• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VaporBlunt 14.4 mm Micro-shower (PNWT) vs. PlanetVape f-BOMB

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I use ISO 91 in a baggie for easy 123 cleaning. Just shake vigorously throughout, empty, and wrist flick the ISO out. The thin film of ISO that remains will quickly evaporate. As opposed to water, the ISO 91 evaporates quickly and leaves the interior spotless. Water, on the other hand lingers drop by drop for many many hours, even if allowed to dry in front of a fan.
Can you show a video of this wrist flick technique!? :lol: Kidding aside thanks for the cleaning tip!

olivianewtonjohn

Im not saying theyre defective, im just saying theyre probably blemished or something which could be a reason. Im not saying im right, its just what im thinking. I believe the ebay seller or one of them, originally was only getting blemished PNWTs which is why he was accepting lower offers. That was when they first came out.

Even if its not the case, if they are working in quantity at these prices, theres a much higher chance of blemished units making their way out...just saying...and these are just my opinions...

Anyway here you go...
gd4z.jpg
Sorry if you thought I was attacking you we are just discussing it no need to get defensive.

And holy shit that's beautiful. Very jealous

xer0

Still pretty bummed out. :(

After looking at it further I think the ugly spot in the weld at the bottom isn't the issue. I put my 18f/14m adapter into the WT and then tried filling it up with water just above the slits. 30 seconds to a minute later water started slowly dripping out of the end of my 14/18 adapter.

So now I'm pretty sure the leak is coming from the perc itself. I dried everything and filled it again just below the slits and I will check it when I get home.

xer0,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Sorry if you thought I was attacking you we are just discussing it no need to get defensive.

And holy shit that's beautiful. Very jealous
Didnt think i was getting defensive, i just thought id further explain what i was thinking.

And thank you. It mainly stays at home because im afraid of it breaking. Sure gets the job done though, and i feel its a little more pleasent to look at then the clear ones. It would be awesome if they could make a line like this or even different colors would be awesome too

Dr. Plutonious

I'm actually a bit happy I chose the F-Bomb, at least for now. It arrives Tuesday. It seems like everyone has gone with the PNWT, so I feel like there should be at least some more people with F-Bombs in here to give their thoughts on it.

I'll be happy to report when it arrives. Can't wait to pair it with my HI.

reach

GonG and PNWT are in the mail. I can't find any great videos showing how to use it all with the Solo though. Will it be self-explanatory, hopefully easy enough where an idiot like me will be able to figure it out myself?

reach,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
GonG and PNWT are in the mail. I can't find any great videos showing how to use it all with the Solo though. Will it be self-explanatory, hopefully easy enough where an idiot like me will be able to figure it out myself?
You will figure it out naturally...I don't think you will do it wrong. Anyway, load GonG w/herb. Add water to PNWT (up to the middle of the "C" in Pinnacle). Heat Solo to desired temp level. When nearing temp insert GonG, then attach PNWT. Hold assembly upright and draw. First draw may seem lighter on vapor than follow-up draws (normal). Lift PNWT from GonG to draw and clear. Hold on to your hat...BLAST-OFF!!! I love my PNWT!!!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You will figure it out naturally...I don't think you will do it wrong. Anyway, load GonG w/herb. Add water to PNWT (up to the middle of the "C" in Pinnacle). Heat Solo to desired temp level. When nearing temp insert GonG, then attach PNWT. Hold assembly upright and draw. First draw may seem lighter on vapor than follow-up draws (normal). Lift PNWT from GonG to draw and clear. Hold on to your hat...BLAST-OFF!!! I love my PNWT!!!

I don't have a 1/2" GonG.
So I used a 18mm GonG with a Female coupler and a 18mm to 14mm male adapter.

I like this better!

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Still pretty bummed out. :(

After looking at it further I think the ugly spot in the weld at the bottom isn't the issue. I put my 18f/14m adapter into the WT and then tried filling it up with water just above the slits. 30 seconds to a minute later water started slowly dripping out of the end of my 14/18 adapter.

So now I'm pretty sure the leak is coming from the perc itself. I dried everything and filled it again just below the slits and I will check it when I get home.

