Vapor Spam Thread

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:lol: @ Carey vids, especially that Fire Marshall One. What was that skit from? Fucking grand. :D

'Fish sticks!' :lol::lol::lol:

SpiralArchitect,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
those fucking skits with the retard super hero were so wrong and so funny...gotta find a link

stickstones,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Well...this was fun while it lasted, but I think it's time for me to call it quits.

I just wanted to use my last post to tell you guys how awesome it has been to converse with you all, and how wonderful many of the people who populate these boards are. Vtac, thank you for making this place possible and I wish you all the luck in spreading the vapor gospel far and wide...I am taking the message to the streets, so you can be assured I'm doing my part.

Thank you all for all of the wisdom and humor that has been shared here, and thank you for allowing me the space and opportunity within which I could express myself. I have truly, truly enjoyed my time here and I hope to no end that happiness finds each of you in your individual lives. So get up and make somebody smile today--happiness is much closer than you think.

Finally, thank you most of all to Tom and Pam. I know it has been said a million times before, but you two are doing a great service to this culture and this community. You deserve all of the praise you get and more...because of your PD I fell in love with vapor, and that has literally changed my life. Thank you Tom, thank you Pam...I will be forever grateful.

Peace and tasty vapors to you all, much love. :peace:

:wave:

partially veiled,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
It's really sad to see you go but at the same time you've contributed so much that it's impossible not to be pretty content and thankful at the same time. All the best to you in your future endeavors, thanks for sharing some of your journey with us.

:goat: :)

vtac,

KeepCalm

Reindeer, reindeer, reindeer
PV, I have really, really enjoyed your posts. Your latest on using cannabis and associated guilt hits close to home, and I appreciate your candor and honesty. Here's to balance in life. Happy trails! :peace:

KeepCalm,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
IMG_0327.jpg

who wants to see this all milked up?...with skim milk of course :cool:

ill hook a vid later boys..until then...

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

lwien

lwien,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
lets inject it...HELL YA put that in the vaporizer section as a method of using THC....FUCK COMBUSTION right...?!! :brow:

:peace: :lol:

Hennessy1414,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I think her laughing fit aptly describes the whole "skunk psychosis" witch hunt in the UK... the experiment itself is interesting (need any more volunteers?) but we all know cannabis affects everyone differently so her experience with only a few of the many chemicals that make up cannabis is just that.

Really didnt know what thread i should throw this in, hopefully this is ok.
This is the perfect thread. ;)

edit: lots of errors, chalk it up to sobriety.

vtac,

lwien

Yeah, fuck combustion AND vaporization. Mainlining all the way. I wonder, if like vapes, the market would come up with 15 different kinds of injection products along with endless debates on which one hurts the least.........:cool:

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
slug sex- Couldn't watch the whole thing. Those slimy critters gross me out. :ugh:

highway scating- That is one smooth road! :p

Paul vs. Baldwin- A politician more liberal on mj use than an actor? :lol:

1 trillion dollars- I'd rather watch the slug sex. Better gross than depressing. :rolleyes:

mosquito laser- Might as well try to wipe out the cockroach population. :/

max,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
^
haha no shit.....

Spiral caught the flu :mad:..... came home early, didnt want to party, only to be feeling like *total shit* tomorrow.

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

Hennessy, do you know any background on that ? Like when he did it, or when the original (in german) was made> Did he do it pre-WW2? Why the X X on the sleeve (rather than the real symbol) ?

Deep indeed, nothing changes, a politician using flowing and emotional words to sway the masses. Yes, isn't democracy a wonderful thing? Remember he was voted into office by his people. :2c:

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom