Vapor Spam Thread

max

Out to lunch
New emots! :brow: All right vtac! :ko: Nice to see something new once in a while. :uhoh:

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Glad you can see them. :D

Hehe yep, added a few more today, also you can click the Smilies link in the post box to see them all (but I'm sure you knew that). I guess a few more directly in the post box is a good thing... maybe the 2cents one is out of place.

Still looking for a good drool emote that fits the style. Most of 'em just look like they're slack-jawed idiots. :rofl:

vtac,

3serieSensi

So I joined this site instead of completing some busywork for a portfolio of things I never did. See you guys around, I'm on the vapor + coffee train :brow:

Im vaporizing in Oregon, and 5 years ago that phrase would sound so strange to me.....

3serieSensi,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
:wave:

Procrastinating and vaporizing? You're in the right place.

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Original post updated:

Edit:
You can post random thoughts, 2 or 3 words, it doesn't have to make sense or be in any type of context.

Maybe this will get interesting...

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Weezer sre great.

I was just playing the riff to 'Say it aint so' on my acoustic.

Plus might have some band work. Went to a practise today to check them out and my acoustic rhythm and vox should fit in quite fine :cool:

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
wahoo I've got Monday and Tuesday off. 4 day weekend has just started!!! Hoping to get a surf in too! :tup:

crack that whip

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
I have smoked the best buds ive been able to get since i had access to money( all way's prepared to pay more than i do, just get less easy hey) I called myself Gigabudz in a video bong forum, and didn't hang long, every time i had a bong i had to cough(like A dog) not much fun and opportunity for conversation of any real kind.

the thought of a bong makes

:puke:

& on ocassions did just that, Fucked up hey:disgust:FCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFCFC

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Bong from Bong tv is cool because he's pushing the legalise agenda, Maybe he'll hookup with willie nelson or snoop dog and they'l share a SSV hit, he can pony up the clean glassware and there people can bring the hemp bag

Everybody Must Get Stoned:cool:

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Sitting hanging in the clouds
Vapor spinning all around
Purple haze hangs in the air
Fuck Combustion, I'll be there

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
How's Bush lecturing the chinese Govt on religious freedom, see the news is good for a laugh, if you find hypocracy and irony funny, If not for the million's treated as criminals all around the globe thank's to the american elite, it would be riotous.

Alas i find it no laughing matter:disgust:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
The Man Ghandi is great inspiration, he pretty much kicked an empire out of his country, and freed his country from slavery(look how india is doin now) i'll bet you the english wanted to keep thier 4 corner's more than anything, alas u cant' force people who choose to sit on thier collective asses and refuse to co-operate.

You don't need to wish for canada, just a co operative approach from your brother's instead of sitting around waiting thier turn @ THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER thing goin on now.

If we all stood our ground the Bullshit would end and the planet may have a chance of peace, Instead of Greed and War :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: War is bullshit, nomatter who or "what" the enemy.

4give me prone to ranting :D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
You american people (i love some of yah:lol:) love your gun's so much but your government has fucken heaps more than the individual, why risk having a soldier/paramilitary fucker defend himself by shooting you in the Head/Dead. Your fucking War is over then man, b4 it bgun, i think a panic room with heaps of food & water would be a better option,for any panicy situation, keep a vape in there too :lol: And calm the fuck down:lol:

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Nice one V_C i' might get a high number yet myself 223 & i'm only just warming up :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
i can be a real chatty motherfucker, not an expert in anything but it's a bloody treat to learn something new everyday, if i'm able:)

2nite i learn't don't go to china with illegal substance's in mind, they execute people for it to clear the "dreg's" of society, :D

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom