Vapor Spam Thread

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Sorry friend's around the world if your country executes i won't be visiting, it's nothing personal if my country did it i prolly fuck of from here to, that Capital "PUNISHMENT" is serious shit, there's no taking that crap back :disgust:

Such is life, Ned Kelly
(edit) woo hoo i'm sussing this shit:) & honey mmmmmmmmmm, i want honeyyy buble buble buble:) :)

Cannabudz,

max

Out to lunch
Cannabudz said:
Nice one V_C i' might get a high number yet myself 223 & i'm only just warming up :)
11 more posts since you posted that this morning. At the rate you're going Canna, you'll pass vtac in a couple of weeks. :lol:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
At the rate you're going Canna, you'll pass vtac in a couple of weeks.
5 consecutive posts in a row is cheating! Use that 'Edit' link. :(

:party:

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Haha don't worry. 5 in a row is just a little... extreme. :lol:

Although, this thread is the thread to do it in. :)

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
After 3 days abstinence, SSVaporized. :ko:

PD tomorrow!!!!!!

:bigleaf:

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Guess you haven't skipped many days with your pound. :D

Letting your tolerance fall is pretty awesome on the way back up. Almost worth a few days off once in a while. :)

vtac,

Purple-Days

Abstinence sucks. Been up almost 30 minutes and am jonesing. Haha

Just a thought on tolerance. It is my belief that using one strain for a long time willl develop a tolerance to that particular strain. Switching off to another strain instead of abstinence, then going back to the original strain is much better. I know that's bot always an option, seems my Cincy dealer always had the same stuff, good stuff, but after months on the same train the brain starts ignoring the scenery...

Hey, V_C I like the lyrics, can I use them as a testimonial?

Purple-Days,

max

Out to lunch
Just a thought on tolerance. It is my belief that using one strain for a long time willl develop a tolerance to that particular strain. Switching off to another strain instead of abstinence, then going back to the original strain is much better. I know that's bot always an option, seems my Cincy dealer always had the same stuff, good stuff, but after months on the same train the brain starts ignoring the scenery...
I'm in complete agreement on this. Came to the same conclusion years ago. Even going from high quality stuff to something less potent can do the trick. I always like to have at least two different varieties on hand. I've got 3 now and I'm a happy camper. :)

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
For sure each strain has a ceiling and tolerance associated with it. Always nice to keep the cabinet well stocked with different varieties. ;)

I'm talking more long term tolerance, well 3 days isn't that long but for you guys who've vaped 5 times a day every single day for the last month+, take 3 days off and then wake 'n vape a nice sesh. :o

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vtac said:
Guess you haven't skipped many days with your pound.
I haven't skipped any since April! I save the off days for the 3 month dry spell from January >>> March.

purple-days said:
Hey, V_C I like the lyrics, can I use them as a testimonial?
haha yeah sure. No need for the underscore anymore :brow:

VC

vaporcloud,

Purple-Days

VTAC says, "but for you guys who've vaped 5 times a day every single day for the last month+, take 3 days off..." are you kidding around? I might die...

Purple-Days,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
nice V Luv it man :D

Give the past the slip, crack that :whip: Or when a good time turns around :p

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
multi vapping is cool. Big vaporite hits but a bit charred taste ... followed by tasty PD pure vapor clouds ... even when on a '2nd' run :brow: I can see a bong smoker quite liking the smoky taste of that box though. Fuck its foul when it combusts though. :disgust::rolleyes::mad:

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah, i'm pretty flexible with vapes now ive learnt new tricks hehehe , It's certainly not all about one vaporiser for me now, i want variety for sure, yeah i may just find a use for that Vaporite just yet V_C it's clean & ready to go again :) If You have to make use of Warranty for a $100 Vape & a $300 Vape within the first two months is that just bad luck or Just Typical, Assuming there's no such thing as coincidence :D

Cannabudz,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
In response to a post from the Silver Surfer thread:

Yo Cannabudz. I bet you that you and I are FAR from alone in being two people totally displeased with their brush with the Vapir One. There's enough badmouthing of this vape around the net, so I'm just going to keep it stitched. Let me tell a story with pictures instead.

Placing the Vapir away neating, exactly where it belongs.

Leaving...

Still leaving...

Still...leaving

My unburdened spirit, beginning to lift out into darkest night.

Floating back towards the darkness, where my PD awaits, ready to teach my how to REALLY "soar in the clouds".

Just in case we didn't get the message: :p*

CB like you I am also very enthusiastic about the web and all of the strange and synchronistic connections it elicits...I am a very changed person due to my online interactions, as we no doubt all are. This dimension of our lives, a "virtual" dimension...is indeed very, very real. The underground wisdom that can not be spread in the mainstream finds a quiet resting place here, but it's also a place where it shows its teeth. I love forums like this because it's simply not the kind of information you're going to find in a library or at Amazon.com or whatever. It's knowledge drawn from experience, "wisdom" some might call it. Very good stuff. Of course, there's lots of complete bull shit as well. The internet requires skepticism as much (or more) than the "real" world. My alternate name for the internet (honestly, I'm not just making this up on the spot...I've actually used it as a descriptor before) is "a virtual alternate world of knowledge and deception". Take that for what you will.

