1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VaporBlunt 14.4 mm Micro-shower (PNWT) vs. PlanetVape f-BOMB

Discussion in 'Glass' started by GSH, Oct 9, 2013.

1. mystikalghost

mystikalghost Well-Known Member

I just bought a KISS cart so one of those. Using it with an ego twist. I saw a video of someone here using the PNWT on a KISS.

Caligula likes this.
  2. BLAZING OG

BLAZING OG Vaping is a way of life!

I think that was @Caligula, with the kiss and the PNWT.

Caligula and mystikalghost like this.
  3. mystikalghost

Just watched the video again. @Caligula what is that plasic piece you put over the KISS cone? Did it come with the PNWT or did you buy it somewhere?

4. Caligula

Caligula *results not typical.

Its just one of these with the tip cut off:

[​IMG]

FYI the KISS cart will fit in the PWNT without it, just remove the mouth piece and itll still seal. I use the silicone piece to just add a bit of stability.

poonman, ataxian and mystikalghost like this.
  5. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Astralnaut

he he

that's what she said

6. mystikalghost

Some guy on reddit said that glassblowersdirect makes one of these for cheap. Has anyone seen that?

ataxian likes this.
  7. farscaper

farscaper ...reclusive...

8. mystikalghost

ataxian likes this.
  9. ataxian

ataxian California

That's cheap when you consider how well it is made!
    18mm connection is 10000000000000000x better than 14mm!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Snappo and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  10. Philreal187

Philreal187 Well-Known Member

I receive my pnp water tool yester day that was on back order since February 7th from theyoyokid on ebay. I was very pleased with the vape being filtered thru the water really makes for a smooth hit, first time I have every hit a vape thru water. I did have a concern tho, I noticed I did not have a pinnacle logo on the glass and the stem that the vape first travels thru is bent. it works but I'm not sure if this isn't the original vb 14mm water tool. If I cant get a clear enough picture ill post it. Just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed the same.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  11. ataxian

ataxian California

I don't know if this is the case for a lot of people however this is what I found.

The PNWT may work well with the PINNACLE however for the SOLO a Bubbler works 100x better.
    Pretty cheap since it works better.
    The mouth piece on the GBD one is much better!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  12. olivianewtonjohn

olivianewtonjohn Well-Known Member

Get a picture up! Yeah I love my 14mm for the flavor. Much better than the d020 bubbler I have. But I love the bubbler for the smooth hits lol

Snappo, SSVUN~YAH and ataxian like this.
  13. ataxian

ataxian California

Weird?

I couldn't get the PNWT to work?
    The D020 worked with out a learning curve? I also have a water tube with a 18mm connection and a removable mouth piece that is wonderful however 3x the price .
    The D020 was $28 including postage!

14. olivianewtonjohn

I agree the d020 is the best bang for the buck I mean 28 with shipping, crazy talk. Much lower learning curve, the PNWT takes a small amount of water so its more finicky; to really get low resistance I found I have to go alittle ways above the slits but its easy to end up with too much water. Once I got it down though its no big deal

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  15. Philreal187

Philreal187 Well-Known Member

http://imageshack.com/a/img42/3743/fzjq.jpg

Here is the pnp water tool I received a few days ago. If u look at the stem where the vapor first enters the tool u will notice its not straight it curves a little at the top. it seems to work but if I got to much water it shoots in up in to the next chamber then to my mouth haha if I have just a little less it wont bubble at all. My first concern was that it had no pinnacle logo on the glass and also that stem issue. I do enjoy it and love how it cools the vapor, just wanna make sure I didn't get a cheap knock off.

SSVUN~YAH likes this.
  16. olivianewtonjohn

You can double check with pinnacle but I dont know of any cheap knockoffs; I have not seen a Chinese version on the market. Its likely they did without the logo or you got an older one. Mine isnt perfect either and you wouldnt be the first to report it. I find getting some water in the upper chamber is normal and I dont drink any water unless I pull too hard. I fill it up basically to the max level without it leaking out, need to fill it up slowly to do this otherwise the pressure will cause to to leak out.

SSVUN~YAH and Philreal187 like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors