're welcome, I wish we were making more progress....

My normal suspicion would be that we're looking at a defective battery in the pack, the very short apparent charge time supports this, but I'm thinking that can't be since I recall that the unit can be run without a battery (the charger will fully support it). If that's true, a flat battery should not matter.

Perhaps someone has tested this and can tell us, otherwise I'll try to recover mine (it's on loan to a nearby friend), disconnect the battery pack and see. Do you have access to a meter with someone (yourself included) that can drive it?

OF
I think battery warranty is 90 days if I'm not mistaken, shouldn't be an issue to get a return number. Just contact customer service

TherealVaporblunt,

OF

I think battery warranty is 90 days if I'm not mistaken, shouldn't be an issue to get a return number. Just contact customer service

Perfect timing. I just got mine back and ran the test. The charger will boot it up without the battery (fun light show) but doesn't have the power to run the unit (no surprise it's a little charger after all....). It's easy to test the battery if you have a meter, but it's sure sounding like a dead cell (there are two).

It's easy to swap out (take the two screws out and the cover off, unplug and remove the battery) if you can get them to send one to you that's probably the quickest and safest way to go (no mailing of contaminated vape). Good luck.

OF

OF,

Sjoel

Perfect timing. I just got mine back and ran the test. The charger will boot it up without the battery (fun light show) but doesn't have the power to run the unit (no surprise it's a little charger after all....). It's easy to test the battery if you have a meter, but it's sure sounding like a dead cell (there are two).

It's easy to swap out (take the two screws out and the cover off, unplug and remove the battery) if you can get them to send one to you that's probably the quickest and safest way to go (no mailing of contaminated vape). Good luck.

OF
I don't have a multi-meter at the moment (I HATE losing stuff), but you are correct on the light show. To TheRealVaporBlunt, what should I do as this was given to me by a friend who bought it and decided to get a volcano, as neither of us have a receipt? Thanks again everyone for being on top of this!
SJ
PS, I really dont understand why it says it's fully charged but won't actually power up... I can make a video to show this and I've dis and reconnected the battery several times too.

Sjoel,
Top Bottom