Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

Random Runner

As far as I can tell it's fine. I was positive the glass or something would have broken, but they packaged the VAP2.0 pretty darn well!

Random Runner,
Reactions: ataxian

Vapodudule

first uses are awesome, i made a EQ elbow silicone buddy bowl attached. It was on all day long the two days i got it.

It is so good that it rocketed my tolerance (i unshamely repeated the experience) so now i decided to ban his use for few days or week. telling how it is...

Mr. Dabs

OK, got myself one of these units, I figure with the coupon love this company is showing us, why not? That, coupled with the excellent reviews and testimonials here in this thread. It cost me a tad over $107 since I live in Cali. Oh well, taxes are a whole other thing I don't want to get into, suffice it to say I paid them and...

I have my unit!

So I thought I might wait until this evening to try some Bubble Gum I have, but I decided that the pull to test this thing out was too great, hence I broke out some Trainwreck that I have. I have read every thread diligently and realize that packing the bowl is key (I opted, naturally, to try the famous All-In-Wonder-Bowl, which I generously received as part of this package deal.) I used a combination of the pellet technique and the little xmas tree technique. I had two bowls. My first bowl, I believe, I may have packed a bit too tight. It got quite brown with no problems in the 12:00 position. For my second bowl, I opted for about 11 and packed it slightly less tight. I am, at this moment, quite vaked!

Just on the efficacy of the unit, alone, I'd recommend it. But no, it's much more than that. It is incredible in its taste. Just absolutely delicious. I mean, there's NOTHING there...except the pure bud essence, which for the Trainwreck I have, a slightly sweet, dandyish taste with some lemon undertones. (Of course, more research is in due order on this, which I will gladly accomplish later.)

Anyway, I have a bunch of errands to run and this Trainwreck has me wanting to do all of them, post haste! Loving this, just so good and clean and clear.

I don't think I will go back to smoking, except for the occasional friendly joint. This is just too good. Can't wait to try my Bubble Gum later before bed.

You guys are great. The reviews are just spot on regarding this vape. I have not used a lot of vapes, but this is hands down overall the best vape I've ever used. And that's on two bowls, I can't wait until I get my technique really down pat with this machine. But already, I learned to let it warm up at least 20 minutes and to leave the bowl in the device for 1 minute after fresh pack.

Peace out!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I can't wait until I get my technique really down pat with this machine. But already, I learned to let it warm up at least 20 minutes and to leave the bowl in the device for 1 minute after fresh pack.

Peace out!
WOW your up and running well!

If you like flavor this is the unit no doubt!
AIWB and GOD'S GIFT before bed:

ataxian,
Reactions: Mr. Dabs

Mr. Dabs

WOW your up and running well!

If you like flavor this is the unit no doubt!
AIWB and GOD'S GIFT before bed:

Oh, yeah, God's Gift is definitely soooo delicious! The best I've ever had was from the Green Door in SF. The second best was from the Green Door when they were open in SD. They had some amazing purps at that place, I tell ya what!

I think some GDP and/or some Purple Urkle might be pretty tasty in this as well.

Mr. Dabs,

mnd99

Is this a smelly vape? the vape itself..assuming someone had something like smokebuddy for the vapor part itself. For example - HA crucible, it keeps cooking slowly while the herb is in there and aromafies the whole place :D Is vapolution like that?

mnd99,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Is this a smelly vape? the vape itself..assuming someone had something like smokebuddy for the vapor part itself. For example - HA crucible, it keeps cooking slowly while the herb is in there and aromafies the whole place :D Is vapolution like that?

In my experience the smell is minimal if you clean it (the unit itself as well as the glass tubes) every so often. It's not high maintenance IMO, but you either have to be attentive or if you're like me, set an alarm (a one-minute time-to-vape alarm) that audibly and visually goes off to prevent combustion. This will also help minimize smell as combustion obviously reeks.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The smell is much less than other vaporizers.
Pretty Stealthy actually.

ataxian,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
My unit only smells when I have the loaded stem in it heating up. That's when the smell happens. Otherwise the only smells you will get result from it being dirty or while in actual use.

stickstones,

Mr. Dabs

I love this vape! So, so nice. Just picked up some Super Silver Haze and some Grand Daddy Urkle. Unbelievable taste and just soooo pure. Love it. The only problem, so far is the GDU is so amazing, the sour grapes flavor is making me just keep hitting it. I know I'm jacking my tolly thru the roof, but then I realize how little I'm loading into the bowls and it continues to taste soooo good.

By far my favorite method is the AIWB, but it hits really smooth thru my Mobius as well.

Has anyone tried the Straight Shooter glass? I was thinking about buying another AIWB bowl just to keep one in ISO and one in use at all times, and I saw the SS. It looks like it might work well.

Mr. Dabs,
Reactions: vapirtoo

vapirtoo

Hey Mr. Dabs,
The taste is what keeps me coming back even when I'm totally medicated.
The fact that we are using so little should keep our tolerence to a managable level;
Thank God I'm on summer vacation, so I can do as I damn well please, but
my wife is getting concerned at my frequency of use.
That straight shooter is suppose to give more intense hits :ko: :ko:. I will
be getting one soon. I already have two AIWB just in case I break one.

Mr. Dabs

Hey Mr. Dabs,
The taste is what keeps me coming back even when I'm totally medicated.
The fact that we are using so little should keep our tolerence to a managable level;
Thank God I'm on summer vacation, so I can do as I damn well please, but
my wife is getting concerned at my frequency of use.
That straight shooter is suppose to give more intense hits :ko: :ko:. I will
be getting one soon. I already have two AIWB just in case I break one.

Finally got my .01g resolution scale (spent a whopping 10 bucks for it on Amazon.) I like doing half-bowls on the AIWB and they weigh about 0.08g according to my scale. That's an amazingly small amount of bud compared to how much I'd stuff into my bubbler or my bong back in my combustion days.

I think I will get the Straight Shooter bowl, but it's probably going to have to wait a week or three. I have been spending a bit on my hobby here, major purchase being the Vapoloution itself, along with a new set of batteries for my MFLB.

Keep me posted if you get a SS before I do.

Mr. Dabs,

vapirtoo

Not to go off thread, but I hope those new batts are the MF logo batts.
Back on track , I will be getting the SS in a week or so.
I don't weigh anything any more. I buy and vape. :rofl:

vapirtoo,

Mr. Dabs

Not to go off thread, but I hope those new batts are the MF logo batts.
Back on track , I will be getting the SS in a week or so.
I don't weigh anything any more. I buy and vape. :rofl:

They are indeed the Logo's. I have heard good things about them, so I'm anxious to test them out.

I don't know if I will keep up the weighing or not, but it's a fun novelty at the moment seeing how much vapor I can get out such relatively tiny amount of bud :D

Mr. Dabs,
Reactions: vapirtoo

exit

I could just wait until it gets here, but would someone be so kind as to let me know how big the All In Wonder bowl is?

I'm trying to figure out how to store it since it looks pretty big and i'm sure it'll get smelly just like a Solo stem does. I'm just thinking so I don't break it on accident being clumsy.

Also I read the thread front to back but one thing i'm not really clear on - so if you warm it up, load up some pellets, and then leave it running, it doesn't "cook" your weed when it's just sitting there? What I mean is on some vapes if you turn it on and leave it running you get brown cooked ABV but I've never used a vape that doesn't leave a bowl pretty cooked after running for 5-10 minutes without being hit.

exit,

exit

Thanks! There was one youtube video where the guy looked like he was pressing down on the stem to get a hit... is that necessary?

Mine is due for delivery today so I guess I'll find out either way :nod:

exit,
Top Bottom