Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

Jeremy Driscoll

So besides it's price. Is it better than the HA in it's efficiency? Extraction wise. I plan on never making edibles with my ABV so I only want a device that I would use the herbs in that would get the most out of them in that one session.

Jeremy Driscoll,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So besides it's price. Is it better than the HA in it's efficiency? Extraction wise. I plan on never making edibles with my ABV so I only want a device that I would use the herbs in that would get the most out of them in that one session.
I don't know about the HA (what is a HA?).
I was going to get another vaporizer however the VAPOLUTION is so effective!
You can only get so medicated.
If you grow your own medicine just throw the ABV away otherwise make POLLEN PELLETS with the ABV.

A vaporizer is just something to vaporizer your flowers.
It's not a center piece for a coffee table it's a medical device.

Start with a VAPOLUTION.
You can always collect vaporizers later!

ataxian,
Reactions: poonman

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
This thing is my daily driver and I love it. I don't get medical grade stuff even, but still a little pellet in here knocks me on my butt a lot of the time. Now that I have three vaporizers I see exactly why Stickstones is always saying, "one for every household". I would recommend it for most beginners because of its price and taste. For ~$160 (shipping and everything) you can get a Vapolution 2.0 + some silicone tubing + the infamous $40 bubbler and this is my daily driver setup. After getting the Pinnacle I am using the Vap 2.0 on lower temp settings and wondering why I ever went past 12:30 on the temp knob. This will be my go-to for a long time until I have some more disposable income, but I'm glad I went this route.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the best part about having this as a daily driver is it is very efficient and you won't get better taste anywhere else. That's a crazy price for an all-glass, water-filtered setup!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
the best part about having this as a daily driver is it is very efficient and you won't get better taste anywhere else. That's a crazy price for an all-glass, water-filtered setup!
I read the POST of "stickstones" and became motivated to use my VAPOLUTION more.

I find that in the morning for WAKE & BAKE the vapor is perfect with this gadget:

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES

ataxian,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
so you still like to put tubing on your vapor barrel? Does it diminish the taste much?
I do use a shorter tube. (the taste is pretty smooth)
I like the ALL IN WONDER BOWL the most.
I will MAC GIVER a direct glass path for the BARREL?
A GonG adapter or a WAND version of the VAPOLUTION would be the ticket!

ataxian,

Random Runner

Originally I was going to order the Extreme Q, but this thread has me convinced... I hope it's as good as you guys make it sound because I'll be ordering a Vapolution come next paycheck! Thanks for making a great thread guys!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
will this be your first vape, runner? If it is, great first choice! It will train you to appreciate efficiency, affordability and taste from your future purchases.

I was using the Sub the other day followed by the Cloud. They were both warmed up but I still turned on the VAP2 for my nightcap with a new strain to taste. Just one stem gets me feeling good and two gets me blasted pretty consistently.

If I had to get rid of all my vapes but five of them, the VAP2 would be one of the keepers. It's one of my three favorite plug-ins.

Random Runner

I currently own the MFLB but have used a Pax and SSV. At first I was deadset on getting the Da Buddha after having used the SSV, but the bag functionality of the EQ intrigued me. However my favorite part of our wonderful medicine is the taste and it sounds like none rival this vape so I'm sold!

And geez I'm envious, I was watching some videos of the Sublimator earlier today and the thing looks like it hits hard!

Random Runner,
Reactions: ataxian

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I can tell you that I've never had a single regret on purchasing the VAP2. It has been my daily driver since the day that I got it. With a water setup I've been able to get some good clouds from it and I finally went back to using the All-In-Wonder Bowl for the first time in a long time tonight. Even with the water setup the taste is great, but you can really taste the difference when you use the AIWB. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It is the best $99 I feel that I have spent in a long time or possibly ever. I had some (limited) vaporizing experience before buying this, but it has truly made me love to vaporize and makes me see why this website is called "Fuck Combustion". :tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I can tell you that I've never had a single regret on purchasing the VAP2. :tup:
I have 3 sets of FLOWERS

GOD's GIFT = Very Colorful and tasty = Couch Lock = TOP SHELF
Girl Scout Cookies = DANK = I can make stuff still = TOP SHELF
Soil Grown PURE OG = Green and Sticky = SUPER STONEY = VERY CHEAP

All 3 strains are very TASTY in the VAPOLUTION and that's one of the good points.

The hottest VAPORIZER is not the best VAPORIZER.
Unless your needs are different?

ALL GLASS preserves FLAVOR.

I need better storage for my medicine.
This thing is really EFFICIENT.

If you need a medical device this is one of the most practical!

ataxian,
I pulled the trigger and placed an order for the premium package!!! After my daily use of my solo i got hooked on the taste so much so after reading this thread i just had to place the order and see for myself. :brow: now the anticipation is kicking back in.

Vapingaway818,
Reactions: ataxian

vapirtoo

I really hate to say this but, my old favorite all time vape is collecting dust ( MFLB/PA). My CV vault keeps everything so fresh, and I have no need to grind or dry anything with the vapo2 The ease of use , taste and temp variety make this a great cheap vape.

hey 818, the wait will be worth it .

Vapodudule

OMG what have i done! What a beautifful device, now i have to hide the PA from myself to stop hitting this thing. 3h he is on, 3 buddy bowl from flowers and hash...pow pow

i rarely have nugs to stemform whith, so i have to use coarse grinded material. I first thought using 2 cottons to filter particules but it implies serious reducing of flux so i had to form my own steel screen (breaking the glass on glass argument meh!).

previous other's analysis is correct, this a powerfull thing of mass extraction, flavor is here too!

top device approval granted!

Vapodudule,
Reactions: xRUFUSx

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
i rarely have nugs to stemform whith, so i have to use coarse grinded material. I first thought using 2 cottons to filter particules but it implies serious reducing of flux so i had to form my own steel screen (breaking the glass on glass argument meh!).

previous other's analysis is correct, this a powerfull thing of mass extraction, flavor is here too!

top device approval granted!
These GSC Nuggets work really well for the VAPOLUTION.
The wax I made from the ABV left overs.
8 oz EVER CLEAR
12 gram ABV (GROUND)
AIR DRIED
NOT as BLONDE as a pure BHO however this type of wax works well to make pollen pellets:

ataxian,
Reactions: vapirtoo

Random Runner

It has come! My only complaints on this happy day revolve around the mailman throwing the package so it bounced off the door and landed on the porch, and me being dry so I can't test this beast! Se la vie.

Random Runner,
Top Bottom