Cannabudz said:
you R most definately Right about Making the Choice not to want to "Smoke" out of Preference or a "sounder choice", Thats how it was for me 2 or 3 day's after getting my E, & sampling 2 types of Tobacco(one longbeach ciggarette& some black market baccy) with it, the "choice was very clear, I ceased a 30 a day ciggie habit that day and havnt "Wanted" one since. no patches, gum, hypno or anyother BullShit, Obviously the same applies with Cannabis "Smoking" that shit is a thing of the past, & i don't know about you P_V , but i'm not desperate to hit my Weed anymore(i really was Big time b4) and i Love that.

Give the past the Slip, Crack that :whip: :leaf:
Are you saying that you quit a 30 cig a day habit outright? Or did you switch 100% to vaporization?? Either way dude, BIG fucking ups your way. Seriously. I have quit the 'baccy many times in my life (started smoking at like, I really don't even know anymore, 11 or 12? at the absolute latest 13, but I think it was younger...) and I finally just did it "for reals". And for keeps this time, I hope. I've been done for something like 5 months?? I actually decided not to keep track, because I made a lifetime commitment this time. Before I've always had some reason to quit (GF, money, that type of shit), but I never said "this is it, I'll never touch another cigarette again". The reason is that I hate imposing limitations on myself; enough people try to do that for me...so yeah, I never liked to say never, if you get my drift. Still...this time I really have changed, and my life is moving in a very different direction. I feel confident sayign that I am done with tobacco (at least commercial tobacco...I may try my hand at growing some down the road, as I've always wanted to try unprocessed tobacco...and now I could even vape it! Still a carcinogen cocktail though, no matter what way you take it...:disgust:). That confidence is a stepping stone into the next big change in my life, which is a little more personal but it's all branching from this stuff...from thinking about health, the future, and just life in general. Thank gods we're not alone, and others have provided us with tools that help us to not only get MORE enjoyment from our beloved Cannabis flowers, but to also stay much healthier in the process. Enter vaporization :D

So whatever you've done to change your tobacco habits, good on you man. That is not easy, I know...many share that struggle. Yet it is wholly one worth fighting...and it is totally one you can win, you just have to actually want it. That's what I learned, you can't be quitting because someone's told you to, or because of what society says, or because of how much it costs...it has to have clicked, somewhere deep inside you, that you really want to be free of it...then you can slip it off like an old worn sweater. Worked that way for me, at least...

*No glass was actually trashed in the capturing of these pictures. That bong was remove from the bin promptly after I was finished...that was the first bong I ever bought and it's a tad sentimental for me, and more than that glass does not belong in the garbage.

partially veiled,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
P_V your such a pleasure to read Man, Not because you Qoute me either :lol: seriously what you say is spot on Bro.I say Grow everything you want to consume if your able, or be as independant as you can(speaking for myself of course). With regards to Tobacco, i just "SEE" it for what it is , A very Poor second Cuz to MJ & some might be offended i even make a comparison @ all(but historically peep's used canna in times of no Baccy) If I wanted to use tobacco, i would only use "Unprocessed" Plant, Not that "CRAP" they are Killing people with.

Seriously i "Almost" can not believe how much better my memory is, aswell as my new ability to follow and read latin, remember i droped out of High school, Yeah Brother's Smoking is for Dopes crack that :whip: give the past the slip, Fucken Say it Proudly "I Dont Smoke Dope"

Cannabudz,

Skuzzer

shit that just doesn't deserve it's own topic:

I took my extreme around to a mates place the other night, a few of us usually sit around smoking bongs/j's and drinking beer while talking shit. First thing they asked when I pulled it out was "shit, how much did that thing cost?" and they could not believe how much I'd paid for it.
We started off by passing around a few bags then just used the whip after that, these guys and girls had never vaped before, and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. The best things about it were we could do it inside (comfortable and warm) without stinking the house out or setting off the smoke alarm, the big bowl means we weren't having to refill constantly so everyone could have some, and the rather pleasant taste/lack of coughing/stinking of weed meant those who don't usually join in were happy to.
At the end of the night it was clear the money spent on the vaporizer was worth it - when they've got the money I can see my friends buying vapes now. :D

and unrelated - does anyone else have a problem with the time displaying wrongly on posts? I don't know why but only on this forum post times display an hour forward, I've set it in my profile as +8, but it's always displaying an hour fast - whether I'm at home, work, looking at it on my phone..etc *shrug*

Skuzzer,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice to see you Spreading the Word Skuzzer,I t still Amazes me people think that $300 isa lot of money, when we use such an expensive product in it. especially when you look @ the "Worth" of other Household products and their Co$t.

I Paying $1,200. for a HD plasma TV but i think My Vaporiser is Much Much more important, better Value for Money, And Something i'll use a Hell of a lot More And the Plasma May just not get replaced as the Vape most definately "Will". Perceived value for you :tup:

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom