• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VaporBlunt 14.4 mm Micro-shower (PNWT) vs. PlanetVape f-BOMB

Hexi

Mine shipped quick, like 4 days? I still haven't tried it. Just looking at it compared to f-BOMB confirms what we know.

f-BOMB and PNWT are both close, but slightly different. PN is thicker glass, FB has more drag and "downstrean jet diffusion" (intentional drag)

Dr. Plutonious

Shoot Alan an e-mail. He can sometimes customize the size to a degree. He made me stems for the Purple Days in the past.

Dr. Plutonious,
Reactions: rotax

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Just ordered a $50 PNWT.

Anyone make a GoG stem that works with the old MrytleZaps? I was poking around on HI's website, and it looked like he may have the closest option..but all of his tubes/bowls seem too large for the Zap.
I'll have to do some measuring and get in touch with Alan.

Anyone else have any ideas? Maybe the stem will mate to the 14mm joint OK? I think that was a common thing in the 'Purple Days' days, wasn't it?

Anyway, thanks for the review and the info on this 'deal'!
Purple Days stems fit niceley in a 14mm joint, I just cut one of my spare stems down to make it less wobbly when the PD was on top...

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Couldn't pass up this deal!! I already have a WT from GBD, but i'll send this one out to Ca. I don't like to fly with vape's etc so I have set up's for home and away :D

VaporsVaporizer,

Dj Bass

Just put in my order with the ebay seller linked on page one. Offered $51 with a note listing the coupon code. Seller accepted immediately and now confirmed payment, woo! Says expected delivery by the 21st of October. can;t wait to join the discussion in a meaningful way!

Dj Bass,

Caligula

Maximus
Woohoo!

Got my PNWT in the mail yesterday evening! :)

Fuck!

Took it out of the box to inspect this morning and the cat knocked it off the counter. :( Didn't get to try it. :( :( :(

can;t wait to join the discussion in a meaningful way!

Me too.

1344302232850s.jpg

Caligula,

rotax

Zaporist
Did anyone get 'shipping info' for their package? I got a couple emails when I placed the order, but no tracking # or further details on shipment.

rotax,

pancreas_fractum

Woohoo!

Got my PNWT in the mail yesterday evening! :)

Fuck!

Took it out of the box to inspect this morning and the cat knocked it off the counter. :( Didn't get to try it. :( :( :(

Me too.

1344302232850s.jpg

I just had to buy another, too - it has survived numerous falls from the top of the Solo, but the last one broke the base. Wish I'd have checked here sooner - I thought I was lucky to get my $70 offer accepted! ;)

pancreas_fractum,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Did anyone get 'shipping info' for their package? I got a couple emails when I placed the order, but no tracking # or further details on shipment.
i bought mine on a thurs. got tracking info on monday. should be here tom.

Bob Loblaw,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
My review is pretty much as already stated here.
Overall the PWT wins over the f-BOMB in most categories.

Draw restriction, durability, cleaning and accidental spillage are all in favour of the PWT.

Durability: PWT is noticeably thicker.
Cleaning: Since holes are bigger and more of them, liquid flows better helping in agitating the cleaning agent. It also dumps it's liquid in three back and forth tilts, where I found you need to hold the f-Bomb vertical and blow to empty the inner chamber followed by a few repeated tilts to finish the rest.
Accidental Spillage: Accidentally found when knock over. The f-Bomb immediately loosen some liquid whereas the PWT doesn't loose any. Twice proven..

Bubble dispersion and fill level are the f-BOMB wins.

Bubble Dispersion: The bubbles are smaller and travel a little further up the tube resulting in more cooling effect.
Fill level: More forgiving, and can tilt more before the air leaks without going through water. The PWT needs to be filled further or very little tilt will bypass the filtration. IMHO, this is definitely the only "major" positive on the f-Bombs side.

Price. Currently the PWT big time but when back to it's normal $129 we are back to you get what you pay for logic. With f-BOMB @ $109.

Appearance. IMO, no big deal but side by side I like the PWT. The f-BOMB needs to tone it down some. Not a fan of the name to start with or the way they put it together with caps and all. But it is what it is.?

Hope this helps some.

Oh, almost forgot. A lazy mans cleaning tip.

For quick "not bad" cleaning I have started to use a small glass and stand the WT in it upside down to clean the inner chamber first. Put it under trickling hot water direct from the tap.
Walk away and in a few minutes come back and flip it for a couple more minutes.
Done and has been working alright so far. I imagine a good ISO cleaning will still be needed once in a while. We'll see.

Cheers,
Pipes

Tom Funk

@Pipes, Brilliant review and cleaning tips. Very comprehensive. Perhaps you might reconsider making stands for these. They must be selling like hot cakes. I would imagine this will continue with the new prices.

Cheers
TF

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
My review is pretty much as already stated here.
Overall the PWT wins over the f-BOMB in most categories.

Draw restriction, durability, cleaning and accidental spillage are all in favour of the PWT.

Durability: PWT is noticeably thicker.
Cleaning: Since holes are bigger and more of them, liquid flows better helping in agitating the cleaning agent. It also dumps it's liquid in three back and forth tilts, where I found you need to hold the f-Bomb vertical and blow to empty the inner chamber followed by a few repeated tilts to finish the rest.
Accidental Spillage: Accidentally found when knock over. The f-Bomb immediately loosen some liquid whereas the PWT doesn't loose any. Twice proven..

Bubble dispersion and fill level are the f-BOMB wins.

Bubble Dispersion: The bubbles are smaller and travel a little further up the tube resulting in more cooling effect.
Fill level: More forgiving, and can tilt more before the air leaks without going through water. The PWT needs to be filled further or very little tilt will bypass the filtration. IMHO, this is definitely the only "major" positive on the f-Bombs side.

Price. Currently the PWT big time but when back to it's normal $129 we are back to you get what you pay for logic. With f-BOMB @ $109.

Appearance. IMO, no big deal but side by side I like the PWT. The f-BOMB needs to tone it down some. Not a fan of the name to start with or the way they put it together with caps and all. But it is what it is.?

Hope this helps some.

Oh, almost forgot. A lazy mans cleaning tip.

For quick "not bad" cleaning I have started to use a small glass and stand the WT in it upside down to clean the inner chamber first. Put it under trickling hot water direct from the tap.
Walk away and in a few minutes come back and flip it for a couple more minutes.
Done and has been working alright so far. I imagine a good ISO cleaning will still be needed once in a while. We'll see.

Cheers,
Pipes
I use ISO 91 in a baggie for easy 123 cleaning. Just shake vigorously throughout, empty, and wrist flick the ISO out. The thin film of ISO that remains will quickly evaporate. As opposed to water, the ISO 91 evaporates quickly and leaves the interior spotless. Water, on the other hand lingers drop by drop for many many hours, even if allowed to dry in front of a fan.

xer0

I just received the Pinnacle WT and its unusable. :(

When I fill it with water there is a slow leak right at the bottom where water drips out. The weld down there looks pretty sloppy in one spot and I suspect that is the source of the problem.

Damn shame too...I really like this little guy...would've loved to actually use it. :(

xer0,

olivianewtonjohn

I just received the Pinnacle WT and its unusable. :(

When I fill it with water there is a slow leak right at the bottom where water drips out. The weld down there looks pretty sloppy in one spot and I suspect that is the source of the problem.

Damn shame too...I really like this little guy...would've loved to actually use it. :(
That's unfortunate and the OP had a crooked perc. Wish they had alittle better quality control. But when you get a good one you will love it. If you bought from vapor blunt then maybe PM vapor blunt on here for a quicker reply.

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That's unfortunate and the OP had a crooked perc. Wish they had alittle better quality control. But when you get a good one you will love it. If you bought from vapor blunt then maybe PM vapor blunt on here for a quicker reply.
Maybe they got an iffy batch in and thats why they are having the $50 dollar sale? I dont know for sure, but as long as its just cosmetic issues like the crooked perc, id be fine with the $50 price.

Regardless i have one of the limited custom slyme pinnacle WTs. Its beyond perfect. I wish PV or VB came out with a custom line like that, id happily buy a backup

Mynameismud,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

olivianewtonjohn

Maybe they got an iffy batch in and thats why they are having the $50 dollar sale? I dont know for sure, but as long as its just cosmetic issues like the crooked perc, id be fine with the $50 price.

Regardless i have one of the limited custom slyme pinnacle WTs. Its beyond perfect.
No I don't think so since mine is really good and I have seen others that are good as well. Also after the sale I think it's going to $70. They are probably working in quantity at these prices. I'm drooling already and haven't seen it, please post pics of your slime PN tube. How much did it cost you?

olivianewtonjohn,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
No I don't think so since mine is really good and I have seen others that are good as well. Also after the sale I think it's going to $70. They are probably working in quantity at these prices. I'm drooling already and haven't seen it, please post pics of your slime PN tube. How much did it cost you?
Im not saying theyre defective, im just saying theyre probably blemished or something which could be a reason. Im not saying im right, its just what im thinking. I believe the ebay seller or one of them, originally was only getting blemished PNWTs which is why he was accepting lower offers. That was when they first came out.

Even if its not the case, if they are working in quantity at these prices, theres a much higher chance of blemished units making their way out...just saying...and these are just my opinions...

Anyway here you go...
gd4z.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom