Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Thanks! There was one youtube video where the guy looked like he was pressing down on the stem to get a hit... is that necessary?

Mine is due for delivery today so I guess I'll find out either way :nod:

Hey Exit, I'm not quite sure which YouTube video you are referring to, but many people use the "Buddy Bowl" stem, which is at a 45° angle and often includes a carburetor. I'm guessing this is what you saw as "pressing down on the stem". I don't have a Buddy Bowl, so I just have regular stems and they don't have a carburetor so I don't have the need to be touching the stem at all when I am hitting it.

The AIWB is ~8.75" at its longest (end to end) and a very tiny amount smaller when standing straight. Before I could find my ruler I found that it is about the length of the diagonal length of a DVD or game case. If you don't have a ruler handy that should give you a reference point. I hope this helps and I'm glad you changed your signature because there's some Mulchers up on eBay. I'm having a very hard time fighting the urge to pick one up while I still can. :lol:

Pickz,
Reactions: ataxian

exit

GET A MULCHER!!! I'm very worried Mendo is closed for good. Temporarily down is always a bad sign when tis these kind of companies. I have owned 3 mendos. Sold one to a friend to get a bigger one which got stolen and then replaced with another of the same model. Really hope Mendo opens opeations again. Seriously get one while you can. Nothing is like it.

Anyway, after a very long day, I'm finally back home hitting my VAPO 2.0 for the first time, and damn I'm hooked. This thing hits hard!!!

I'm not having to do that holding down the stem thing I mentioned earlier. I only saw it in that one youtube video so I was confused. Its posted a few pages back with some "trill" rap or whatever they call it as soundtrack... :whip:

I'm honestly shocked this device isn't a lot more popular than it is.

Did I mention how AMAZING it tastes?
My BLUE DREAM tastes even better than it did out of the SOLO at low temps, and comes in MUCH greatesr quanities.
I was choking on light, flavorful vapor! Usually you have to pick quantity or flavor?
Only the BENDER has produced vapor that tastes this good. Given the BENDER costs almost 2x as much as this I just am very surprised this isn't more well known as a great budget vape.

I have already sung its praises to a few friends. One plans on buying it tonight because of the great price point.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm honestly shocked this device isn't a lot more popular than it is.

Did I mention how AMAZING it tastes?
I have my VAPOLUTION pre-heating to a GSC session.

The attaching to the various parts is pretty simple.
Water pipes are 14mm or 18mm.

I use the tubing for the stems that go into the VAPOLUTION:
This vaporizer is a no nonsense vaporizer.
Their are some interesting devices being offered.
However Like a lift kit on a 4 X 4 in the City.
Do you really need to spend $500 on a Vaporizer?
edit:
I don't want to sound pompous however I just loaded a nugget of OG whole into a vapor barrel.
This VAPOLUTION is absolutely effective.
The favor is amazing!
Why would you spend $500 on a VAPORIZER?
Maybe I'm VAKED?

exit

I only have one thing to say about this vape.

I have used lots of vapes that are a lot more expensive than the VAPOLUTION 2.0!

But only the BENDER and the VAPOLUTION are capable of delivering such good flavor, the vapor feels MINTY and COOLING!

This VAPOLUTION is absolutely effective.
The favor is amazing!
Why would you spend $500 on a VAPORIZER?
Maybe I'm VAKED?

I agree completely!
Although I did just spent $200 on a water piece!

exit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I only have one thing to say about this vape.

I have used lots of vapes that are a lot more expensive than the VAPOLUTION 2.0!

But only the BENDER and the VAPOLUTION are capable of delivering such good flavor, the vapor feels MINTY and COOLING!

I agree completely!
Although I did just spent $200 on a water piece!
Water pieces are a whole other subject!
The one I want is $750.00!
My wife is awesome and helps me to control my impulses.
I'm having a custom piece made for around $300 I hope.
Don't have the final quote yet.
It may or may not get made?
Under $300 a need.
Over $300 a want!

VAPOR BARRELL
This thing is so fun.
Talk about sweet flavor.
You don't need water with this one.
It's good dry path.
Mixing it up!

ataxian,
Reactions: Tweek

exit

Thanks for replying, I was waiting for someone else to post so I could rant more about how much I love this :D

I've used my SOLO twice since receiving the VAPO 2.0!

I bought a "JET SubZero" !

exit,
Reactions: grokit

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I love my heavy hitters, and I use them the most throughout the afternoon and evenings. But when I want to have my nightcap, I reach for the VAP2. I pretty much just use the Cloud, the Sub and this, which I think says a lot about this unit.

I liken it to sitting down with a nice bottle of wine at the end of the day. You just sip on it and enjoy the flavor and effects.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love my heavy hitters, and I use them the most throughout the afternoon and evenings. But when I want to have my nightcap, I reach for the VAP2. I pretty much just use the Cloud, the Sub and this, which I think says a lot about this unit.

I liken it to sitting down with a nice bottle of wine at the end of the day. You just sip on it and enjoy the flavor and effects.
I believe there are many of us that feel the same as stickstones does!

I have other vaporizers that hit harder in fact I will get a XCLOUD EAGLE in the fall.
However I always love the FLAVOR from this thing.
I mostly do water paths however dry is really good in this baby!

ataxian,
Reactions: Mr. Dabs

Mr. Dabs

This!

