• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VaporBlunt 14.4 mm Micro-shower (PNWT) vs. PlanetVape f-BOMB

smokie

I use my solo with straight stem and pnwt no need for adaptor. I wouldn't worry froidy. See how it goes you can always get adaptor later

smokie,

froidy

I use my solo with straight stem and pnwt no need for adaptor. I wouldn't worry froidy. See how it goes you can always get adaptor later

Is that right! Awesome, well I'll order one with my Solo and see how it goes. As you say, if for some reason it won't fit, I'll track down an adaptor from Planet Vape later on :)
Thanks man! So keen to get my setup I'm not even enjoying my traditional tobacco and 'herbs' at the moment :)

froidy,
Reactions: bounce5

smokie

Basically just stick pnwt on top of stem it will have some movement but I think it helps airflow. And prefer to use mine like this, I never use adaptor anymore. If anything order another straight stem and cut it down by an inch or so.

smokie,

McSheamus

Can you guys clarify something for me. I'm reading mixed info about spillage.

One thing says you can put your f-bomb in your packback filled, without any spillage. I also have read that the PNWT is easy to spill with.

BUT I have read the reverse also. PNWT harder to spill than the f-bomb..

I'll be glad if someone can clarify this!

Also I want to add a third one to the comparison: Vapefiend's budget bubbler. Half the price of the PNWT and less than half the price of the f-bomb.

http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/budget-bubbler.html

Thanks!

McSheamus,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

One thing says you can put your f-bomb in your packback filled, without any spillage. I also have read that the PNWT is easy to spill with.

Also I want to add a third one to the comparison: Vapefiend's budget bubbler. Half the price of the PNWT and less than half the price of the f-bomb.

Thanks!
I enjoyed my PNWT very well made, never hd F Bomb seemed overpriced to me. The "vape fiend budget bubbler" now that's funny, unless he offers a good shipping/import tax discount. You can get that from DHGate for about $15 shipped to your door.

McSheamus

I enjoyed my PNWT very well made, never hd F Bomb seemed overpriced to me. The "vape fiend budget bubbler" now that's funny, unless he offers a good shipping/import tax discount. You can get that from DHGate for about $15 shipped to your door.

How is the spillage with the PNWT?

The problem with DHGate is that I have to wait weeks.. I have one week off now, and from Vapefiend to my door it takes 2 days or so. So i'm sure that I can receive it without problems at my door, in my hands. ( living at home with my dad + nosey neighbours..)

Edit: I live in Europe so no import tax from Vapfiend! Big plus..

Edit 2: + I need other stuff from Vapefiend so it's gonna be one of these 3.

Last edited:
McSheamus,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I'd say go with the Vapefiend budget bubbler unless you want to wait a Hydrotube that performs just a bit better. You will get more splash back with the budget bubbler, but I got splash back with my PNWT as well just less than the DHGate piece.

McSheamus

Allright, one down, 2 to go :D

I have the money for an f-bomb.. If it really is no spill, sideways nothing, carryable in backpack and stuff..

Thanks for the help already! Gonna order on monday so I have time to think some more.

McSheamus

I have the fbomb. I will test it out when I get home to see if there is spillage. There is a lil splash if you pull too hard, but fine other than that.

You are the man!

I have send an e-mail to Vapefiend also. They say it's hard to spill, but spillable if tipped right over.

Also they said it's slightly harder to spill than the PNWT.

Going for the F-bomb probably. A present to myself cos' I probably have work on monday! So i don't need to watch the price :D

McSheamus,

VAPEHUNTER

Thanks!

If you're looking for a 14.4mm water tube that's hard to spill.
Check this one out. I've been using it for about a year and love it!
6WBXfT7.jpg

While it's not spill proof. You can lay it on it's side without it spilling.
LINK→ http://www.simbaglass.com/shop/detail.cfm/aardvark-oil-straw/id-42

EDIT: I just realized you needed it in Europe within a week. This may not make it in time;).

McSheamus

If you're looking for a 14.4mm water tube that's hard to spill.
Check this one out. I've been using it for about a year and love it!
6WBXfT7.jpg

While it's not spill proof. You can lay it on it's side without it spilling.
LINK→ http://www.simbaglass.com/shop/detail.cfm/aardvark-oil-straw/id-42

EDIT: I just realized you needed it in Europe within a week. This may not make it in time;).