Did you try filling it with a slow trickle of water? I find if there's too much water pressure, it will just push all the water out of the WT. If you use a very slow trickle and fill to Bottom left corner of the C in the word "Pinnacle" which is about a cm below the top of the inner perc chamber, I find it works better. Also, if sometimes a little water gets trapped in the upper chamber, you can shake the WT a little bit and that water will go down and fill in the last bit of water in the bottom, the WT really takes very little water and the small orifices have surface tension in the openings that make it hard to fill. When I first started using it, I also thought it was broken and when I didn't fill it high enough to where I mentioned, it wouldn't perc very well.

Now I find it works great and I can even use it at an angle and it won't spill. But be careful if you feel the urge to cough and don't exhale or cough into it or you will push the water through the bottom and spill it into the PnP. I just barely pulled my mouth away once, it was a close call.

Also, I got my WT from this discount sale and my unit seems perfect, no blemishes.

I find the PnP to be an incredible device that pushes out quite a bit of heat and vapor, especially for the form factor.

xer0

Did you try filling it with a slow trickle of water? I find if there's too much water pressure, it will just push all the water out of the WT. If you use a very slow trickle and fill to Bottom left corner of the C in the word "Pinnacle" which is about a cm below the top of the inner perc chamber, I find it works better. Also, if sometimes a little water gets trapped in the upper chamber, you can shake the WT a little bit and that water will go down and fill in the last bit of water in the bottom, the WT really takes very little water and the small orifices have surface tension in the openings that make it hard to fill. When I first started using it, I also thought it was broken and when I didn't fill it high enough to where I mentioned, it wouldn't perc very well.

Now I find it works great and I can even use it at an angle and it won't spill. But be careful if you feel the urge to cough and don't exhale or cough into it or you will push the water through the bottom and spill it into the PnP. I just barely pulled my mouth away once, it was a close call.

Also, I got my WT from this discount sale and my unit seems perfect, no blemishes.

Yes I did. There is definitely a leak in the perc. Doesn't matter how I fill it...if the water level is above the bottom of the slits it starts dripping out of the GonG and keeps dripping until the water level is below the slits. This drip starts about 30-60 seconds after filling and is pretty slow...its not rushing out immediately like it would if there was excess pressure.

I sent a PM to @TherealVaporblunt and sent an e-mail to thevaporblunt@gmail.com so I'm just waiting to hear back at this point. With it being the weekend I'm not expecting a response until sometime tomorrow.

xer0,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I find the PnP to be an incredible device that pushes out quite a bit of heat and vapor, especially for the form factor.

I have many devices and I at first felt the PNWT was OK but not great.
However I'm using this device quite frequently.
It needs a few tweaks for my 100% liking.
For many it's fine the way it is.
For me I can be a little difficult.

18mm fitting for a 18mm GonG.
18mm Female coupler for mouth piece.
The bong stye mouth piece is not a medical device as far as I'm concerned.
This is just a case of RECREATION vs. MEDICAL!

:2c:
Offer a medical version?

ataxian,
Reactions: mvapes

Caligula

Maximus
just got mine today, hooked it up to my bender, and i am one vapor cooled cat!
(oops, sorry caligula ;))

Why does this forum not have a groan button?

Good news is that I got a shipping email on Saturday! Bad news is that UPS still doesn't recognize the tracking number.

@ataxian maybe figure a way to hook a whip up to the PNWT? Would seem to be ideal for you if its possible.

Dr. Plutonious

MY F-Bomb just arrived. No chance to try it out yet. But I did see some people complaining about it having a big logo?

The one I just received has no logo except for a tini-little planet vape logo on the front. I love the looks so far.

Dr. Plutonious

I need to visit my cousin who has a better camera, but the F-Bomb has been flooring me so far. I'm schocked how smooth the vapour is despite the size of this thing.

I wish one of my friends would get a PNWT to run it side by side. What I can say confidently though is that the F-Bomb is definitely worth it in my eyes. The filtration on it works quite well.

And yes, they did do away with the old logos on the thing, PlanetVape confirmed that for me. The only marking on the new ones is just a small PlanetVape logo, which they said is for helping people fill the glass with water.

This thing is my new travel glass. Just need a portable now...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I took advantage and got the PNWT I finally found the sweet spot with this thing.

OK here are the down sides:

Mouth PIECE is like a BONG
18mm female to give option to add your own mouth piece.

14mm fitting is lame at connection.
18mm fitting would be way better!

I use a 14mm to 18mm male/female adapter.

18mm GonG is my preference.

Why not offer 14mm or 18mm connection?

Different Stroke for Different Folks!

