Discontinued Vapor Blunt

Soulhunter

So i just ordered one of theese.
lets se if it works or if its just a piece of garbage like the solo. :p

Soulhunter,
Hello all
I just ordered 4 of these for my stores...I brought one home to try out as I do with most of the products we order. I won't sell anything in the stores without making sure they are worth the money. That being said I am not getting much vapor from it. I know you don't have to produce lots of vapor to get a satisfying experience. Could it be that I am not packing the bowl right? Any suggestions or tips? The only vapor I have gotten from it is leaving the bowl sitting for like 3 mins. I have experience with most of the vaporizers out there. As far as packing the bowl.. Is it just the fill chamber or the bigger round part ?

Smokeshop owner,
The vaporblunt doesnt produce much vapor. That is a problem other users experienced. Its a good product but there are other better vaporizers out there like the Thermovape. I highly suggest you look into those.

VaporBoxed,

OF

Smokeshop owner said:
As far as packing the bowl.. Is it just the fill chamber or the bigger round part ?

I think you should dig back some in this thread. IIRC it's quite sensitive to being full, only really works 'well' then. If you only want a small amount, hit it a few times and save the rest. Light charges don't work.

OF

OF,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
We do not send out tracking numbers yet, their is a problem with ups. If you email me your name I can check your order status. To smokes op owner, use turbo boost if your looking for a bigger cloud.

TherealVaporblunt,
I tried packing down the bowl more with turbo boost. I was able to produce a good amount of vapor. Thanks for the suggestions. I was quite frustrated with this device yesterday.

Smokeshop owner,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
Lol that thing looks cool but this thread is full of so much bullshit haha, how many accounts have been made just to come and pseudo-praise this vapor blunt?

TwztedVaper,

dorkus_molorkus

TwztedElegance said:
Lol that thing looks cool but this thread is full of so much bullshit haha, how many accounts have been made just to come and pseudo-praise this vapor blunt?

nothing like a well informed comment to sort out the losers from the others.
Jeepers, this vape might not be the one for me, but sheesh who needs this rubbish?

dorkus_molorkus,

OF

Smokeshop owner said:
I tried packing down the bowl more with turbo boost. I was able to produce a good amount of vapor. Thanks for the suggestions. I was quite frustrated with this device yesterday.

Yer welcome, glad you've got it under control.

For sure, wimpy production can be a deal breaker. Good on ya for keeping at it, your customers will have more good options because of it.

Best wishes.

OF

OF,

OF

TwztedElegance said:

How many? I'd say 'at least enough'. Lame as it is, it's a common thing these days. Folks get mighty brave when they can hide in the web behind a false name I guess. To them the answer is 'there's no limit to the number allowed'?

I guess enlightened self interest is better than no interest at all?

The answer to 'who needs it?' is, I think 'they do'? Or at least they think they do.

OF

OF,

Soulhunter

TherealVaporblunt said:
We do not send out tracking numbers yet, their is a problem with ups. If you email me your name I can check your order status. To smokes op owner, use turbo boost if your looking for a bigger cloud.

Ok. No biggie, i will send u a mail if it dont show up ;)

Soulhunter,

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
The answer is zero. Who is stu? I am going to be sending a unit tomorrow to a very well respected person on FC and we shall have a new review to debate. Also soul hunter should have a review. Time will tell......! I have a review, I've been in the very scary Midwest in hotels for the last 40 days and due to smell concerns I used only the vaporblunt the entire time. Not once did I have a hard time using it. As weird as this sounds, it's the most time I have ever spent with this product. I found that turning it on empty until hot on turbo and filling it full produced a vapor cloud within 1 minute every time. The only time it gave me any sort of problem was when I was trying to use it outside, I wondered if the 14 degree temperature outside was stopping me from getting high but I was high when I was done, although I didn't see or feel much vapor being produced. Overall I give the vaporblunt a 9/10, with the 1 point deducted because it takes 1-2 minutes longer to actually use than when the device indicates it's ready. I may be biased, but I'm also not a hater!

TherealVaporblunt,

Pcpvapors

Stu was a friend of THCmuscles and he didn't ever receive it. I will have one in my possession by next week and will also provide an in depth full review.

Pcpvapors,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hey Smokeshop, welcome to the forum. I just told my local smokeshop that they need to frequent the website for up to date info and reviews - nice work getting educated for your clients!

I would like to eventually try the Vapor Blunt, theres some new players in the vapor market that are making my decision tough on what to try first.

mvapes,

Soulhunter

Got a notification today that my blunt has arived. So i wil be picking it up tomorow and play around with it a bit. I am looking forward to test the vapor blunt and se if it is any good. :)
Too be honest i dont realy have much faith in the vapor blunt, I am afraid i wil get disapointed again.
But it is always fun to test out new gadgets :)

Soulhunter,

Pcpvapors

Received my unit today, will be doing a full testing tomorrow. Will post my thoughts and full review.

Pcpvapors,

Soulhunter

First impressions.
Ok, so right out of the box this is what i think.
The unit is actualy smaler than i expected after all that talk about how big it is. I like the size of it.
It looks and feals like a plastic toy. Assembly has not gotten much attention with wisible glue stains on the outside of the unit.
It also smells, kinda a cemikal smell possibly leftovers after production. So i give it a clean and a couple heating cycles on max to burn off any leftovers.
It is charging atm so i wil be back with more later ;)

Soulhunter,

Soulhunter

Litle update.
So now the vapor blunt has been charged up and ready for experimentation :)
The charge time was realy fast, but i dont know if the batteries were flat or came charged. anyhow 20-30 minutes was all it took this first time.
I realy like the size and looks of this thing, feals realy nice in my hand :)
But i would not have complained if it were 1/3 or even 1/4 shorter.

It kinda feals like the vapor blunt realy cant decide if it is a cheap plastic toy or a sturdy durable unit.
Holding it in my hand it feals kinda sturdy, but looks wise it is a toy.
The power button realy contributes to the whole toy look, and the glue stains does not help the overall impression.

This unit reaks of plastic/cemical smell. it could well be glue spills on the inside of the unit.
I have cleaned of the unit with some alcohol and have run it two full cyckles in turbo mode. My whole livingroom now smells realy nasty. So i hope that is just leftovers beeing burnt off.
The bowl still smells, but not as much as it did right out of the box.
I tried to hit the unit with empty bowl just to see if i could taste anything, and yes i defenitly taste the plastick.
So i will run it a couple more cyckles on turbo mode to see if i can burn out that taste/smell.

I realy wish this thing was not glued together, i would love to take it apart and look how it is built.
(And throw all the parts in my oven :p)

More later ;)

Soulhunter,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Soulhunter said:
Litle update.
So now the vapor blunt has been charged up and ready for experimentation :)
The charge time was realy fast, but i dont know if the batteries were flat or came charged. anyhow 20-30 minutes was all it took this first time.
I realy like the size and looks of this thing, feals realy nice in my hand :)
But i would not have complained if it were 1/3 or even 1/4 shorter.

It kinda feals like the vapor blunt realy cant decide if it is a cheap plastic toy or a sturdy durable unit.
Holding it in my hand it feals kinda sturdy, but looks wise it is a toy.
The power button realy contributes to the whole toy look, and the glue stains does not help the overall impression.

This unit reaks of plastic/cemical smell. it could well be glue spills on the inside of the unit.
I have cleaned of the unit with some alcohol and have run it two full cyckles in turbo mode. My whole livingroom now smells realy nasty. So i hope that is just leftovers beeing burnt off.
The bowl still smells, but not as much as it did right out of the box.
I tried to hit the unit with empty bowl just to see if i could taste anything, and yes i defenitly taste the plastick.
So i will run it a couple more cyckles on turbo mode to see if i can burn out that taste/smell.

I realy wish this thing was not glued together, i would love to take it apart and look how it is built.

More later ;)
All you are describing makes me think of vapir units (No2,oxygen,one) .,, They all have out off the box smell, look like toys.. and you have to burn in ,burn off ,soak ,rinse... take apart.. LOL.. and heard some people saying it aint justifies the :2c:... Well this is proven to be the wrong way to go in vapor industry..

Abysmal Vapor,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Soulhunter said:

Now in this case it could actually be an improvement :lol:

Just kidding of course. I really hope the Blunt guy doesn't have to go to Cuba to roll cigars.

OhTheAgony,

Pcpvapors

I do not have any weird smell or taste or the "glue stains" youre reporting soul.
My overall first impression was it is quite sturdy and the heat up time is quite quick, the vapor is not irrarating at all and I was able to produce CRZ like clouds with ease. I was only able to have a few minute session this morning but will report more findings as I go. 15 clouds in and the ABV is still entirely green.

Pcpvapors,
Top Bottom