• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
Dear FC members,

Vapolution has been making vaporizers out of Chico, Ca for the past eight years. Last year we released the Vapolution 2.0 and we are hoping to generate discussion about how our simple, yet effective, vaporizer has a place for medical users and recreational vaporizer enthusiasts alike. We are well aware that there are many options available to choose from, more so seemingly every week, but we feel our old school design still offers one of the highest quality vapors for the price. Our philosophy for which direction we should take our company, has been evolving with the changing marketplace. As a manufacturer to date, we have focused on production and customer service to grow our company. Today and forward, though, we are looking to reach out to individuals and make manufacturer to customer sales directly. This lowers costs for our customers and will hopefully keep our company competitive for many years to come.

As of January 1st, 2012, the Vapolution Vaporizer 2.0 basic package has been reduced by $50 and is being sold for $125 from our website (priority mail shipping is FREE). The basic package comes with the following:

- 1 Vapolution Vaporizer 2.0 model
- 1 12VDC regulated power supply
- 1 Vehicle adapter
- 2 Straight glass bowls (1 Medium and 1 Large)
- 2 Medical grade whips 3.5' in length

Our primary design goal has always been to keep the vapor path free of contaminants. We are the original glass on glass vaporizer, and our vapor path has no metal screens, no heated plastic exposure, and a glass heater. The 12VDC design uses very little power, and the unit can be left on for hours at a time without worry of overheating or the heater burning out. It takes about 4 minutes for the unit to warm up from a cold start, but once on, we recommend leaving it on if the vaporizer will be revisited within an hour or two. The Vapolution Vaporizer is easy to use and durable. The vehicle adapter that is included with the basic package makes taking the vaporizer anywhere convenient.

Our most popular accessory is the All in Wonder Bowl, which makes sure there is nothing between the vaporizer user and his/her herb except for glass and heat. This unique approach to vaporizing I believe is one of the cleanest and best tasting vaporizing experiences available. We also have an available Li-Ion battery pack and charger for increased portability.

Feel free to email us at info@vapolution.com or contact us through this thread.

Regards,

Vapolution :peace:

FC addition- orginal Vapolution thread for reference- Vapolution Vaporizer thread

Last edited by a moderator:

SD_haze

A true all glass pathway in a variable control electric vaporizer, for under $100, is a gosh darned steal!

:tup: :tup: :tup:

SD_haze,

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
Pcpvapors said:
What are the dimensions of the unit? Couldn't find the specs on the website. Thank you.

I guess that would be good info to have on the website ;) ....

At the base: 6" in diameter.
Height: 5"

Vapolution Vaporizers,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

2clicker

Observer
a pic never hurts! ;)

vapopremium20xl.jpg

2clicker,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Awesome offer !
I love clean airpath vaporizers at affordable price.. That is the perfect deal for someone to jump in vaporizing.. with an all glass airpath,variable and even portable if battery pack provided..

Abysmal Vapor,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I couldn't pass up a good deal. :lol:

I picked up their pocket vaporizer (all glass) for only $20, too.

Thanks, Vapolution!

:peace:

Stu,

cluffy

Vaker
Jeez, checking my budget... I think the electric and internet/phone bill payments might be a little short this month... :brow:

cluffy,

arkadiy

Definitely interested in this vape, ready to buy right now. Does anyone know how the cloud production is compared to an SSV?

Thanks

Vapolution Vaporizers

Vapolution Vaporizers
Manufacturer
J.R.R.Tokin' said:
Email sent, want me one of these for sure - lets hope they ship to the UK!

We do ship worldwide, but outside the USA, shipping is $25 for Priority Mail and $35 for Express Mail.

Vapolution Vaporizers,

Kaptan

Stu said:

Thanks, Vapolution!

When you get this, please do a comparison with EQ elbow hits.

Kaptan,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Stu said:

Thanks, Vapolution!

I know what you mean. Just purchased with the pocket vape. Now a 2 week wait :(

max

Out to lunch
arkadiy said:
Definitely interested in this vape, ready to buy right now. Does anyone know how the cloud production is compared to an SSV?

Thanks
The bowl diameter/air path is 1/4". It's not designed for SSV sized hits.

max,

weedemon

enthusiast
that is a really nice offer guys! you will create some fans with FC this way i think! :) If i wasn't recently strapped for cash I would jump all over this. but know knows... V.A.S. is a bitch! :D haha!

weedemon,

VAPORIZER22

Great to see a vape company located so close to home. Going to check out the website. Any discounts for Chico State alumni? j/k. Best of luck!

VAPORIZER22,

collegerower

Very interesting. Any idea how long this promo will last?

Will the promo still be around after the first review is posted?

collegerower,

weedemon

enthusiast
2 Questions:

How is the 2.0 different from the original besides to obvious appearance upgrade?

Is there a hole in the bottom of the vape that the air comes from? or does it come from somewhere inside the housing of the vape itself? I guess what I`m really asking is does this vape have an air path truly like the cloud? (straight from one end to the other?)

and on a side note,
2clicker said:
a pic never hurts! ;)

thats actually the wrong image of the package you need to order to get the deal though. It does display the AIW bowl though, thanks!

vapobasic20xl.jpg

is the correct package to order (+ you will get the AIW bowl for free as well)

weedemon,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Control yourself, Weedemon.... you just got kicked out and busted. VAS has got you bad. I understand. I'm here to help. I'll test out this unit and if it's any good, I'll let you try her out, too, ok?

It'll be a win-win.

Stu,

weedemon

enthusiast
Stu said:
Control yourself, Weedemon.... you just got kicked out and busted. VAS has got you bad. I understand. I'm here to help. I'll test out this unit and if it's any good, I'll let you try her out, too, ok?

It'll be a win-win.

HAHA deal :p

weedemon,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
weedemon said:
How is the 2.0 different from the original besides to obvious appearance upgrade?

Just read through the old Vapolution thread. Seems the only upgrade, aside from appearance, was to make the unit lighter. Also, the Vapolution 1 had a problem with the dial sticking, this has apparently been addressed with this version. Aside from that the guts are the same.

J.R.R.Tokin',

max

Out to lunch
Stu said:
I'll test out this unit and if it's any good, I'll let you try her out, too, ok?

It'll be a win-win.

It's a very good vape. Like any other model, it's not for everyone, but you can't beat it for the monay if you're looking for an all glass vapor path and pretty good portability as well . It takes some care in loading, since there's no screen, and it can be easy to overcook if you have the temp set fairly high. The bowl sits deep in the heating chamber, and there will be an increase in the ambient heat over time, even though it's convection heating. It also takes some care in handling, since you have a glass heating chamber and glass bowls. I highly recommend the AIW bowl. I don't like carb holes though, and they used to offer it with or without. Unless you can special order a non carbed version, it looks like the carb version is what you get. The buddy bowl is also bent, like the AIW bowl, preventing the bowl from accidentally going too far down into the heating chamber. I've never used the straight bowl. The bent versions provide a better angle and are safer.

SF Giant said:
it looks like the air comes from inside the unit
It doesn't. Picture the bowl inserted into a test tube, which is heated from the outside. When you draw on it, the intake air is pulled from the top, in the area between the vape housing and the outside of the bowl.

This vid shows loading/hitting with a carbed buddy bowl/whip, and the scenery is a bonus. :brow:
Vapo w/buddy bowl and boobs

max,
Top Bottom