Seriously, if ANYONE is even thinking about getting this vape...DO IT! I'm a "noob" here, so my words probably don't mean so much, but stickstone is an old, trusted, and KNOWLEDGABLE member of this august fraternity...Heed his words for the tastiest of the tasty ;)

BTW, ataxian, I like your new avatar!

Mr. Dabs

Click on my AVATAR and watch me move!

Time to "WAKE & VAPE"!

VBT = VAPOR BARREL TIME

Haha, love it! I gotta upgrade my avatar for sure.

What are you vapin' today?

I've got some wicked good XJ-13 for my daily chores and some Pre '98 Bubba Kush on the bench for latah :tup:

Mr. Dabs,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Haha, love it! I gotta upgrade my avatar for sure.

What are you vapin' today?

I've got some wicked good XJ-13 for my daily chores and some Pre '98 Bubba Kush on the bench for latah :tup:
PLATINUM OG mixed with GODS GIFT!
I like GSC for the day time however my supply is down to 0.2 and I'm saving it for Monday.
One load in the VAPOR BARREL and the effect is full Couch Lock!

ataxian,
Reactions: Mr. Dabs

Random Runner

After having had this vape for a little under a month I am confident in saying it is the best thing since sliced bread! Amazing taste, clouds, and effects. Quite literally the best vaporizer I have used thus far and for an amazing price to boot. I'm definitely a Vapolution fanboy now!

exit

No doubt ! I like it the most of any flower vape I've had the pleasure of using.

One of my favorite things is to heat it up, put in a bowl but not hit it for a minute to a minute and a half, and then you just get tons and tons of endless vapor nonstop until the bowl's kicked! It's so good.

Also I thought some of you might be interested to hear this. I have been emailing Vapolution about the possibility of them introducing their own GonG piece.

Thank you for the positive feedback. The output of the vaporizer tubing is
very close to the standard down stem width for a water pipe. With a little
manipulation, I bet you can get it to work well for you. You raise an
excellent point about offering an attachment in the online store and this is
something that I hope we are able to offer soon.

Regards,

Scott

exit,

exit

I don't think it would hurt for more people to bug them by email and ask for them to start selling one ;)

My SubZero's in the mail but I hope the silicone tube will fit in without too much trouble. The outer diameter of VAPO 2.0 tubing is 7/16" which is 11.12mm and the downstem of the SubZero takes 14mm. It might not be perfect but it might work as is.

exit,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
my Extreme elbow fit the tubing perfectly and is 18mm so it mates with those joints. I didn't like the extra restriction and the filtering out of the taste when paired with the matrix Ion.

stickstones,

exit

That does make sense, part of what makes this thing so nice is the flavor, maybe it's not worth bonging thru after all?

exit,

Mr. Dabs

That does make sense, part of what makes this thing so nice is the flavor, maybe it's not worth bonging thru after all?

It really depends on what you are after. Personally, I just prefer hitting the AIWB straight up, all glass.

I DO route it through my bong, though, when I want a bong-like heavy-hit. Now, personally, I've never had the pleasure of using the cloud or the sublimator, so I don't know how "heavy" they hit (stickstones can give comparison, I'm quite sure.) However, the bong hits I get from my VAPO 2.0 are quite "heady" for me. However, there is no doubt, it doesn't taste quite as good. Note that I'm not saying it doesn't taste GOOD....it does! Just nothing, to me, tastes quite like the glass-on-glass no tubing, water, no nothing but glass, heat and buuuuuud :mmmm:

Mr. Dabs,
Reactions: vapirtoo

stickstones

Vapor concierge
if you already have the glass, go for it. the more is diffuses the vapor the more flavor you will lose. I am on the hunt for the perfect vapor bubbler and I think it will have between five and fifteen slits (just guessing).

stickstones,

exit

Well we'll all know what I think if/when my JET pipe shows up about it as a vapor bubbler... :D

Time for some BLUE DREAM smeared with WAX out of the VAPO 2.0!

I've been taking buds that are too small to make into pellets and sticking them together with wax, works wonders :ko:

Ive only used the "large" bowl but it's drenched in reclaim... looks more used than my SOLO stem which has been getting daily use for the last couple months!

I love seeing people post pics of their own setups so I figured it's only fair I take some pics!
70rkkIzl.jpg

BLUE DREAM! Currently in use!

Airlesscoma

The key is balance
My friend just purchased one of these with the FC discount. Can't wait for it to get here so we can try it out! I love the idea of an all glass vapor path and with its price point it is the perfect starter vape for my buddy. Ill be sure to post my experience with it when it arrives. :rockon:

exit

My friend just purchased one of these with the FC discount. Can't wait for it to get here so we can try it out! I love the idea of an all glass vapor path and with its price point it is the perfect starter vape for my buddy. Ill be sure to post my experience with it when it arrives. :rockon:

You will love it. It's hard not to!
Just make sure you roll your pellets well so nothing falls out of the bowl onto the heater and starts combusting.
Have a mug of boiling water nearby to get the silicone tubing on. It's really tough.

Enjoy... you'll probably want to get one for yourself :D

I loaded mine up SEVEN TIMES today!
I need my WATER PATH to get here!

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
So I've got a friend of mine who has decided she wants to get off the popper shaft and into vaping. Since money is a bit of a consideration for her, I was thinking this vape with the FC discount would be the best option for her.

Quick question though, what is up with this pellet stuff? Is it nessesary, or can you just rip off chunks and vape them herbalaire style? Also, how is the whip it comes with? It looks like vinyl.

Top Bottom