Looks nice! From where do I recognize 'aardvark'? I'm from Belgium and heard this before somewhere.. But can't place it (gaming company in Netherlands..?)

As for the hydrotube: only use for concentrates I read? + ordering from USA can be real pricey..

Still thanks for the tip!

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Looks nice! From where do I recognize 'aardvark'? I'm from Belgium and heard this before somewhere.. But can't place it (gaming company in Netherlands..?)

As for the hydrotube: only use for concentrates I read? + ordering from USA can be real pricey..

Still thanks for the tip!

There's an FC thread for the Aardvark: CLICK HERE

McSheamus

I do use it with the "aardvark attachment". But mostly I use it with my Pinnacle Pro, my E-Nano, and my Vapman.
But, I hear you on the shipping from the US!

Hydrotube w/ Vapman
qgOQLqx.jpg

Here is a pic with my long gone Pinnacle water tool, but I use it the same way with my Matrix Hydro tube.
EbudgKJ.jpg

Shiiiiit good that you show those pics! Now I know I have to buy the MFLB whip adapter also to connect my Vapman! Small extra purchase for my small handsome beast. :D

VAPEHUNTER

Shiiiiit good that you show those pics! Now I know I have to buy the MFLB whip adapter also to connect my Vapman! Small extra purchase for my small handsome beast. :D

I had to modify my whip a little to make it work. Here is the post where I show how to modify the whip adapter.

Ok. I hope you guys like pictures. Here is how I modified the MFLB water pipe whip adapter to work for my Vapman. The whip worked fine when I got it but I wanted to use my White silicone hose with it.
White silicone hose link→ http://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vaporbrothers-whip-hose-silicone.html
The white hose is too big to work with the whip adapter as it is so here is what I did.

Stock MFLB whip
WXiv3Fc.jpg

4 components
MZMRKra.jpg

Place silicone tube "gasket" over glass stem
hMYxMd2.jpg

Now the glass stem will fit snug it the 14mm glass adapter
izrzwDA.jpg

With a little help from a 3/8 drill bit we can make the stem fit in the "wood block"
rMiTn6O.jpg

Finished Magic Flight / Vapman water pipe adapter
FEztZjz.jpg

That little extra piece of silicone tube you see lets me attach my white silicone tube
Ow1OIR9.jpg

Complete modified whip
PoJs3kG.jpg

Adapter attached to my Vapman
mz35ypT.jpg

Here is another pic of my Vapman with a water piece.
8BunRzd.jpg

Last edited:

mixchu69

You are the man!

I have send an e-mail to Vapefiend also. They say it's hard to spill, but spillable if tipped right over.

Also they said it's slightly harder to spill than the PNWT.

Going for the F-bomb probably. A present to myself cos' I probably have work on monday! So i don't need to watch the price :D
It spills very easily unless you can keep it upright.

McSheamus

It spills very easily unless you can keep it upright.

I can't pay at Vapefiend with bank transfer, since I don't have Paypal. So I ordered from another site and they only had PNWT.

But i'm glad with it. Saved me some € that I needed by coincidence!

McSheamus,

mixchu69

I can't pay at Vapefiend with bank transfer, since I don't have Paypal. So I ordered from another site and they only had PNWT.

But i'm glad with it. Saved me some € that I needed by coincidence!
It will definitely be better for leakage. But best idea is just carry a water bottle so you don't have to stress out about it leaking, if that is possible. I heard you can't go wrong with either the Fbomb and pnwt. Saving $$$ you prob. made the right choice.

McSheamus

It will definitely be better for leakage. But best idea is just carry a water bottle so you don't have to stress out about it leaking, if that is possible. I heard you can't go wrong with either the Fbomb and pnwt. Saving $$$ you prob. made the right choice.

I'm gonna test how portable it is but it probably is gonna be for home use.

And indeed, bringing a bottle with is gonna be the way if i'm taking it out. It would be cool if it truly was no spill!

McSheamus,

McSheamus

The Aqua vape is pretty damn spill-proof
aquavape.jpg

I've put it into backpacks filled up and not had it spill at all.

Fallen asleep with it next to me in bed and not had it spill.

It's so hard to spill it's actually kinda hard to empty out / clean.

Where have you bought it? Quick google search shows nothing...

McSheamus,
Top Bottom