Patrick Hughes

Stoneman
I took advantage and got the PNWT I finally found the sweet spot with this thing.
14mm fitting is lame at connection.
18mm fitting would be way better!

Why not offer 14mm or 18mm connection?

Different Stroke for Different Folks!
Agreed. 18 mm could be shrunk down to 14 with an insert rather than a big adapter. I love my pnwt but I wish it had the bigger (18 mm) opening on the bottom. I love that I don't have to invert my vaporizer, on the other hand, and I love the compact size.

Hexi

Draw restriction, durability, cleaning and accidental spillage are all in favour of the PWT.

Bubble dispersion and fill level are the f-BOMB wins.

Bubble Dispersion: The bubbles are smaller and travel a little further up the tube resulting in more cooling effect.
Fill level: More forgiving, and can tilt more before the air leaks without going through water. The PWT needs to be filled further or very little tilt will bypass the filtration. IMHO, this is definitely the only "major" positive on the f-Bombs side.

Price. Currently the PWT big time but when back to it's normal $129 we are back to you get what you pay for logic. With f-BOMB @ $109.

Appearance. IMO, no big deal but side by side I like the PWT. The f-BOMB needs to tone it down some.

Good stuff. I think that is the key distinction with the 2. f-BOMB has more restriction/higher drag and more percing. I like the more draw for the FB because I use PVHES which have low restriction/low drag

PNWT is thicker/sturdier etc...

Dj Bass

Yarg! My PWNT came in before my 14mm male to 18mm male adapter to make it functional with my LSV (all time fave and daily driver, despite two short outs, which 7th floor made right and then some.) I have to say I am impressed with the quality of this piece, and the speed and reliability of the Ebay seller I got it from (yoyokid.) I had seen that some other people that offered 50 (I offered $51, just in case, and was accepted) got shitty versions, or otherwise blemished products, but I had no such luck. All my welds are clean and it seems to hold a sufficient amount of water to get the job done. I have already accidentally inverted it (while full of water) trying to makeshift use it with the LSV without the requisite adapters (obviously vaped, as I am not in the custom of dumping bong water in my lap.) I am now so stoked to get these adapters off ebay (separate seller) as the milk shots I have seen with these more compact adapters placed between LSVs and PWNTs are making me jelly. Check out the vids in the 7th floor life saber vaporizer thread if you want more info on this setup.

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys.

So @Alan 's 14mm GonG attachment for the HI arrived yesterday and it has been working incredibly with the F-Bomb.

I've now had 4 different people try out the F-Bomb and they all REALLY like it. All of them were surprised at how big it was able to hit but at how smooth it was.

Even I'm continuously surprised at how big you can hit this thing while feel like you took in nothing. It milks incredibly.

I'll also add, the glass may be thinner but it it well made. I can be clumsy when I'm medicated, especially when I'm changing glass pieces, and I've knocked over the F-Bomb more than I'd like to admit now. It's held up each time, no damage, and continues to work the same.

With that said, @PlanetVape , if there was a way to create a small stand for the F-Bomb to sit on, it really help. It's awfully small and gets knocked over pretty easily.

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Hey @Dr. Plutonious, @Pipes is planning on including these plastic stands for water tools with his "All In One Plus Solo Accessory Package (AIO+)". Perfect for a self-confessed knocker overer.

P1050910_zpsddb64cdd.jpg

Are you in the US or Canada? I ask because he's in Canada and although I imagine you could persuade him to sell you a stand on it's own I'm not sure if the postage to the US would be worth it on such a cheap item. Otherwise it might be worth considering purchasing one of these handy chargers for the Arizer Solo if you've got a friend who owns one to make the combined shipping cost worth it.

P1050859_zps431ba13f.jpg

I believe they pressure fit onto the bottom of the Solo so you can have the device vertical/stood up while charging making using the Solo more convenient when it's plugged in. He also sells two optional chargers that let you use the Solo while charging it in the car, one works on it's own and the other works with the standard OEM home PA. He has a thread here on FC, I'd recommend checking it out and read his posts carefully for all the details if you're interested. You can see details of the prices in the order request form at the bottom of his first post.

Since I noticed a lot of people use water tools with the Arizer Solo I hope this information is useful to some of you.

Edit: I just found out that postage to the US from Canada is surprisingly similar to postage inside Canada so it's probably worth contacting @Pipes if you're in the US. I'm guessing it's due to all those Samsquanches waylaying the trucks to get at that tasty bacon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom