• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VaporBlunt 14.4 mm Micro-shower (PNWT) vs. PlanetVape f-BOMB

The Aqua vape is pretty damn spill-proof
aquavape.jpg

I've put it into backpacks filled up and not had it spill at all.

Fallen asleep with it next to me in bed and not had it spill.

It's so hard to spill it's actually kinda hard to empty out / clean.
Source, please? Looks worth investigating for my purposes.

I bought one of these and think it is worth grabbing. Can actually take some decent rips from a globe atty with it. I'm sure a nibbler G is leaps and bounds better, but this was better than no filtration.

ragnorokk,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
The Aqua vape is pretty damn spill-proof
aquavape.jpg

I've put it into backpacks filled up and not had it spill at all.

Fallen asleep with it next to me in bed and not had it spill.

It's so hard to spill it's actually kinda hard to empty out / clean.

This one works great and I've never had it spill either. I still like the diffusion on the f-Bomb better than any other small hydratube but this one comes along when I can't fill and empty the f-Bomb easily.

If you're looking for a 14.4mm water tube that's hard to spill.
Check this one out. I've been using it for about a year and love it!
6WBXfT7.jpg

While it's not spill proof. You can lay it on it's side without it spilling.
LINK→ http://www.simbaglass.com/shop/detail.cfm/aardvark-oil-straw/id-42

EDIT: I just realized you needed it in Europe within a week. This may not make it in time;).

Thanks for the post...I gotta get me an Aardvark!

Just wanted to say my PNWT is still going strong after 2 years I currently use it daily with my crafty. I am thinking of maybe picking up another piece of glass. Any suggestions?? :shrug:

MoneyVapeTheWorldGoRound,

rodders83

Just wanted to say my PNWT is still going strong after 2 years I currently use it daily with my crafty. I am thinking of maybe picking up another piece of glass. Any suggestions?? :shrug:

@MoneyVapeTheWorldGoRound nice planning on adding an F-Bomb personally to my Mighty i think. I have the easyflow mouthpeice and i plan on getting the Easyflow 14mm watertool. So i think 14mm F-Bomb makes sense?

Any objections? How about a video of a big crafty hit with flowers and the PNWT?

rodders83,
@MoneyVapeTheWorldGoRound nice planning on adding an F-Bomb personally to my Mighty i think. I have the easyflow mouthpeice and i plan on getting the Easyflow 14mm watertool. So i think 14mm F-Bomb makes sense?

Any objections? How about a video of a big crafty hit with flowers and the PNWT?
No problem I will try to get that up and running for you tonight

MoneyVapeTheWorldGoRound,

rodders83

Not sure, Dailymotion veehd is all i use mate, No real rush money is tight i wont be buying for at least 2 months :(

rodders83,
Top Bottom