Vapman

Gourmet

hey Guys! I've been interested in this vape as of lately. I'm looking to add a herb vape but really curious how well the vapman van handle oils with a screen.
I vaped yesterday fresh oil I recieved from a good friend.
I spread with the dabbing tool a little bit between two extract screens (only halfe side) and heat it first moderate, then hotter.
The screens I like to clean after each use with the torch.

As a daily oil-driver, maybe I would prefer an oil-rig. But I vape oil every 2 or 3 month once, so it's ok.
The extract screen is by the way very good for little hashpieces, pressed flat befor. :tup:

The vape is very smooth with wonderfull aromes, provided that the extract is clean and well made. ;)

masaki

I vaped yesterday fresh oil I recieved from a good friend.
I spread with the dabbing tool a little bit between two extract screens (only halfe side) and heat it first moderate, then hotter.
The screens I like to clean after each use with the torch.

As a daily oil-driver, maybe I would prefer an oil-rig. But I vape oil every 2 or 3 month once, so it's ok.
The extract screen is by the way very good for little hashpieces, pressed flat befor. :tup:

The vape is very smooth with wonderfull aromes, provided that the extract is clean and well made. ;)
can you compare your hits to something please/effectiveness? It's good news to hear as I'd like to use the vapman with oil if possible when I'm outside.

bounce5

I got them at a LHS, but here is an amazon link to the exact tip.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NE3GSTC/ref=pd_aw_sim_sbs_236_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=415JDQjVwpL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL100_SR100,70_&refRID=04WFV4NAX0YS7B5M31GZ

it fits snug and it is thicker than the MFLB stem (which died on the first day from a drop)

And it's short. That was the main selling point. I didn't want a mouthpiece that threw off the appearance ratio of vapman too much.

@vapman if you ever do develop a battery powered portable, count me in!

It looks pretty sweet. Does it fit in the Vapman egg with that glass stem?

OF

What would make you think that?

I too thought it was. There's a LOT of discussion of the eggs, what else will fit in, how to stop rattles, different colors, excitement over the clear ones and so on. I'd guess that the majority use them, and even those of us who have alternative packaging like this:
OuMEUEx.jpg

still use their eggs (I have 3 VMs, my original and basic ones are in their eggs, safe and sound). So I think the answer to 'does anyone use the egg?' is 'most everyone does'? For sure the guy that asked 'does the glass stem fit in the egg had that in mind?

OF

VAPEHUNTER

To me The Egg is almost a part of my Vapman. Just like @Philreal187 I keep it in the egg most of the time. However because my Vapman is my D.D. I also have a second line of defense to keep my little guy safe and hidden in plain sight, almost like a cloak of invisibility:ninja:.

Ordinary coffee mug.
0im9BcM.jpg

Remove the false bottom to find Vapman and the daily choice of herbs.
YaxzIej.jpg

Ready for use
mLWtsF9.jpg

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
It looks pretty sweet. Does it fit in the Vapman egg with that glass stem?
I lost the egg and the filling ring...:doh: other wise I would probably keep it on there.

I really like the smell proof aspect of it and the structural sturdiness of the egg design in general, but it might be bulky for some covert ops :ninja: (but that's how I lost it in the first place)

Necessity is the mother of all and I use an alternative case similar to the one @OF has.
If it's not in this one...
2cgf1bs.jpg

This is the glass my at a little closer of an angle to show the thickness a little better...
29cw54w.jpg

Gourmet

can you compare your hits to something please/effectiveness? It's good news to hear as I'd like to use the vapman with oil if possible when I'm outside.
If I get it right, you want to know, how effective it is compared with herbs? (sorry for my english, it's only my 4th language and I dont use it often... ;-) )
Or compared with an oil-rig? Honestly, I can't say, because I don't smoke. ;-)
I can only say for me, it works fine and wherever you are, in- or outdoor it's working the same, like a charm.

Only to say it between ourselves, the station has this extra-kick with the effect, other station-users may agree. ;)
But that's maybe only, because I don't heat so much with the torch. ( I don't like clouds, I prefer transparent vapes)

Anyway, I use very very little of the oil, the efficiency of the vapman stay the same, regardles if you vape herbs, oils, liquids, resin or skuff.

vapman

Manufacturer
After to see your video I gave a try to my a bit unusued Vapman...I love this technic it is a game changer for me!

Vapman is back in rotation now, thanks a lot my friend for this contribution!

The only downside I can see is for lighters....how did the igniter support this treatment?

My tip on this one: Leave the lighter on as long you are heating, gas is cheap, less clicking noise and your lighter lasts longer.

vapman

Last edited by a moderator:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
After to see your video I gave a try to my a bit unusued Vapman...I love this technic it is a game changer for me!

Vapman is back in rotation now, thanks a lot my friend for this contribution!

The only downside I can see is for lighters....how did the igniter support this treatment?
:spliff: thanks! Glad to see another vapman back in rotation!!!

That's what happened with mine, I got it around the same time as the lily and I used it only lightly.

One day I broke it out and used it properly...it hasn't sat since!

About the igniters...I'm sure the more you click, the more stress; or uses it takes out of the life of the igniter, but I have only gone through three lighters in the past year. They were all really cheap torches too...

I got a zico that still works every click for over a year!

But since a new igniter is only a broken lighter away, I'm always able to buy lighters that don't work from local stores for a dollar or two and I have all the parts to make it functional again.

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
FWIW, I've found that the station has made me a better torch user as well. Knowing what the vapman 'can' do makes it a lot easier to zero in on what I can get out of it as well.

After at least one month of exclusive station use with my Vapman yesterday night I brought it with me at a music show and I noticed the same thing. Slower, better extraction, no charring, great flavorful hits.
On a side note the band playing was one of my favorite: https://calibro35rk.bandcamp.com/

birdbraineater

To me The Egg is almost a part of my Vapman. Just like @Philreal187 I keep it in the egg most of the time. However because my Vapman is my D.D. I also have a second line of defense to keep my little guy safe and hidden in plain sight, almost like a cloak of invisibility:ninja:.

Ordinary coffee mug.
0im9BcM.jpg

Remove the false bottom to find Vapman and the daily choice of herbs.
YaxzIej.jpg

Ready for use
mLWtsF9.jpg
pretty stealth.
You know,...just because one admits to being paranoid doesn't mean you're not being followed.

lemmeadem

Guys...

I've found the literal perfect way to use my VM. My claim to fame - sandwiching bud between two screens, the pan and the mouthpiece with the screens sitting a touch above and below the pan and mouthpiece - such heat-radiation goodness!

The flavour seems to be even better than loading the pan normally and I can stretch a little bud a lot longer than I can using the VM the OG way! :D I never thought I'd be able to consume less - it's a tribute to the VM that I can catch my meds and a buzz on a sprinkle of flower.

And the clouds. THE CLOUDS!!!

birdbraineater

Guys...

I've found the literal perfect way to use my VM. My claim to fame - sandwiching bud between two screens, the pan and the mouthpiece with the screens sitting a touch above and below the pan and mouthpiece - such heat-radiation goodness!

The flavour seems to be even better than loading the pan normally and I can stretch a little bud a lot longer than I can using the VM the OG way! :D I never thought I'd be able to consume less - it's a tribute to the VM that I can catch my meds and a buzz on a sprinkle of flower.

How do you get 2 screens and some bud into the heat chamber? how does it lock tight?

Gourmet

How do you get 2 screens and some bud into the heat chamber?
Middliepece twist off, one screen in, some herbs on the screen, 2nd screen in, middelpiece twist on, and ready is the small garden house; as the germans says. :D

Some of us press softely a normal bong-screen in the pan. It helps me to have smoother vape and to use less herbs. ;-)
l67ZXgy.jpg

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
Guys...

Good idea.

Do you put the two screens facing the same way?

I've done this with just one screen. You do have to get used to the different heating cycles when you do this.

EDIT:

Here's some good music:

Peace everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom